Places MIKA has not been to yet but Should!!!

elanorelle

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your grandma is awesome! i have yet to convert any family members into mika lovers

damn right shes awesome, shes 80 and loves to sing along to mika songs. mum caught me playing life in cartoon motion to grandma and mum told me off and grandma said, "no its great!" I love my grandma :wub2:

and of course:

p604enz.jpg

mmm cant beat a pav, no kiwifruit? :blink:

haha, your story reminds me of how my grandma and i wear bedsocks out when we are wearing long pants, and mum just shakes her head

I know this is off topic but

grandmas rock! yay for grandmas! I had LICM in my CD player and she just picked it up and started listning to it, so i gave her the sleeve to read the lyrics! she loved the sing along! :)

I know this is off topic but

grandmas rock! yay for grandmas! I had LICM in my CD player and she just picked it up and started listning to it, so i gave her the sleeve to read the lyrics! she loved the sing along! :)

grandmas are the best ever!

We've already settled this.

It's my room :bleh::bleh:

But you can join our party if you like... It's in hawaii, we are doing the macarena and turning lollipop up all the way. Oh and theres cheesecake

I might drop by then:roftl:

He should come to ARGENTINA!!!

because there a lot of fans here!

we are about a lot in the argentinean thread part 4! we are crazy!!!

actually... he should do a latinamerica tour... including countries like brazil, uruguay, venezuela, mexico... it would be very succesful!

He should come to ARGENTINA!!!

because there a lot of fans here!

we are about a lot in the argentinean thread part 4! we are crazy!!!

actually... he should do a latinamerica tour... including countries like brazil, uruguay, venezuela, mexico... it would be very succesful!

TOTALLY AGREE :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA SHOULD(OR MUST! HAHAA) COME ARGENTINA!! AND LATIN AMERICA!!! :groupwave::woot_jump:

WE R TOTALLY CRAZY!!!!! AAHAHAH WE NEED MIKA HERE!!

He should come to Ireland, I know he's been here maybe once or something but I couldn't go!:thumbdown:

The reasons he should do Dublin:

- because it's so near England, he could just swim over:boat:

- because he likes the Irish accent:wink2:

- because it's the only way I can see him

- beacuse he has some great fans here who love him!

jajajj Sofi!!! we need him so much... i hope he comes soon!!! Lily Allen came and i didn`t like her but she is famous and if she cames why Mika wouldn`t??

Argentinean Thread "grow up" a lot... first we were 8, 10 but now we are a lot!! i think in one week we are going be in part 5!

He should come to Trinidad. why you ask....

1- it's a wonderful little island in the Caribbean!

2- a lot of well know ppl performed here. Like Richard Marx, Cascada, Night ranger, the cranberries, Al Green, LL Cool J, etc

3- Elton John came to Tobago 4 the Jazz festival and performed.

4 - quite a bit of celebs come to T&T to play/watch Carnival

5- We are very friendly ppl.

6- The food is GRRRRREAT!

7- James Bond's creator, Ian Fleming bought Goat island in Tobago and resides in Tobago.

8- We only have 2 seasons lol.

9 -tons of nice places to visit esp if you r a nature person! lots of hidden waterfalls and trails :):)

10- Me :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :biggrin2:

He should come to Trinidad. why you ask....

1- it's a wonderful little island in the Caribbean!

2- a lot of well know ppl performed here. Like Richard Marx, Cascada, Night ranger, the cranberries, Al Green, LL Cool J, etc

3- Elton John came to Tobago 4 the Jazz festival and performed.

4 - quite a bit of celebs come to T&T to play/watch Carnival

5- We are very friendly ppl.

6- The food is GRRRRREAT!

7- James Bond's creator, Ian Fleming bought Goat island in Tobago and resides in Tobago.

8- We only have 2 seasons lol.

9 -tons of nice places to visit esp if you r a nature person! lots of hidden waterfalls and trails :):)

10- Me :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :biggrin2:

I back you up on this one. I'd definately go see him if he did a concert there. My aunt went to the Elton John thing there....she said it wasn't even sold out on the day of the concert and it was so different to over here...

My experience of stepping on a snake barefoot in the middle of a rainforest didn't even put me off Tobago! hahah I also like the goat/crab racing thing in April over there....(I almost got killed by a goat though when I decided to stand at the finishing line....they don't stop when they get tot he line, they carry on running....I just didn't realise at first)

PORTUGAL!!!

Because:

- It's a nice country, cool weather, nice people, beautiful places to visit, good food,...

- He has lots of fans here (hellooo...platinum, Mr.Mika!!)

- It's a poor country and the fans can't afford travelling to other places to see him perform :naughty: :naughty:

:plane: He should go to São Paulo (Brazil): we are "only" 18.000.000 people. São Paulo is a modern big city. Like New York, São Paulo never sleeps! The weather is warm during most of the year, because São is located at a 656 yds plateau above the sea.