Anders of Alphabeat and Mika a couple

amsterdam

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! But I think that he already IS :biggrin2:in that situation right now...

Just give it up, ok? :biggrin2: Let the poor guy go out with whoever he likes without dissecting him, if he wants to keep it private let's just respect that...

Yes, that, whatever floats his boat :wink2:

...or whoever... :cheerful_h4h::wub2:

Seriously! I eat a lot of avocado myself, and they don't usually have so big seeds! And this has been polished too!

That's because the ones we usually eat are the regular, boring everyday avocados. Look at how that one is posing, showing the camera its good side. It's clearly a model. And we all know models are generally polished and have big seeds. :naughty:

*hides*

Uhh..are you suggesting we´re the dirty minds here? :mf_rosetinted:

My little avocado´s a good model :mf_lustslow:

Yeah.

That's because the ones we usually eat are the regular, boring everyday avocados. Look at how that one is posing, showing the camera its good side. It's clearly a model. And we all know models are generally polished and have big seeds. :naughty:

*hides*

Nah. I just think this is one in particular is very proud of its seed.

You lot are really unbelievable... :naughty:

I've already wondered what would happen to the new fans that join the MFC MONTHS after the madness has started. People that do not have 20,000 posts like others. Outsiders, so to speak :naughty: So seems like these people are just overrolled... hehe, I like that :naughty:

(ok, sorry. that's an absolutely meaningless post. but i just wanted to join and i cannot join the avocado-discussion as i don't like these fruits and i think sariflor has already mentioned the most important answers to Mr Amsterdam's question (as others have also done before). anyway... *runs off*)

*hides*

Yeah.

I've already wondered what would happen to the new fans that join the MFC MONTHS after the madness has started. People that do not have 20,000 posts like others. Outsiders, so to speak So seems like these people are just overrolled... hehe, I like that :naughty:

(ok, sorry. that's an absolutely meaningless post. but i just wanted to join and i cannot join the avocado-discussion as i don't like these fruits and i think sariflor has already mentioned the most important answers to Mr Amsterdam's question (as others have also done before). anyway... *runs off*)

Hehehehe...What to say....just quoting some of the funny ones!

And Petra, what's up with your sig, it looks like a Xmas card and I find it hard to find your text in it LOL

*hides*

Yeah.

I've already wondered what would happen to the new fans that join the MFC MONTHS after the madness has started. People that do not have 20,000 posts like others. Outsiders, so to speak So seems like these people are just overrolled... hehe, I like that :naughty:

And Petra, what's up with your sig, it looks like a Xmas card and I find it hard to find your text in it LOL

Everyone has got a gig-ticker but I'm the only one with a Christmas-ticker :roftl: I like that! It reminds me to buy the presents on time... but the bloody writing is white & I cannot change it :tears:

*hides*

Yeah.

...perfect thread for that (I think I'll go and start another OMG is he gay thread :punk: )

:roftl::lmao::roftl::lmao: Good idea! I'll join you with my new Mika Mika thread in the hope that the man himself will post in it (like Simon in the Simon-thread).