I am a Christian, and it infuriates me when some Christians act like this.. :sneaky2:

http://lovegodsway.org/Gay?

I just finished up a report on LGBT rights for my politics class. One of the sections I covered was religion, and I came across a website like that. Well, kind of. Here it is: http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-f018.html

It infuriates me to see these kinds of things as well. But, I just laughed when I read what I found. I'm sorry, but I find it absolutely ridiculous for people to think...oh, don't get me started. :aah:

That's so stupid! :sneaky2: I'd almost send them hate-mail. :sneaky2:

I wanted to. :sneaky2:

I just finished up a report on LGBT rights for my politics class. One of the sections I covered was religion, and I came across a website like that. Well, kind of. Here it is: http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-f018.html

It infuriates me to see these kinds of things as well. But, I just laughed when I read what I found. I'm sorry, but I find it absolutely ridiculous for people to think...oh, don't get me started. :aah:

I think it's dumb too, I wish they'd just leave LGBT people alone, it's not their love life therefore they shouldn't be worried about it! I even left my church youth group when they started talking about it, it made me mad, gay people are some of the nicest people I've ever met!

I am a Christian, and it infuriates me when some Christians act like this.. :sneaky2:

Ignorant people :sneaky2: My god doesnt hate anyone.. they say they love god and they think they know everything about him and they think they have the power to judge everybody? Im not very catholic but The christians are always saying that God loves everybody and that we´re all brothers and sisters and that stuff... and now they are being haters and saying horrible things about people that are only different.. :blink:

these things make me get disgusted with the Catholic religion.

My mother taught me to respect people and the differences and I guess this is an obligation of every one of us...

«it's just my opinion. although not believe in some things they say, I respect all religions :wink2:

Ignorant people :sneaky2: My god doesnt hate anyone.. they say they love god and they think they know everything about him and they think they have the power to judge everybody? Im not very catholic but The christians are always saying that God loves everybody and that we´re all brothers and sisters and that stuff... and now they are being haters and saying horrible things about people that are only different.. :blink:

these things make me get disgusted with the Catholic religion.

My mother taught me to respect people and the differences and I guess this is an obligation of every one of us...

«it's just my opinion. although not believe in some things they say, I respect all religions :wink2:

I was raised that God loves everyone also, this website just contradicts that fact of Christianity, it's terrible and SO mean, I'm not a homophobic Christian, It's sad how many people ARE homophobic though, some guys at my lunch table were making fun of a gothic guy that they assumed was gay because he carried a "purse", I immediately told them that was rude, and how would they feel if people bullied them for their sexuality? It's so cruel. :huh:

lol soo funney ohhh people realy belive this

It's sad how many people actually do..

You should read the list of gay bands! :shocked: It is so silly, what does listening to Coldplay have to do with being gay?! I think they just don't like bands that promote tolerance. :thumbdown:

I was surprised Mika wasn't on the list though.

they have Elton John on twice...

Marilyn Manson (dark gay)

i'm sorry but i find that hilarious :roftl:

so who am i supposed to listen to? :blink: i quite like a fair few of those bands... :teehee:

edit: can i ask how Cyndi Lauper is 'safe'? :blink:

Edited by RainbowGirl
beacause of AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

You should read the list of gay bands! :shocked: It is so silly, what does listening to Coldplay have to do with being gay?! I think they just don't like bands that promote tolerance. :thumbdown:

I was surprised Mika wasn't on the list though.

i think that's it, yeah...

i'm going to be tricked into lesbianism by Lady Gaga? :mf_rosetinted:

Bring it on :das:

they have Elton John on twice...

Marilyn Manson (dark gay)

i'm sorry but i find that hilarious :roftl:

so who am i supposed to listen to? :blink: i quite like a fair few of those bands... :teehee:

edit: can i ask how Cyndi Lauper is 'safe'? :blink:

I'm pretty sure this website is a joke, guys. Joey Oglesby is the man that Plays Donnie Davies' character :naughty:

I'm pretty sure this website is a joke, guys. Joey Oglesby is the man that Plays Donnie Davies' character :naughty:

i did think they used a lot of exclamation marks to be serious... :naughty:

well i did vent some anger so i do feel better now... :aah:

• 2 weeks later...