babspanky

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, you hug random people!!! :shocked:

Be careful!!!

I know sometimes I cannot help myself. when you see me, run away. I may chase ya and try to hug you. :mf_rosetinted:

it was him who hugged me though. :bleh: he even spoke to me a little. odd: I cannot recall about what.. :blink:

I wanna see this michael, meesha, m .. thing sometimes, though. sounds interesting. :mf_rosetinted:

Probably from all the rubbish he gets to eat...poor guy. Someone should look after him: the Salvation Army perhaps?

ROFLLLLLLLLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

That 'Salvation Army' comment killed me. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Probably from all the rubbish he gets to eat...poor guy. Someone should look after him: the Salvation Army perhaps?

that's the place! shall we maybe start a fund rising for him to be well fed and have a roof over his head? and perhaps some new decent clothes on..? :blink: I saw him wearing the most awful outfit, all rainbow like. pffffffff.. :sneaky2:

*still wanna check him out in person just to be sure* :biggrin2:

that's the place! shall we maybe start a fund rising for him to be well fed and have a roof over his head? and perhaps some new decent clothes on..? :blink: I saw him wearing the most awful outfit, all rainbow like. pffffffff.. :sneaky2:

*still wanna check him out in person just to be sure* :biggrin2:

The clothes are indeed terrible. I don't think that they are even second hand. They look so used and actually a bit small although you wouldn't imagine that a man without ass might have problems with tight jeans.

I heard someone mentioning this M-guy sings a little: perhaps he can sing along in their usual Christmas-Carol-singing....

Maybe he could be the street santa. Y'know, the guy who dresses up next to that big kettle and rings the bell.

The clothes are indeed terrible. I don't think that they are even second hand. They look so used and actually a bit small although you wouldn't imagine that a man without ass might have problems with tight jeans.

I think that may come from the fact he actually wears boxers under those tight pants. :blink: and they are not pants, they are more like leggings.. :fisch:

Maybe he could be the street santa. Y'know, the guy who dresses up next to that big kettle and rings the bell.

oh, maybe he could go for the 12th day of xmas, perhaps..? that's a nice carol. he could gather up a little chorus for that too.. :fisch:

*I do an awful lots of whistling lately...:blink: *

poooor thingy..he has always the same clothes on! Wait.. they're getting smaller.. it means that he's getting fat! Nah, probably is the washing machine of the simon's bus..

ok... after 2 hours and 190 posts did you identify this man??

Michael jr, am I right????:mf_rosetinted:

nooooooo.... michael, I heard him say, no junior over his mum's body or smt.. :blink: but again I cannot be sure. he was talking in some strange, high pitched voice.. I cannot be sure of what I heard.. :mf_rosetinted:

nooooooo.... michael, I heard him say, no junior over his mum's body or smt.. :blink: but again I cannot be sure. he was talking in some strange, high pitched voice.. I cannot be sure of what I heard.. :mf_rosetinted:

you can never be sure of anything! :mf_rosetinted:

Anyone already mentioned his hairdo? I mean: he probably hasn't seen a hairdresser in months. Those wild curls are like a birdsnest....

There's a family of bluejays living up towards his bangs.