Messages for Mika and Update thread

Ioana

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mika!

i love your music, the songs really means something, i love that you write about the reality and that you are different! you are so talented and im so glad you wanted to share your music with the rest of this world:)

your show is incredible!! thank you so much for comming to norway and i really hope you will come back! i cant wait to see you in london, december 4th:D

hope you get a GREAT holiday and get a lots of presents:biggrin2:

take care!

Mika, I just want to say thankyou for resurrecting my interest in music. And life. And for helping me to feel joy again after some very blah years. Thankyou for the gift of your music, that I'm enjoying sharing with my children. Thankyou for being such a lovely person and so considerate of your fans. Oh, and please give hugs to all your family, for they helped to make you the person you are.

Looking forward to seeing you in Australia next year, but please do take care of yourself. Have a rest and recover. "Relax, take it easy" for a while, then come back to us as your best energizer bunny self. We want you to still be around for many years to come.

With great affection...

Chickadee

Mika, I just want to say thankyou for resurrecting my interest in music. And life. And for helping me to feel joy again after some very blah years. Thankyou for the gift of your music, that I'm enjoying sharing with my children. Thankyou for being such a lovely person and so considerate of your fans. Oh, and please give hugs to all your family, for they helped to make you the person you are.

That's a beautiful message, chickadee. It's wonderful to know that music can have a positive impact on people's lives. :original:

I read in another thread that Stuck In The Middle helped a friend come out to their family at age 33. That's inspiring. :biggrin2:

Looking forward to seeing you in Australia next year, but please do take care of yourself. Have a rest and recover. "Relax, take it easy" for a while, then come back to us as your best energizer bunny self. We want you to still be around for many years to come.

Did y'hear that, Mika? Rest, recover and rejuvenate over the holidays then come to Australia before mid-February 2008. You don't want to miss the fab Aussie summer and you don't want your biggest fans stuck in school and work commitments unable to come to your performances, do you? slap.gif

P.S. That's an affectionate Aussie slap. :naughty:

Mika, thank you for showing all your fans how much you care by putting the quilt a lot of us put hard work into. It means a lot to all of us, and I'm positive Carmel is just beaming with pride!

Thank you once again. This really means so much to all of us.

Mika, please release the US dates soon so then I'll be very excited and won't give a sh*t about going to that hell-hole called "school." And please play "Missionary Man" when you come back to LA because I love that song and its only fair:wink2:

If your weren't so god dam beautiful inside and out I think I would find it harder to love you (in a motherly affectionate way of course), but you forever do things that take my breath away and make me go all teary because...well because it's just so god dam thoughtful of you and it just feels like you DO do your best when ever you can to please your fans and I feel you go BEYOND what a lot of other people in your position do.

You are always sooo courteous and sweet and your mother must be the proudest woman ever, I know I would be.

I apologize for never being able to say much to you when I have met you and that find it difficult to even look at your eyes but...I am kinda shy in some ways and I sure am around you and I could kick myself for it (dam me lol).

vix and me hope you liked the little Mika giggle bear we gave you, I have looked after him, clothed him and kept him warm till he could go home with you.

Newcastle was the most awesome gig I have ever been to Thank you so much and even more so for this gesture... (one of mine is at the top its the sonic the hedge-pig one...*chuffed face*)

MikafanclubquiltNewcastle27112007.jpg

If your weren't so god dam beautiful inside and out I think I would find it harder to love you (in a motherly affectionate way of course), but you forever do things that take my breath away and make me go all teary because...well because it's just so god dam thoughtful of you and it just feels like you DO do your best when ever you can to please your fans and I feel you go BEYOND what a lot of other people in your position do.

You are always sooo courteous and sweet and your mother must be the proudest woman ever, I know I would be.

I apologize for never being able to say much to you when I have met you and that find it difficult to even look at your eyes but...I am kinda shy in some ways and I sure am around you and I could kick myself for it (dam me lol).

Newcastle was the most awesome gig I have ever been to Thank you so much and even more so for this gesture...

Aww, that was so sweet. I couldn't have said it better myself. :thumb_yello:

Dear Meesha,

I forgive you for that disaster that was the 'Happy Ending' video. But don't worry, you still looked like a little, sweet, bowl of cherries. Thank you for not sucking total ass like most American music. Thanks for giving me and my sister something to fight about when she told me she bought me something for Christmas that started with an "M", and I guessed "Mika DVD?" (I was wrong. She hates you, and bought me something else that starts with an M. But don't worry, I'm sure you wouldn't like her very much, either.)

Ta,

Sarie

Preferably Dec 4th at Brixton Academy. A nice way to wrap up the tour. :fisch:

Well, we can share. There are 3 gigs. You can have the 4th - he'll perfect his landing by then. :naughty:And you will grace the next cover of whatever project happens at the MFC. :roftl:

Well, we can share. There are 3 gigs. You can have the 4th - he'll perfect his landing by then. :naughty: And you will grace the next cover of whatever project happens at the MFC. :roftl:

Y'hear that, Mika? Practice makes perfect. Don't crush the 5'1" Aussie with frizzy hair on Dec the 4th, please. :lol3:

Y'hear that, Mika? Practice makes perfect. Don't crush the 5'1" Aussie with frizzy hair on Dec the 4th, please. :lol3:

You can crush the 5'1" Canadian with the flat hair on Dec the 2nd. Please.

Come back to Chicago, s'il vous plait?

(I was living under a rock and missed you in June.)

your talent is limitless and breathtaking.

Merci beaucoup,

Leona

(leonita)

Oh he'll be back to the windy city...not to worry:naughty:

He's got to see the editor of a year in cartoon motion let's not forget:mf_lustslow:

I can't wait! If you come in january mika, good luck and dress warmly!