Blue Sky

Christelle i remember u ! i didnt know you were a mfcer u should have said so + it was me who had the extra ticket !

oh & by the way i recorded the thrusting part but i dont know if ive uploaded it yet as im still in the process of doing it as all my late nights from the weekend caught up with me last nite :boxed:

heres what ive done so far

you`ll see the rest when your there !

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I thought that this thread could not get any more exciting and amazing that it already was! How wrong was I... WOW the videos are brilliant:wub2: thanks scg, sariflor and Robertina for posting ( i hope i haven't fogrotten anyone):flowers2:

Thanks everyone for all your lovely reports and photos!!!

and you took wonderful vids even if distant from 1st row:thumb_yello:

greta what time did u leave mine at on monday ? i said that i would give u a copy of my videos now u will have to pm me your address . sorry i couldnt get us tickets for the christmas lights in george square at least charlie managed to get in !

So far, we know Carrie and Freddie are suffering with a nasty cold after queing in the rain and all the fun.

Get well soon you too and any one else who's feeling ill or simply has PGD :emot-sad:

Get some :sleep_1: and these are too make you feel better:flowers2:

So far, we know Carrie and Freddie are suffering with a nasty cold after queing in the rain and all the fun.

Get well soon you too and any one else who's feeling ill or simply has PGD :emot-sad:

Sarahlou and kath are to be added....and maybe someone else! :wub2:

greta what time did u leave mine at on monday ? i said that i would give u a copy of my videos now u will have to pm me your address . sorry i couldnt get us tickets for the christmas lights in george square at least charlie managed to get in !

:blush-anim-cl:I was in another planet, thinkin bout the italian transport I used to take too time for travel:bleh:

I'm glad for charlie!

Thank you for the get well wishes. I think it is just 'Dodgy Holiday Illness'..........maybe each tour will have it's own bug....I certainly hope not.....But I know that I have been ill since Italy....of course, walking around Oslo all night and standing in the rain for hours in Glasgow have absolutly NOTHING to do with it....it's just bad luck thats all!

Hi Christelle! Glad you had a great time...I haven't looked at your pics yet but will do so in a mo..welcome to MFC I am sure you will love it here! If you can make Doncaster do let me know (PM me please) so that we can make sure that we meet up.

Oh dear. So sorry to hear that many people are suffering from colds and infections... :sad:

My resistance has not really let me down so far. Even after 4 gigs within 2 weeks time whereof 3 in 1 one week whereof 2 queueing in the rain. The only thing that got lost is my voice - I have quite a sexy one at the moment. :wink2:

Get well soon everyone who's feeling ill or otherwise miserable! :huglove:

Christelle > welcome here! Enjoy! :thumb_yello:

Well I'm quite sure that the Man with the Hammer (as we call him in Dutch) is already waiting for me - waiting for the right moment to attack me. :sneaky2:

My behaviour over the last few weeks can't be good for my health. It simply can't be. :naughty:

now mika should dress like a doctore and cure them all carrie, freddie sarah and kata. they all deserved it. by music therapy , of course. get well soon guys. :huglove::flowers2: