Hey, I'm for Belgium :D

Liesjeuh6

Hello,

I'm new, i'm a little lost on this site :bleh:

Uhmm, my English isn't very good, just like Mika's dutch :naughty:

I'm from Belgium, from Flemish-Brabant (Close by Bruxelles)

I've in a top 50 , I think and they said the CD was very good, so I bought it and first I thought Wath the ..? But then I liked it, very very very much.

I've gone to a concert on 13th of november in forest national in bruxelles, belgium. It was really amazing, I've been visiting many festivals but this was really amazing ( I don't know an other word for amazing:bleh: ) He talked in dutch and french, he has sung A French Grace Kelly and he had a T-shirt From kuifje ( tintin, a cartoonfigure from belgium) . I'd loved it very much , because he wanted to say that it was great with such a Public , but he couldn't , he just stoud there with his mound open, and his eyes glinstering,

We were very vey loud, because before we had to wait 40min between the Previous programme and Mika ( does anybody know what the previous programme was?) Sorry, for such a long text, but I just liked it sooo much that I can stop talking about ^^

Does anybody know standing pictures or videos from his concert in belgium?

Ow and I'm 15 years old :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hoi!

Leuk dat je't hier gevonden hebt!

Pak je tijd om rond te snuffelen en je een weg te banen door de eindeloze hoeveelheid threads.

Maak je geen zorgen over je Engels, hier zijn heel veel mensen van heel veel landen, en iedereen doet zo maar wat :bleh:

Zolang we mekaar verstaan is er geen probleem he!

Voorprogramma was inderdaad alphabeat, je kan een aantal van de nummers die ze gespeeld hebben in Vorst herbeluisteren hier:

http://www.myspace.com/thisisalphabeat

Er is ook een thread met filmpjes en foto's van Vorst trouwens!

hiya! welcome to MFC, i'm kinda new too and i'm from brussels :wink2:

i went to see him at forest national, and have a couple of pics that i thought u might like to see. Don't hesitate to say if u're interested