Anders of Alphabeat and Mika a couple

amsterdam

Well, I guess you're one lucky boy because usually when you start a thread like this it ends up with nasty remarks and strange visions of *Ahum*Queenie*Ahum* getting married with a chinese vase. Basically, that's because Mika decided not to talk about it, so we keep quiet about it as well. Newbies don't know that so here you go:biggrin2:

I remember you it died..well, got broken :das:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha lol thanks y'all but now on topic again: do you think Mika and Anders are together or not??

Look little Luscious Lennie.........

You can bring this thread back to topic as much as you like but you won't get a sensible response!! :biggrin2:

Now just give in and let us all enjoy your loveliness!! :mf_lustslow:

You can bring this thread back to topic as much as you like but you won't get a sensible response!! :biggrin2:

He's much too young and pure, but, hell, we can look can't we? :mf_rosetinted:

Details, you did it:mf_rosetinted:

It was a terrible, terrible accident...now i´m engaged with frosties :roll1:

vixen, i can feel your drooling from here! :roll1:

I know, I know. But the poor baby needs some affection and I'm a love explosion:wub2:

:biggrin2: Ingie, make that your new custom user title:

IngievV

Mika's Love Explosion

Poor guy, have we scared him off?:blink:

LOL poor thing. It's okay, we don't bite!

Hahaha lol thanks y'all but now on topic again: do you think Mika and Anders are together or not??

Welcome to the MFC! Hope you like it around here.

Well, months and months ago Mika told the press on a few occasions that he was lonely, couldn't get a date for Valentine's Day, etc. Last week in Norway, though, he wouldn't answer the question about whether or not he was seeing someone - regardless of gender.

So either he's decided to shut up about the tiniest little tidbits of his personal life, or there is someone and he didn't want to say something like "yes I'm involved, but I'm not saying with who because I don't want to start the whole sexuality debate again, that's none of your beeswax!"

I don't think it's likely, though - being that they're both touring artists, they'd barely see each other. That would be harsh.

:biggrin2: Ingie, make that your new custom user title:

IngievV

Mika's Love Explosion

Welcome to the MFC! Hope you like it around here.

Well, months and months ago Mika told the press on a few occasions that he was lonely, couldn't get a date for Valentine's Day, etc. Last week in Norway, though, he wouldn't answer the question about whether or not he was seeing someone - regardless of gender.

So either he's decided to shut up about the tiniest little tidbits of his personal life, or there is someone and he didn't want to say something like "yes I'm involved, but I'm not saying with who because I don't want to start the whole sexuality debate again, that's none of your beeswax!"

I don't think it's likely, though - being that they're both touring artists, they'd barely see each other. That would be harsh.

I changed it:biggrin2:

Hahah LOLZ, you don't give up quickly :thumb_yello::lmfao:

Poor Anders won't have much of a chance because everybody knows Mika is into avocados and avocados only. :mf_rosetinted:

That gives me warm fuzzies. :wub2: I totally agree with you. I think it would be the sweetest thing in the world. :blush-anim-cl:

Me too! But I think that he already IS :biggrin2:in that situation right now...

Is persistent your middle name?:roftl: Of course Mika's not with Anders, that's nonsense!!!

He's actually dating the tour manager, a distinguished mature gentleman who also has some lovely hair :thumb_yello:

NOT!!!

Just give it up, ok? :biggrin2: Let the poor guy go out with whoever he likes without dissecting him, if he wants to keep it private let's just respect that...