is Mika only doing north america and london for now? do you have any idea if he is doing spain early next year?

Aurelien, hey facebook buddy.. long time no see online, you must be busy

No other European dates have been set.

The gigs in London are the rescheduled concerts from December plus one extra show the 28th.

anyone coming to the Canadian dates????

:):)

so far I know over 50 people that are going to the Vancouver Concert and it could sell out fast!

I am so excited! we are going to paint the town purple!

:roftl: :roftl: :wub2: :wub2:

Like me? :wink2:

hi Rebeka hon? how are you doing? howya been?

Today was great! we did the Handel's Messiah with the Symphony Orchestra tonight! it was fab! we had super fun!

What are you doing for the holidays?

anything special?

london plainly rocks, you'll adore it, diana :mf_rosetinted:

look very forward to meet ya! :thumb_yello:

enfa and everyone, I wonder how long till we are closed down.. :blink:

I mean we talked about sitm, sexuality.. now we only miss outtakes and then we are done :mf_rosetinted:

I mean we talked about sitm, sexuality.. now we only miss outtakes and then we are done :mf_rosetinted:

I don`t know what you mean by outtakes.. but they just cannot close the Gay Thread or we will accuse them of bloody homophobia!

I don`t know what you mean by outtakes.. but they just cannot close the Gay Thread or we will accuse them of bloody homophobia!

the outtakes are the unreleased demo apparently sneaked from mika's studio recordings and rather extensively circulating on the net. mika asked not to share them.

hi Rebeka hon? how are you doing? howya been?

Today was great! we did the Handel's Messiah with the Symphony Orchestra tonight! it was fab! we had super fun!

What are you doing for the holidays?

anything special?

Ello Suzanne! Do you mean the x-mas holiday? Well I will ignore most of it as my family is half jewish so we celebrate everything and nothind and I ended up to be an agnostic pagan :roftl:

How about you?

yeah but what does the Mike sexuality thread have to do with this one ??

nothing. just dansk humour, ignore it. :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: enfa, you're welcome to stay by me! great to have ya posting here. let's take over the forum. revolution. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

That`s great - you multiplied yourself! Will you tell us something about her?

What`s her name? How old is she? Does she like Mika and his music?

I know I`m horribly curious, can`t help it.

sorry, luv. nothing personal, I don't like to talk about her online. nothing personal. :wink2:

I can say ya though she's a great mika fan.

how do you call the I don't care EVEN IF (god forbids) he's gay..? :mf_rosetinted:

haha exactly what I thought when I read it....

first time here, how are you? I'm Romina...I knew of this thread thru the Mika's personal life one, discussing about the eternal topic we're curious ...hehe. And I don't talk about my orientation so easily, I'm just like Mika in that sense. But if I feel confident and friend to you, someday I will tell...

So, I'll try to read it once in a while, I have like a hundred suscriptions! haha

I wish you have a great time here, I guess there's people with all kind of thoughts and orientations, not just gay (as I see), I didn't dare entering before 'cause I think the opposite thing.

good luck and lots of Mikalove :thumb_yello:

BTW today I accidently found out that divine Angelina Jolie has Slovak origin!

So I add her to my list of great people with Slovak origin to Andy Warhol (my colleague is his far relative, he even has the same surname, though the family of AW americanised it a bit), and yeah Paul Newman too (my friend is his far relative).

Slovaks rock! :punk:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

And also the inventor of parachute was Slovak, just in a case you didn`t know :wink2:

haha exactly what I thought when I read it....

first time here, how are you? I'm Romina...I knew of this thread thru the Mika's personal life one, discussing about the eternal topic we're curious ...hehe. And I don't talk about my orientation so easily, I'm just like Mika in that sense. But if I feel confident and friend to you, someday I will tell...

So, I'll try to read it once in a while, I have like a hundred suscriptions! haha

I wish you have a great time here, I guess there's people with all kind of thoughts and orientations, not just gay (as I see), I didn't dare entering before 'cause I think the opposite thing.

good luck and lots of Mikalove :thumb_yello:

honey, sorry to disappoint ya: I've been posting here since the first page! :biggrin2:

ANDY WARHOL IS MY HERO. :mf_rosetinted:

london plainly rocks, you'll adore it, diana :mf_rosetinted:

look very forward to meet ya! :thumb_yello:

Yay I'm sure I will too!

I'm very much looking forward to meeting you too. And your daughter ofcourse!

This thread will never be closed. :mf_rosetinted:

Really? He lived with his mother and she has never learned English, so they spoke together some funny Slovak dialect.

He is not my hero though. Have you heard about Valerie Solanas?

I saw a documentary about Andy Warhol's family not too long ago, it was very interesting. They went to his birthtown and met with his family who all didn't speak english. They were called Warhola or something.

There was an Andy Warhol museum in this small town but it looked dreadful! They didn't have enough money to keep the building in good shape so the roof leaked and stuff. It was weird seeing all these paintings that were worth millions in a building that nearly fell apart.

Yay I'm sure I will too!

I'm very much looking forward to meeting you too. And your daughter ofcourse!

hey diana and anyone else around, i look 4ward to meeting you in london too:thumb_yello: and avoca again:wub2:

london should b fab!!!!

why is there talk off closing threads i haven been online 4 a couple of days:blink: