happy new year, gay thread people!!

too much in a rush for a proper artistic writing, like I did in the other board.

you have a great new year! among the other things, let's hope it's an even better one for the gay rights and for all the gay people that suffer discrimination and worse cause of their sexuality, in many parents of the world!!

a group hug! :punk:

Dear MIKA!

Let me wish you a sweet 2008, with all the craze of 2007, let the fans, management and journalists believe in you and admire you but still letting you breath freely and not chasing you like a wounded deer in the woods.. I send you my virtual affection!

Hug & kiss..

SO SWEETIE SHOW YOUR SCRATCHES AND BRUISES

Sink into the boiling lake

Bake to yourself a healthy face

Sun will eat the worm

And you will live

The wound will close its mouth

A cat will lick its fever away

Love of a finger will erase its trace

A magic and a will

will chase away the evil ghosts

And a wave from a far land

will bring you unknown tastes and smells

And under their influence

you`ll compose new screaming

answered by hearts of bells

and membranes of drums

A drunk tongue and a mad finger

will set the hospital trampoline on fire

Kidnap you half-naked

through the midnight window

And the spaceship will bring you

straight into my storage room

And just in case I don't pop back in later, I'll say it now:

Have a Gay New Year! :yay:'

Or in the case of some, a Bi New Year! :naughty:

I am in a purple and blue mood indeed!

hehe Happy New Years Scut!

Dear MIKA!

Let me wish you a sweet 2008, with all the craze of 2007, let the fans, management and journalists believe in you and admire you but still letting you breath freely and not chasing you like a wounded deer in the woods.. I send you my virtual affection!

Hug & kiss..

REBEKA ....I LOVE IT!

I want to give a big smooch on the cheek to bring in the new year!

haha yes, the pic changed,. El...but it lasted some minutes for me to see...

rebeka you should send your new year message to MIka, i can't do it, so please do!! :)

lots of love, see you in some weeks...

PS: it's green but I'm not Scut :P

See you in a couple of weeks Romis!

And the banner.. I like this picture better than the old one (cuz Mika didn't look like himself in that) but I'd still prefer a mikaless banner. :)

I don't like it, the dollar bills make him look like a hustler. :naughty: And it's OFF-CENTRE which the pedant in me had to point out. :bleh:

Mikizzl p.i.m.p. :naughty:

And crap I hadn't even noticed that it's off-centre! Nooo why did you have to say that now it will irritate me SO much.

Yes, I am, it`s my second try. I was there a few days ago but as you know the shows were cancelled. He really should do a Vienna gig, people from Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary and I don`t know from where else would surelly fill some theatre.
yes, i do think so. but mr. Mika is ignoring us. :thumbdown: i really can't tell if he's got many fans in Austria...but with the countries you mentioned he would at least fill the "planet music". it's not quite big, so i agree. he has to come!!!

Yes, it would be great if Mika did a concert in Vienna.

I want him to go there and sing Rock Me Amadeus... :punk: I'd be first row:biggrin2:

I don't like it, the dollar bills make him look like a hustler. And it's OFF-CENTRE which the pedant in me had to point out. :bleh:

I don't like the money detail as well (gross) but the expression is just SO himself... :mf_lustslow: cannot help it but adore it.. :wub2: I hope deano decides to keep a refined version of the new banner ( we can even photoshop money away) :mf_rosetinted:

hi, matt!!! :wub2: running away already, eh? :boxed: happy new year, luv! :yay:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

gotta run and set the table ready again... my friends are coming to my place again tonight to eat the remains of last night's dinner! :P

Happy new year to you too Matteo! And enjoy the evening (you probably already do). Come here more often, alright?

rebeka you should send your new year message to MIka, i can't do it, so please do!!

lots of love, see you in some weeks...

Hey Romis, what do you mean? Do you mean my February date with Mika in London? :wink2:

Oh no, you are leaving us, though even for few weeks? What happened? Are you going to some MFC detoxication cure in the mountains? :naughty:

Yes, it would be great if Mika did a concert in Vienna.

I want him to go there and sing Rock Me Amadeus... I'd be first row

Suzie, that would be amazing, just imagine it! I`d be in the first row too, jumping and screaming (-:

good morning , Diana:) how are you? doing??

I am in a cheeky mood tonight,,,decided to change my avatar to something more erm yummy

:roftl: :roftl:

its my other daily obsession other than MIKA

those two boys

heh

I very much approve of your new avatar! :biggrin2:

I'm in a good mood even though I'm bored out of my skull cuz the patients seem to be avoiding me today and won't come to use the computer!

I'm having fun checking out all the moderating options though. :biggrin2:

What have you been up to today?

besides seeing what my two boys have been up to! may I share you a clip from youtube? its mmmm tasty! ...oh have been writing music...studying...

watching jools Hootenany, cleaning house....going for coffee....reading ! good day!

extreme hotness! :naughty: :naughty: