The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Haha. Strictly come Dancing is the original dancing show that America stole and renamed 'Dancing with the stars'........ :naughty:

Its basically the same thing, with Tess Daly and old Brucie!!!

And the X Factor, is kind of like American Idol, only there's no age limit and its open for groups too. It's ok, but i think it's run it's course now.

The UK has some great shows. Like Im a Celebrity Get Me out of Here. And Corrie and EastEnders. Classic.

i have to leave, but when i come back i shall tell u about quality american TV!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay, here we watch things like So you think you can dance, american idol, americas got talent, flavor of love, the hills, laguna beach, best week ever, oprah, dr.phil, america's next top model, america's most smartest model, MADE, i love the 80s, i love the 90s, i love the 70s, TLC documentaries, true hollywood story, and many moor as you can imagine!

okay, here we watch things like So you think you can dance, american idol, americas got talent, flavor of love, the hills, laguna beach, best week ever, oprah, dr.phil, america's next top model, america's most smartest model, MADE, i love the 80s, i love the 90s, i love the 70s, TLC documentaries, true hollywood story, and many moor as you can imagine!

:naughty:

I never expected to hear any cultural shows come out of that...... :roftl:

Nah. We get a lot of those on MTV, but never we watch them cos it's a satellite channel.

We like our soaps here. We have Coronation Street which is in Manchester, EastEnders which is in London, Emmerdale which is in Yorkshire and errrrrh, Hollyoaks but i cant remember where that's set!

And we have the greatest morning shows like GMTV and ITV This Morning.....

Nah. We get a lot of those on MTV, but never we watch them cos it's a satellite channel.

We like our soaps here. We have Coronation Street which is in Manchester, EastEnders which is in London, Emmerdale which is in Yorkshire and errrrrh, Hollyoaks but i cant remember where that's set!

Hollyoaks is set in Chester!!

haha. are soaps arem...i used to watch these....but i dont any more...let me see....okay, we have, Passions, Days of Our Lives, As The World Turns, General Hospital....and ya....

haha. are soaps arem...i used to watch these....but i dont any more...let me see....okay, we have, Passions, Days of Our Lives, As The World Turns, General Hospital....and ya....

Oh my God! Before I was old enough to go to school and my mom was taking care of me at home she would always watch these and I would watch them with her :naughty:

Oh my God! Before I was old enough to go to school and my mom was taking care of me at home she would always watch these and I would watch them with her :naughty:

me too! now i think they are....to be brit sounding, rubbish! :lmao: i have the PPRC for my taste of drama!

Yeah! I really like the Stacey/Bradley/Max storyline thats going on at the minute. Her insane mother is hilarious!

But i dont like the Stephen storyline..... Its so funny when he just goes 'NANNA PAT!'

Her mother is soooo funny! But her voice gets on my nerves!

He's weird!

Her mother is soooo funny! But her voice gets on my nerves!

He's weird!

Goodness me, i know.

Why did he vandalise his own market stall??? And i hate him for shooting Jane!!! :sneaky2:

Oh! She has got a really annoying voice but it makes her funny. But i feel sorry for her when Sean pushes her around. Bless her. What happened to Sean?? I missed a load of episodes, i only just caught up with it this week.

Goodness me, i know.

Why did he vandalise his own market stall??? And i hate him for shooting Jane!!! :sneaky2:

Oh! She has got a really annoying voice but it makes her funny. But i feel sorry for her when Sean pushes her around. Bless her. What happened to Sean?? I missed a load of episodes, i only just caught up with it this week.

I'm not sure whah happened to Sean! I hate his smirk!!

now what is this you are talking about? and i was always wondering, okay my fave store is TJ Maxx and i heard in england they have TK Maxx. what does tk maxx sell? tj maxx sells clothes and jewelery

now what is this you are talking about? and i was always wondering, okay my fave store is TJ Maxx and i heard in england they have TK Maxx. what does tk maxx sell? tj maxx sells clothes and jewelery

TK Maxx sell clothes and other stuff as far as I know! I haven't been in recently!

desperate housewives!!!

Now, that's one show i REALLY do not understand.

But, i like bad guys...... But Sean really was bad....... :naughty:

I have to say, ive not watched Emmerdale for like 5 months now. I gave up on that one a long time ago. And i cant get into Hollyoaks because all the characters look the same! I get confused!

TK Maxx sell clothes and other stuff as far as I know! I haven't been in recently!

it must be basically the same as TJ Maxx then, right?

Now, that's one show i REALLY do not understand.

But, i like bad guys...... But Sean really was bad....... :naughty:

I have to say, ive not watched Emmerdale for like 5 months now. I gave up on that one a long time ago. And i cant get into Hollyoaks because all the characters look the same! I get confused!

haha. i dont get it either, i dnt even watch it!