I'm good, idk why I'm subscribed to this thread, I'm not gay so....lol idk. How are you?

Edit: did that sound mean?

i think its girls-gay thread but if you want we can talk in sis thread:thumb_yello:

It was for a 15-year-old boy named Lawrence King that was killed by a classmate because he was gay. People just wouldn't talk for a whole day and I didn't :sad:

OMG it's so horrible :no:

no, i haven't heard about it before..

OMG it's so horrible :no:

no, i haven't heard about it before..

I was watching the news on Logo and heard about it.. no one did it at my school, but I think LadyGodiva did it :thumb_yello: It was for a really good cause, so I'm glad that there were so many people that did it!

what is it about?

It's complicated, but there's one guy.. let's call him John and he has a wife named.. Mary :naughty: John is straight, but for some reason he had sex with Brad. Shortly after that Mary showed symptoms of HIV and when she got tested she was positive. She was upset driving home and ran through a red light and ended up getting killed. Now John thinks she killed her and so he's holding Brad hostage to see if he has HIV. If Brad is positive he's going to kill him and himself and if he's negative he's going to let him go.

I make it sound kind of silly, but it's a really good movie!

I for one think Mary gave John the HIV :mf_rosetinted:

It's complicated, but there's one guy.. let's call him John and he has a wife named.. Mary :naughty: John is straight, but for some reason he had sex with Brad. Shortly after that Mary showed symptoms of HIV and when she got tested she was positive. She was upset driving home and ran through a red light and ended up getting killed. Now John thinks she killed her and so he's holding Brad hostage to see if he has HIV. If Brad is positive he's going to kill him and himself and if he's negative he's going to let him go.

I make it sound kind of silly, but it's a really good movie!

I for one think Mary gave John the HIV :mf_rosetinted:

ahh I see it sounds good!

I was watching the news on Logo and heard about it.. no one did it at my school, but I think LadyGodiva did it :thumb_yello: It was for a really good cause, so I'm glad that there were so many people that did it!

yeah..:thumb_yello:

but people can be soooo evil:thumbdown:

no but I want to! have you seen Juno? and do you have aim?

My sister brought Juno over yesterday, but she forgot the actual dvd and just brought the case :naughty: I do, but I never get on, lol.

The main guy in 27 Dresses and the main guy in Underworld are the two guys in the movie by the way:lmfao:

My sister brought Juno over yesterday, but she forgot the actual dvd and just brought the case :naughty: I do, but I never get on, lol.

The main guy in 27 Dresses and the main guy in Underworld are the two guys in the movie by the way:lmfao:

ok lool ummm I need to go now bye!