The Pointing Mika thread

IngievV

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got purple skinnies :naughty:

Ingie, anything new? :mf_rosetinted:

Like I said, he was trying to look like Augustus from Primaporta and Freddie told me he pointed around 70 times at Glasgow...and you should still draw the facial expression of Mika pulling back the mic:naughty:

Like I said, he was trying to look like Augustus from Primaporta and Freddie told me he pointed around 70 times at Glasgow...and you should still draw the facial expression of Mika pulling back the mic:naughty:

I only have a touch pad. But I'll try. 2 sec. :mf_rosetinted:

70 times. That's a lot! Ill try to pint more tomorrow! Let's see how many times I can get away with it!

Well she winked or she was scared when she saw his hand pointing at her !:naughty:

He can point everytime he wants at me:mf_rosetinted: Wait a sec, I have to safe my friend's *ss for the millionth time this week:mf_rosetinted:

Touchpad drawing, watch your eyes

Like this:

ddddrn5.png

Like, with tics on his right eye :cheerful_h4h:

Aaah brilliant:naughty: Poor Mika...what if Mika had pulled it back waaay too fast and poked it in his eye:boxed: I did that once, expect it hit my teeth...ouch

Freddie said he pointed about 70 times in Glasgow, is that a secret number?:mf_rosetinted:

hmm, sure it wasn't 40 times? iirc 40 was the number of umbrellas and pairs of shoes (and maybe also jackets? don't remember :blink: ) mika said he had... we figured back then that this is cause of his OCD. (or that he's just talking rubbish :mf_rosetinted: ) but maybe he has more money now and can afford 70 umbrellas, jackets, pairs of shoes - and pointings in 1 show! :roftl: so it's a secret number that might have to do with his OCD. :biggrin2:

hmm, sure it wasn't 40 times? iirc 40 was the number of umbrellas and pairs of shoes (and maybe also jackets? don't remember :blink: ) mika said he had... we figured back then that this is cause of his OCD. (or that he's just talking rubbish :mf_rosetinted: ) but maybe he has more money now and can afford 70 umbrellas, jackets, pairs of shoes - and pointings in 1 show! :roftl: so it's a secret number that might have to do with his OCD. :biggrin2:

I think that's the deal...if he can spend 4000 to 5000 on crap he can spend so much money on umbrellas, shoes, jackets and pointings. Next year it will be 350:mf_rosetinted:

teeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeteheheeeeeeeeeee:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

he looks like michelangelo's.. thing.. you know.. ehm.. this happyending-et.jpgMichelangelo_Sistina.jpg:biggrin2:

that's exactly what I thought when I say that part of the video. I think it's done on purpose. It's can't be a happy accident!

that's exactly what I thought when I say that part of the video. I think it's done on purpose. It's can't be a happy accident!

i thought about E.T. when i saw it - and i think that's what it meant, cause later i read/heard that someone who also worked for that movie, worked on the HE video (don't remember if it was producers, musicians or whatever...)

I think that's the deal...if he can spend 4000 to 5000 on crap he can spend so much money on umbrellas, shoes, jackets and pointings. Next year it will be 350:mf_rosetinted:

well, hopefully his show will be longer then, so he still has a bit of time between all those pointings. :roftl:

btw, it's not crap he spends the 5000 euro on, it's cartoon art! :sneaky2:

• 3 months later...
Here it is :mf_rosetinted:

My Mikapointing photo from the Turin gig! Why don't you walk out the door?

Bad quality :sorry: but he's pointing :biggrin2:

Tssk Mika Pointingman:mf_rosetinted:

He's got many nicknames now:naughty:

Mika Pointingman

Mika Tipsyman

Mika Pussyman:roftl: