Mika's 2008 Tour

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look at the very very left of mainland north America ...

that is me.....far away from everywhere....sooooooooooo

you see why i get excited!!!!!

but its very close to Sanfran, Seattle and LA

and I just decided that I am going to Sanfran..no questions asked

I have a free 6 bedroom house to stay in for free! wooow!

Fine fine fine.

Japan, you can have... what? Three weeks good enough?

Then as soon as you're done, ship him back to Australia so they can have another 5 days.

Then it's off to South Africa for him.

*counts* okay... so that means we get 19 days. We'd be fast making up for lost time.

Suppose you should ship him down to the southern American countries then GITR.... :wink2:

Aww, I love Lebanon!

I'm not sharing anything.

I've waited patiently for him to come to Pennsylvania, and now he's making several stops. Is it my fault? No. I didn't just pull these dates out of my behind, AMANDA. These were carefully thought out by Mika's PR people, AMANDA.

*tries to think of some sitcom-style, hilarious way to get his real tourdates and my tourdates switched, where his PR people wouldn't find out and I wouldn't go to prison.*

You are right yet again, wise one.

Now where's this face paint?

Oh, and I forgot to add that i don't care which order Mika comes in! By all means, it's absolutely fine that he goes to Australia first! Just so long as we get him in the near(ish) future is what I am looking forward to. :)

I don't care about the order (though it seems you guys are going to get him first), as long as I am able to go to one or two concerts :wink2:

So I need to see him on the UK tour. Does anybody have a spare ticket???

Yoppapop has tickets for some upcoming shows. Also the 4th Dec. London gig is not sold out so you can buy tickets in the usual way.

Kates...I think it was a typo

It's not a typo since I heard the interview. But he's already mentioned to an interviewer that he's coming to Montreal in the new year which coincides with coming to the US after Christmas.

Well, to be fair the US tour we got from Mika wasn't necessarily a proper tour either and was basically a promo tour as well. Sooo....I think we both are in for a proper tour and thus all of us need to "share." :)

Not to split hairs, but it was a proper tour, even though it was somewhat short. He did his promo dates in the US in March and came back to tour in June. Canada only got the 2 promo dates and we haven't seen him since. LiCM has gone platinum here and only 1,200 people have seen him perform live!

There were no lollipop girls, no Happy Ending, no extended Love Today, no Sweet Dreams, no big girls. Montreal didn't even get the animal costumes or Holy Johnny. His promo dates were basically album launch parties sandwiched in between interviews and TV/in-store acoustic performances. They weren't proper Mika concerts as we've come to know them.

Then it's off to South Africa for him.

That might be worth going back for. I could see some real lions, instead of just Big M in that mangy suit.

Yoppapop has tickets for some upcoming shows. Also the 4th Dec. London gig is not sold out so you can buy tickets in the usual way.

It's not a typo since I heard the interview. But he's already mentioned to an interviewer that he's coming to Montreal in the new year which coincides with coming to the US after Christmas.

Not to split hairs, but it was a proper tour, even though it was somewhat short. He did his promo dates in the US in March and came back to tour in June. Canada only got the 2 promo dates and we haven't seen him since. LiCM has gone platinum here and only 1,200 people have seen him perform live!

There were no lollipop girls, no Happy Ending, no extended Love Today, no Sweet Dreams, no big girls. Montreal didn't even get the animal costumes or Holy Johnny. His promo dates were basically album launch parties sandwiched in between interviews and TV/in-store acoustic performances. They weren't proper Mika concerts as we've come to know them.

That might be worth going back for. I could see some real lions, instead of just Big M in that mangy suit.

However....this being said. Montreal is too far away. If Montreal is the only Canadian date (shame shame) and there is Sanfrancisco as a date. Sanfran wins hands down.

Its over 3 hours to fly to Montreal but only one and 1/2 hour to Sanfran.

Besides its free for me to stay there. Ok guys....I have changed my mind.

And I want to stay on the west coast by principle.

SAN FRANCISCO HERE I COME....WATCH OUT CALIFORNIANS!! ELANORELLE WILL INVADE YOUR SPACE!!..

I suppose you're right, Christine, although what I am really trying to get across is that it doesn't matter where he goes first, since he's going to come to each spot all in good time.

Yeah I'd prefer he didn't come to North America any time soon myself, but that's just me being selfish. I know for people who've never seen him before it can't come soon enough.

However....this being said. Montreal is too far away. If Montreal is the only Canadian date (shame shame) and there is Sanfrancisco as a date.

Toronto is a virtual certainty if he goes to Montreal but that doesn't help you out I know. But San Fran is also a certainty so you won't have to go too far.

Alright, you guys are just lucky I'm a good person and I'm lending him out to you countries like this.

Alright, so I'll pack his bags, and put him in a partical board box. Then he's off to Australia for 2 weeks. Then I'll have him shipped to Japan for 3 weeks. From there, Blue Sky, I want you to put him in the same box (I'll send nails and a hammer) and then ship him back to Australia for another five days.

Soangel, you're going to then put him in a new box (I imagine the old one will be rather... grotty) and forge my signature when you write YOUR address on it. Then you'll write "Return to sender" so we can save on postage.

Once he's back here, we'll send him up to Victoria. Then he's going to stay with Eleanorelle for a good 4 days, and then it's down to Nebraska. He likes corn, so he can fill up there. After his 6 day stay in Nebraska, just send him back to me.

Questions?

I know what you mean, Christine. I have two friends (from other forums) that love Mika. However, one is from Mexico and the other is from Brazil, so they are in the bunch that have had to wait. I don't even want to mention this news to them as I feel bad that they haven't had a chance yet.

Alright, you guys are just lucky I'm a good person and I'm lending him out to you countries like this.

Alright, so I'll pack his bags, and put him in a partical board box. Then he's off to Australia for 2 weeks. Then I'll have him shipped to Japan for 3 weeks. From there, Blue Sky, I want you to put him in the same box (I'll send nails and a hammer) and then ship him back to Australia for another five days.

Soangel, you're going to then put him in a new box (I imagine the old one will be rather... grotty) and forge my signature when you write YOUR address on it. Then you'll write "Return to sender" so we can save on postage.

Once he's back here, we'll send him up to Victoria. Then he's going to stay with Eleanorelle for a good 4 days, and then it's down to Nebraska. He likes corn, so he can fill up there. After his 6 day stay in Nebraska, just send him back to me.

Questions?

:lmfao::lmfao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

..he likes corn?:naughty: