Mika's 2008 Tour

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He won't give 6 months lead time on a US tour. I think he'll take 6 weeks off at Christmas and probably come to N. America at the very end of January/early Feb. in which case you can expect dates to be announced in 2 weeks or so.

Actually, Sarie -- IF he chose Harrisburg (which, I'm sorry, I don't

think will happen :naughty: ) I could make that drive in just

a few hours, so would definitely go. :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

See, this is what makes me want to sneak into his house late and night and steal all his expensive toys. Then send him hostage letters.

MIKA, I hate you. Why do you have to be so mean?! IS IT THAT HARD TO COME TO HARRISBURG? REALLY.

I hate Mika. I hate obsessive compulsive disorder classifying me as a "danger to other drivers". I hate all of you for getting to go. :crybaby:

He won't give 6 months lead time on a US tour. I think he'll take 6 weeks off at Christmas and probably come to N. America at the very end of January/early Feb. in which case you can expect dates to be announced in 2 weeks or so.

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! :eek:

See, this is what makes me want to sneak into his house late and night and steal all his expensive toys. Then send him hostage letters.

MIKA, I hate you. Why do you have to be so mean?! IS IT THAT HARD TO COME TO HARRISBURG? REALLY.

I hate Mika. I hate obsessive compulsive disorder classifying me as a "danger to other drivers". I hate all of you for getting to go. :crybaby:

Don't cry, Sarie. You know I'll kidnap you and take you to a concert with me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is really happening!

so happy for you!!!!!

christine, suzy!!!

I don't think Suzy is too thrilled. Bad timing for her. :thumbdown:

I'm also worried pre-sale tix for a Toronto show might go on sale while we're flying back on Thursday. If I have to shell out hundreds of dollars to get good seats to see him in my hometown I'll be pissed.

But I love the idea of Mika coming to Canada. :wub2:

I just picked up his all access pass. Now he can use it! :biggrin2:

don't cry hun...we've had our chance!

now it's their turn.....:thumb_yello:

:roftl: Why are you crying? You've had him for 2 months! We've been waiting 10!

I´m not crying because i´m gonna miss him. I´m crying because i thought he would take more time to rest. I want him to rest a few more, that´s all!! Workaholic...

Doesn't MIKA realise we have LIVES we are meant to be living...and we need at least a few months notice of upcoming gigs...

It will be just my luck that while I am having pizza with Robi in Italy in April, Mika will be rocking Tokyo or Melbourne.:boxed:

Actually, Sarie -- IF he chose Harrisburg (which, I'm sorry, I don't

think will happen :naughty: ) I could make that drive in just

a few hours, so would definitely go. :thumb_yello:

I'm originally from Pittsburgh, and family is still there, so no

problem getting there -- and my hubby's

family is from Philly, so that would work as well. If he does either

end of the state, maybe I could swing by and pick you up? We'll

talk :wink2:

I'm anxious for the dates, too, if you couldn't tell... I noticed while looking

at the other gig threads, that the tickets for these November and December

dates went on sale in JUNE! 5-6 months ago! If they have that kind

of lead time for our upcoming US dates then we're looking at

late spring or even summer before he comes back here! :shocked:

I think last June's US dates were announced about two months out,

and even that would be a long wait for us -- well, for ME because I'm

a little bit impatient... Just a little bit... But that means end of January,

early February... :sneaky2:

At least that will give us something to look forward to during the long,

bleak winter days...

dcdeb

I just found out last night that Michael Buble is coming to Australia next year, and he's coming to Canberra (hey, we're having Elton John come here really soon too, so maybe we'll get Mika??), and the tickets go on sale next week and he's not even coming till the end of May! Long wait. I sooo hope he doesn't clash with Mika cos I want to go to both!

I´m not crying because i´m gonna miss him. I´m crying because i thought he would take more time to rest. I want him to rest a few more, that´s all!! Workaholic...

Yeah. It would be nice if he came later as well. I need a rest too. :naughty:

Aww, I know. I felt so bad for him after watching the DVD and seeing the torture he seems to go through on tours..

I just found out last night that Michael Buble is coming to Australia next year, and he's coming to Canberra (hey, we're having Elton John come here really soon too, so maybe we'll get Mika??), and the tickets go on sale next week and he's not even coming till the end of May! Long wait. I sooo hope he doesn't clash with Mika cos I want to go to both!

Oh you just reminded me. I've got Michael Bublé on January 24th. Hope that doesn't clash with a Mika date either, especially Toronto!

I think there's a good chance Montréal is his first stop. At least I hope so or it means he's taking even less time off.

queenie... you have to learn to share!

do you know how hard it is to read all those beautiful

gig reviews and knowing how far that is from us?

so be happy for us ok?:blush-anim-cl:

I already explained why i was crying. it´s not jealousy. i´m only worried for mika ´s health. i think he needs more than a month to rest

Enjoy your shows!! You deserve them :wink2: