Mika's 2008 Tour

lollipop_monkey

Hey Babs, are you and me gonna go over to the US and fly the old flag?

I know I'm gonna take a trip over, go and see a show somewhere warm.

I hope it's later in the year then, I need to start saving! I am feeling the big post gig depression now.....even though I have more to go... help!

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that New York counts as warm, but it looks like there could be a sizeable contingent of North Americans at the next gig in NYC. :fisch:

If Mika was there when I was there, all well and good, but my first priority is to deliver a turnip to kjoshi :mf_rosetinted:

I live in a condo. Maybe a gig in the common party room would be okay. Not as intimate and convenient for me as my living room, but I guess I should be a bit more realistic since Mika's a big star now.

Your living room is totally realistic. If you were being greedy, you'd have it right in your bedroom. We can squeeze in. Depending on the size of your space, however, we might have to sacrifice some of your furniture to make room for his piano. That won't be a problem, would it?

If Mika was there when I was there, all well and good, but my first priority is to deliver a turnip to kjoshi :mf_rosetinted:

That kinda goes without saying doesn't it?

Your living room is totally realistic. If you were being greedy, you'd have it right in your bedroom. We can squeeze in. Depending on the size of your space, however, we might have to sacrifice some of your furniture to make room for his piano. That won't be a problem, would it?

I'm a minimalist and don't have much in the way of furniture save for a 1970s sectional couch so there's room for a piano. It's a loft so I could still lie in bed and watch him play in the living room. :naughty:

I was logged into a Toronto radio station website a couple of months ago and accidentally clicked on a link and entered myself into a competition to have the Fratellis play at my house. I was so scared I was actually going to win. :shocked:

I thought I'd start a new thread in case the info got buried in the "Mika's on Radio 2" thread.

Mika was on BBC Radio 2 at 2:55pm local time, and he told the interviewer that he's going to be playing the following places after the UK tour:

• China
  • United States
  • Japan
  • Korea (possibly)
  • New Zealand
  • Australia

Now, we sit and wait for dates!

:biggrin2:

Australia omg yes

i hoep the dates are relaized early enough so i can book flights and that

I thought I'd start a new thread in case the info got buried in the "Mika's on Radio 2" thread.

Mika was on BBC Radio 2 at 2:55pm local time, and he told the interviewer that he's going to be playing the following places after the UK tour:

• China
  • United States
  • Japan
  • Korea (possibly)
  • New Zealand
  • Australia

YAY!!! he better freakin come and pahk his cah in Boston!

• China
  • United States
  • Japan
  • Korea (possibly)
  • New Zealand
  • Australia

excuse me but where is Canada in this!

not accectable!!! :naughty: :naughty:

sigh.. do not hate me not european people, but I had hoped we'd have the new album in feb... :tears:

anyways, I'm glad he's finally coming to visiting you, esp. some places like new zealand (rosina, this is your chance!). :biggrin2:

sigh.. do not hate me not european people, but I had hoped we'd have the new album in feb... :tears:

anyways, I'm glad he's finally coming to visiting you, esp. some places like new zealand (rosina, this is your chance!). :biggrin2:

he had bettter come to Canada! he promissed!

yeeeha, americans: if you see two dutch girls (one in a tigercostume and one in a big girl dress with a fishbag around her neck) then you know one of us won the oudejaarsloterij

:punk: yeah that would be AMAZING :punk::biggrin2:

yeeeha, americans: if you see two dutch girls (one in a tigercostume and one in a big girl dress with a fishbag around her neck) then you know one of us won the oudejaarsloterij

if you suddenly come here to boston let me know....:roftl: that would be wicked awesome though!

• China
  • United States
  • Japan
  • Korea (possibly)
  • New Zealand
  • Australia

Well, of course i'm happy for all of you that lives in these places....

.....but I't really want him to come back to Sweden instead! :bleh: