Blue Sky

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

am a frind so I can comment !! ha ha

Another friend has just got a a JR puppy - but he got run over on monday!!! :( big op yesteay - both legs broken - but seems to have pulled thru!!

Thats a shame!!!!! Poor wee thing! I have two JR's - mother

and daughter :biggrin2:

Actually, she's on page one....Butterfly Lounge.

ahhhhhhhhh, got the right one!

i sent my message there!

charlie, how are you?

it seems that we cannot let this thread die...we are stuck here!

when are you leaving for your hols?

Actually, she's on page one....Butterfly Lounge.

thank christ , i wasnt sure who to thank ! oh by the way my youngest greig has stolen my butterfly keyring "wee bugger" ! today i took a mad brain-storm :insane: & nearly bought a ticket for mika off ebay for the 4th & booked a train ticket for london :eek: it wasnt until i was walking back up from the super-market with my kids that i thought christ its freezing what the hell will it be like next month + i looked at my kids then i had a reality check thinking what the hell are you up to woman its not long to christmas :shocked: so now im not going as my kids are more important than mika :thumb_yello: i still think mika is the bees-knees though :wub2:

thank christ , i wasnt sure who to thank ! oh by the way my youngest greig has stolen my butterfly keyring "wee bugger" ! today i took a mad brain-storm :insane: & nearly bought a ticket for mika off ebay for the 4th & booked a train ticket for london :eek: it wasnt until i was walking back up from the super-market with my kids that i thought christ its freezing what the hell will it be like next month + i looked at my kids then i had a reality check thinking what the hell are you up to woman its not long to christmas :shocked: so now im not going as my kids are more important than mika :thumb_yello: i still think mika is the bees-knees though :wub2:

this is a good speech, i wish i was half wise...:thumb_yello:

i have 3 keyrings as charlotte kept on offering us...pm me yr address i can send you one!

this is a good speech, i wish i was half wise...:thumb_yello:

i have 3 keyrings as charlotte kept on offering us...pm me yr address i can send you one!

nah im fine robi , i dont mind my baby having it i know he wont ruin it + he will be showing to all his class mates & his teachers who are mika fan too , they will be sooooo jealous :naughty: thanks for the offer anyway !

nah im fine robi , i dont mind my baby having it i know he wont ruin it + he will be showing to all his class mates & his teachers who are mika fan too , they will be sooooo jealous :naughty: thanks for the offer anyway !

nice to hear that you can count on more mika fans there...here is the abyss!

nice to hear that you can count on more mika fans there...here is the abyss!

My neighbour laughed out loud at my coat - and loses no

chance to tease me about Mika, as do all my family, and

my friends - but "I don't care" :naughty: :naughty:

I have a young 14yr old friend, who I've slowly been converting into a Mika fan. I saw her last night and excitedly told her about the new single releases and the new vids and the tour next year. She laughed at me and said "You're so funny about Mika", but then when I said I'd come and stay with her next year in Sydney (her family are moving) and I'd take her to the concert, she got very excited!

wendi where i stays theres tons of kids , so what did was turned all the kids into mika fans :naughty: then the kids turned the parents into mika fans :roftl:

Am i the last one???:shocked:

Sorry people!!

These last ten days after Glasgow were a long nightmare of work and as that was not enough my computer has decided it hates the keyboard once and the day after it hates the modem….:thumbdown:

I feel extremely stupid to write my report now , after all this last week gigs, but I want to share my memories of this night with all of my MFC friends…

Sorry if I repeat something you have already said or read, but I can’t read the last thirty pages … can’t wait more than this to write or someone may close the thread….:no:

Friday

I was to late to join the Chinese or the club, so I just got a taxi to the hotel with a real nice half Italian taxi driver!! Four hours on a plane and I ended up in a taxi talking about colosseum…and eating a pizza at half past midnight alone in my room!

Next gig I want to be in the hotel with all of you…

on my own in bologna on my own in Glasgow…it was too sad…:boxed:

Saturday morning

Finally I met you!!!! I was so happy to meet my Italian friends again and all of you others for the first time!!!! It was a really strange feeling… you travel so far, to a place you have never been, to reach people you have never meet before, but when you are there it feels like you’re home, with your family. It was like that in bologna too, but stronger this time… I’ve always been a mess with names and my English is terrible ( some of you told me it’s not so bad, but I still have to concentrate to understand people talking..and I don’t get all of what you say…) , but I had a real great time having breakfast ! Every where MFC goes waiters go crazy!!! The longest table in history… and MIKA ringtones all along… and Jemmalee ringtone too…the most contagious laugh in the world!!!!

Oh my ..am I writing too much? I’m sure I’ll forget something anyway…

After breakfast

Shopping with MFC!!!

I’ll write only this: we bought all the MIKA dvd ‘s available at HMW, we Italians tried to keep a low profile (* if someone ask …we’re from spain…*), I got “lost” at WHSmith, looking for some blue acrylic color to finish something I made for mika , and a card too ( forgot mine at home…)..i could spend my life there…all the colours , brushes, paper…

it started raining…

After a little more shopping everyone went back to dress up for the gig…I went back to my room, had something for lunch, dressed up, wrote the card, finished painting and I was ready too late too join all the others at Travellodge…as usual…

And –surprise- no taxis!!! So I asked how to reach the carling walking…the girls at the hotel reception were wonderful…I would have got lost without their map ( and their cross and signs on it…). There was mostly NO ONE all the way to the carling, and I was like: perfect! I’m in the middle of nowhere , alone in a bright pink coat, with some pink bunny ears half out of my bag and carrying a pink roof house shaped box…a lonely Italian girl a few hours before the football match… I didn’t know if I had to be scared to meet some mad people or if they would have been scared meeting me…in doubt I tried to walk faster…

It kept on raining..more…and getting colder…and it was so damn windy!!!

And finally after walking for 15 minutes , far behind where my “center of the city” map ended, when I was about to ask someone where the hell the carling was (keep on walking and you’ll find it! The girls of the hotel said), Robertina was there with all ( well not all…) of you!! And I was home again…:mf_lustslow:

End of part one…I have to go now…I’ll finish tomorrow…please be patient with me…

Am i the last one???:shocked:

Sorry people!!

These last ten days after Glasgow were a long nightmare of work and as that was not enough my computer has decided it hates the keyboard once and the day after it hates the modem….:thumbdown:

I feel extremely stupid to write my report now , after all this last week gigs, but I want to share my memories of this night with all of my MFC friends…

Sorry if I repeat something you have already said or read, but I can’t read the last thirty pages … can’t wait more than this to write or someone may close the thread….:no:

Friday

I was to late to join the Chinese or the club, so I just got a taxi to the hotel with a real nice half Italian taxi driver!! Four hours on a plane and I ended up in a taxi talking about colosseum…and eating a pizza at half past midnight alone in my room!

Next gig I want to be in the hotel with all of you…

on my own in bologna on my own in Glasgow…it was too sad…:boxed:

Saturday morning

Finally I met you!!!! I was so happy to meet my Italian friends again and all of you others for the first time!!!! It was a really strange feeling… you travel so far, to a place you have never been, to reach people you have never meet before, but when you are there it feels like you’re home, with your family. It was like that in bologna too, but stronger this time… I’ve always been a mess with names and my English is terrible ( some of you told me it’s not so bad, but I still have to concentrate to understand people talking..and I don’t get all of what you say…) , but I had a real great time having breakfast ! Every where MFC goes waiters go crazy!!! The longest table in history… and MIKA ringtones all along… and Jemmalee ringtone too…the most contagious laugh in the world!!!!

Oh my ..am I writing too much? I’m sure I’ll forget something anyway…

After breakfast

Shopping with MFC!!!

I’ll write only this: we bought all the MIKA dvd ‘s available at HMW, we Italians tried to keep a low profile (* if someone ask …we’re from spain…*), I got “lost” at WHSmith, looking for some blue acrylic color to finish something I made for mika , and a card too ( forgot mine at home…)..i could spend my life there…all the colours , brushes, paper…

it started raining…

After a little more shopping everyone went back to dress up for the gig…I went back to my room, had something for lunch, dressed up, wrote the card, finished painting and I was ready too late too join all the others at Travellodge…as usual…

And –surprise- no taxis!!! So I asked how to reach the carling walking…the girls at the hotel reception were wonderful…I would have got lost without their map ( and their cross and signs on it…). There was mostly NO ONE all the way to the carling, and I was like: perfect! I’m in the middle of nowhere , alone in a bright pink coat, with some pink bunny ears half out of my bag and carrying a pink roof house shaped box…a lonely Italian girl a few hours before the football match… I didn’t know if I had to be scared to meet some mad people or if they would have been scared meeting me…in doubt I tried to walk faster…

It kept on raining..more…and getting colder…and it was so damn windy!!!

And finally after walking for 15 minutes , far behind where my “center of the city” map ended, when I was about to ask someone where the hell the carling was (keep on walking and you’ll find it! The girls of the hotel said), Robertina was there with all ( well not all…) of you!! And I was home again…:mf_lustslow:

End of part one…I have to go now…I’ll finish tomorrow…please be patient with me…

hola betta!

betta betta..there's a vid for you somewhere....

let me find it!