The Pointing Mika thread

IngievV

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WUUUT?! You had a farting person in front of you too?

Someone near me farted aswell, it was soooo nasty! You saw everyone's face going :sneaky2: haha.

Yeah and we didn't even have space to normally breath so the farting wasn't really working either:blink:

We suffered for the Mikster!:mf_rosetinted: Now when we do that Mika Marathon in the UK I demand at least a drink backstage:mf_rosetinted:

It shall forever be carved in our memories as the bleak afternoon of the 11th of the 11th.

It shall forever be carved in our memories as the bleak afternoon of the 11th of the 11th.

What a hell, and we didn't even get an invitation for a private party. It would've been nice even just to decline it:mf_rosetinted:

What a hell, and we didn't even get an invitation for a private party. It would've been nice even just to decline it:mf_rosetinted:

How cool would we be though? "No sorry Mika, we can't possibly join you for a drink. We have much more important business to attend to. Maybe next time ok dear? *pats head*"

How cool would we be though? "No sorry Mika, we can't possibly join you for a drink. We have much more important business to attend to. Maybe next time ok dear? *pats head*"

Oh yeah that'll be cool. "Mika, sweetie, I'm sorry not today not today! Elton John invited me to his party and well he gives away free Gucci and you don't. So sorry, when you give away Chanel or D&G, You may call me. See ya" *Handkiss*:roftl:

Oh yeah that'll be cool. "Mika, sweetie, I'm sorry not today not today! Elton John invited me to his party and well he gives away free Gucci and you don't. So sorry, when you give away Chanel or D&G, You may call me. See ya" *Handkiss*:roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

"Sorry Mika, your just not good looking enough"*pats head*

"But you said!"

"well then Mr.Clooney came along." *george clooney pulls up o motorcycle*"Tata!"

:roftl::roftl:

"Sorry Mika, your just not good looking enough"*pats head*

"But you said!"

"well then Mr.Clooney came along." *george clooney pulls up o motorcycle*"Tata!"

Exactly...or another mood killer:

"Sorry Meeks, I'm gonna party with Boyzone!"

this really has nothing to do with pointing :) but that last pic reminded me how much i love mika's colorful pants! White's great and all, but purple's amazing too. I think should bring back the color:thumb_yello:

this really has nothing to do with pointing :) but that last pic reminded me how much i love mika's colorful pants! White's great and all, but purple's amazing too. I think should bring back the color:thumb_yello:

Yes. I totally agreee! :bleh::punk:

And welcome on the MFC :biggrin2: