Blue Sky

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back.

It's been great waiting for reviews and photos and them seeing them come in. Thanks to everyone who's managed to share already, I'm sure people with longer journeys must be exhausted.

Love to everybody

~x~

:punk:

Wooohooo!!!!!!! :naughty:

What a gig!!! Was brilliant!!!! (Although i still haven't made my mind up about Saranayde) I missed the big girls and i missed the balloons, even though the atmosphere was amazing!!!!!!- loved the way they had a bit of a change round (Cherisse & Miks doing the drumming was cool)

I didn't really like 'Happy Ending' - sorry, but it's just not the same without Lorna. Erm.......Paladium were fab btw - as usual - LOVE them.......er......Mika is looking very fit and wonderful :naughty:

Er...............................*thinks*.............

Will write a proper review later - way too tired now! :thumb_yello:

BTW - Was WONDERFUL seeing all my MFC mates - i love you all - you rock! :punk::wub2:

Wooohooo!!!!!!! :naughty:

What a gig!!! Was brilliant!!!! (Although i still haven't made my mind up about Saranayde) I missed the big girls and i missed the balloons, even though the atmosphere was amazing!!!!!!- loved the way they had a bit of a change round (Cherisse & Miks doing the drumming was cool)

I didn't really like 'Happy Ending' - sorry, but it's just not the same without Lorna. Erm.......Paladium were fab btw - as usual - LOVE them.......er......Mika is looking very fit and wonderful :naughty:

BTW - Was WONDERFUL seeing all my MFC mates - i love you all - you rock! :punk::wub2:

HALLO SWEETIE!!!!

i didn't saw your picssss...I'M WAITINGGGGGGG...LOL:wink2:

Thank you for the reports and the photos: i have recognized Kath, and Freddie, and Robertina, we met in Italy , nice to see you again, and happy.

I am in a hurry to meet some of you in (at?) London???

Waiting report from Allegra and 2 fans of Mikawebsite....

Wooohooo!!!!!!!

Thanks Sara!

* I appreciate you honesty too * :naughty:

Looking forward to meeting you in London! :thumb_yello:

:thumbdown:

Don't people normally laugh when you ask them to watch your kilt whilst you have a pee then?!

Whoops Blue Sky will be after us for using the thread for chatting!

Well for my first Mika gig , here is my first report !:blush-anim-cl:

It was fabulous, amazing performance by the man:punk:

I was amazed to find myself in the front row after spending two hours getting to the venue! Taxis/rain/footie

Anyway it was as has been well documented AWESOME:thumb_yello:

My only problem was my friend i came with was not too well and in the end we had to stay in the venue and not be outside meeting Mika after:thumbdown:

I was really upset about it but after some kind words from Kath feel a bit betta:mf_lustslow:

It meant i could not really get in to the MFC atmoshpere as much as i wanted as my friend was struggling , anyway i really had an amazing view and the feeling at the front was great.

I do hope to meet you guys all again soon and proper !!!

I would do anything for a Newcastle ticket and if anyone has one they don't want (not likely) i'd be so so happy .... i may try to get one somehow if ican as it looks a great venue and have been offered support from Kath! Thanks so much !:mf_lustslow:

Well hope this does not sound bad i'm just pleased to be able to speak to you guys after all this and say HI again xxx

love Vx

I forgot to mention that Mika was very lovely after. Was nice to have a quick conversation with him, and really sweet of him to tell me that i look fantastic - again. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: Bless him!!! lol!!!:naughty::thumb_yello:

oooooooooh :das: hey sara!!! missed ya!

ok -so am home - ill!! snotty

BUT SOOOOOO HAPPY TO HAVE MET ALL MY OLDIES X X X X

Kath - yes am sure he does read this - (We think he knew I was ill)

Best performance I have seen to date - and palladim are fab - nice young lads must have had the shock of their lives when theysaw us lot in the front row!!

We managed to hang the Oldies banner over the barrier during the encore and he came over to read it!!

Aww- cant wait for London now xxxxx

:thumbdown:

Well for my first Mika gig , here is my first report !:blush-anim-cl:

It was fabulous, amazing performance by the man:punk:

I was amazed to find myself in the front row after spending two hours getting to the venue! Taxis/rain/footie

Anyway it was as has been well documented AWESOME:thumb_yello:

My only problem was my friend i came with was not too well and in the end we had to stay in the venue and not be outside meeting Mika after:thumbdown:

I was really upset about it but after some kind words from Kath feel a bit betta:mf_lustslow:

It meant i could not really get in to the MFC atmoshpere as much as i wanted as my friend was struggling , anyway i really had an amazing view and the feeling at the front was great.

I do hope to meet you guys all again soon and proper !!!

I would do anything for a Newcastle ticket and if anyone has one they don't want (not likely) i'd be so so happy .... i may try to get one somehow if ican as it looks a great venue and have been offered support from Kath! Thanks so much !:mf_lustslow:

Well hope this does not sound bad i'm just pleased to be able to speak to you guys after all this and say HI again xxx

love Vx

Thanks for sharing! Glad to read you enjoyed your first Mika gig! I'm sorry about your friend feeling ill.

ok -so am home - ill!! snotty

BUT SOOOOOO HAPPY TO HAVE MET ALL MY OLDIES X X X X

Kath - yes am sure he does read this - (We think he knew I was ill)

Best performance I have seen to date - and palladim are fab - nice young lads must have had the shock of their lives when theysaw us lot in the front row!!

We managed to hang the Oldies banner over the barrier during the encore and he came over to read it!!

Ooooh!! Carri!!!!! Sorry i didn't say bye to you - *sends hugs* although i'll see you again soon babe. :biggrin2: Loved your dress!!!! Was a brill weekend weren't it? Awwwww!!!!!! :thumb_yello: xxx

ok

Sorry that you're all snotty:thumbdown: ...what's the Oldies banner? :blink:

Thank you for the reports and the photos: i have recognized Kath, and Freddie, and Robertina, we met in Italy , nice to see you again, and happy.

I am in a hurry to meet some of you in (at?) London???

Waiting report from Allegra and 2 fans of Mikawebsite....

Hi Lillibet! Sorry I won't be in London...it would have beeen gret to see you again..oh well, I am sure there will be another time soon!

Hey Carri, Hey Sarahlou, Hey Sara, Hey Freddie, Hey Kath!

Isn't funny how you forget bits and then someone else reminds you of it, thats why I love you guys. I had such a fabby time! Fred it was great to meet you- now get your ass to London:biggrin2:

Lululitalienne and Aurelie, the most friendly frenchies of the world:biggrin2: and overall...i`m very very grateful{and in debt..I`ll warn you, tomorrow I`m gonna forget some stuff in glas..ah, my memory!:bleh:} to a very special person who host us and show me glasgow for the entire saturday.. SHEENA{scq} IS THE BEST!!! and her little son and the cats are sooo:wub2:..even if the last two have tried to eat my mask:roftl:}

thanx also to all the ppl I met, sorry but I cannot write anymore stuff like that..I don`t want to be banned by bluesky ^__^

I understand exactly how she felt - I was also suffering last night and should have done what you did and stayed inside...

And...as suspected...I have it now...arghhhh! Thats the last time I get in to bed with Carri

I understand exactly how she felt - I was also suffering last night and should have done what you did and stayed inside...

Yuck. I hate being sick, cold & wet too. And I might face the same conditions waiting outside after the gig to give Mika the yearbook in London.

God, please give my dry weather and double digit temperatures. Good to hear you're back home, dry and recovering - hope all feel better soon! :boxed:

woo hoo the pics are great (though I thought someone said no camera's were allowed in the gig, obviously meant for everyone else who ISN'T a member of MFC but forgot to mention that bit :wink2: can't wait for Manchester tomorrow and I am preparing myself for torrential rain lol (got my big yellow plastic poncho) :roftl: