The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha I like Boston accents! Much better than Southern California "OC"/"Hollywood" accents!

you do????:shocked: haha. i guess the only ones who dont are the New Yorkers, who have the most suckish baseball team unlike ours. mey i just mention we one the world series this yar! and what did the Yankees so? not even make it to the playoffs!

There are a lot of British accents that sound anything but snobby I can assure you. Try ordering a pizza in east London. :blink:

haha. oh god. today i went to this boston resturuant called the Blue Wave. oh gawd! the service was awful! the waitress was a bitch and was like "what'dya want? clam chowdah is the soup of the day....." i was like freaking brighten up lady! and she forgot my dads diet coke like 5 times. i hate bad service!

why? what happens? there is a south end to boston too! we just call it southie.

Oh well it's where I lived in England. It's a seaside town called Southend-On-Sea and basically everyone is really common and the accents are not at all snobish and there are ten year olds smoking...but anyways haha.

I want to go to university near Boston, by the way :D

Oh well it's where I lived in England. It's a seaside town called Southend-On-Sea and basically everyone is really common and the accents are not at all snobish and there are ten year olds smoking...but anyways haha.

I want to go to university near Boston, by the way :D

which university? in MA? i dont live in boston, just near it. so my accent is toned down. here Brockton, Taunton, Roxbury, are just some of the ghetto towns where 10 yr olds would smoke! i live in a yuppy town though. i ahte it. ppl are so stuck up here. not everyone but about 70% of the population.

which university? in MA? i dont live in boston, just near it. so my accent is toned down. here Brockton, Taunton, Roxbury, are just some of the ghetto towns where 10 yr olds would smoke! i live in a yuppy town though. i ahte it. ppl are so stuck up here. not everyone but about 70% of the population.

well i have a long list of universities that I like and most of them are in MA and Pennsylvania. Yeah people are stuck up where I live too! The OC and Newport Harbour and Laguna Beach shows have made most people all pretentious and all that.

well i have a long list of universities that I like and most of them are in MA and Pennsylvania. Yeah people are stuck up where I live too! The OC and Newport Harbour and Laguna Beach shows have made most people all pretentious and all that.

my stepmom is obsessed with Laguna Beach and the Hills. i have to pull her away from the TV sometimes. i hate those shows. i prefer Rock of Love and I Love New York, now that ladies and gentleman is quality telivision! :lmao:

my stepmom is obsessed with Laguna Beach and the Hills. i have to pull her away from the TV sometimes. i hate those shows. i prefer Rock of Love and I Love New York, now that ladies and gentleman is quality telivision! :lmao:

I hate those shows also! And the funny thing is that I live where they are based! I've never seen Rock of Love and I Love New York...maybe I'm missing out :naughty:

I hate those shows also! And the funny thing is that I live where they are based! I've never seen Rock of Love and I Love New York...maybe I'm missing out :naughty:

haha! u have never seen even Flavor of Love????:shocked: haha. i love new york is based on one of the girls fromt hat show!

you've been to Southend on sea??? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I used to live in Limehouse which is just outside the City on the main line to Southend. Decided to check out of the seaside one day and it was a lot easier than going to Brighton from east London.

Yes, I used to live in Limehouse which is just outside the City on the main line to Southend. Decided to check out of the seaside one day and it was a lot easier than going to Brighton from east London.

here we have something called Brighton jewelery. haha. never have owned anything from it, but i wonder if it comes from england. if it does, i am going out right now to get some. its sad how obsessed with brits i am!!!:roftl:

here we have something called Brighton jewelery. haha. never have owned anything from it, but i wonder if it comes from england. if it does, i am going out right now to get some. its sad how obsessed with brits i am!!!:roftl:

Unless it's strings of pebbles, probably not. :wink2:

This is the beach at Brighton...no sand.

532960014_16d65b85b9.jpg

YAY! Hehehe. It's quite a nice seaside with the amusement park if it's not too rainy, isn't it!