Ioana

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come back to Violet_sky before she floods this place of tears:bleh:

..and sing somethin in italian:wink2:

wouldn' it be just wonderful?after we've heard speaking italian,I think he must sing one song in italian.Maybe that Paolo Conte's song,just mentioned in Bologna!:wink2:

anyway that's what I wanna say to Mika: to remain just the way he is!

come back to Violet_sky before she floods this place of tears:bleh:

..and sing somethin in italian:wink2:

LOL. Makes me think of Alice in wonderland when she shrinks and runs the risk of drowning in her own tears... :surfing:

But don't worry, Mika (not implying that you did worry...:roftl: ) it doesn't happen. Not now.

BUT IT MIGHT!

'I shall be punished for it now, I suppose, by being drowned in my own tears!'

Alice in Wonderland

Mika! I'm Far Far Away..even more than in the fairy tales...

But I wanted to tell you that i never lose the hopes to see you one day, if I can't go to Europe or USA , at least when you come here for your holidays :naughty: . There's such a nice places to know here in Southamerica...

Please, never, but NEVER forget here there is a lot of loyal fans who love you every single day!!!. We keep updated thanks to this wonderful MFC...

with all the love and sincerity of the world, thanks for you music and good vibe...it reaches here as well!! hahaha

Romi (in behalf of all the lollipop girls form the Argentinean Thread)

Ah perfect, i have been wanting to send you a message since Glasgow

This is my only MIKA gig so far and just amazing!

Had been looking forward to it for months and it was so great to get in front row and be so close, you are very beautiful, not just your looks but also you:wink2: The gig was amazing. :wink2:

I was very sad though as my friend i was with was not well after gig and we had to stay inside CC :thumbdown: while you are out in rain signing for MFCers ! We did get out eventually just as you were getting in to the van to leave, megga downer ! We did wave and somoene waved back, thanks if it was you:thumb_yello:

I just wanted to let you know cause i do love you and your music so much and so hope i can meet you next time, i hope you will always meet your fans if you can, i know you do:huglove:

Keep making great music, being yourself and being real xx

I have now been to Brighton too x

again amazing .. hope you liked the lollipop, you were very sweet and polite x

mika, i don't know your id here, i've no idea u r here or not

but if you are not too tired and it is not too late, could you read the tale called hop frog - the eight chained ourang-outangs by Edgar Allan Poe

you've made your beautiful revenge, i'll always be your little helper stationed on roof ...... night night xx

Hey there Mika, first of all I want to make clear that I don't try to be a stalker or anything of the like. I want you to know that I truly respect you and your music, for eveyrhting you have done and the great success after your first song. This might sound cheesy, but truly you are a role model for many people, including myself. I love your music and I really hope you come to Mexico. Here , the people is lovely and I bet the people will receive you with a warmth welcome, please come, we love you here!! we do LOVE you and your music.:biggrin2:

Hope you are taking care of yourself....I'm almost finish with the scarpp book for you.

tons of love

Ceci

oxoxox

• 1 month later...