Ioana

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika, find suzy at your london gigs please:bleh:

- I love you oh so much!

- I think you've made me insane (in a good way)

- I'm excited that you'll be coming back to the U.S! (CHICAGO wants you!!!)

- I basically just wrote you a book detailing how I feel so, wait for that to get into your hands:thumb_yello:

Mika

Two major presents from MFC on their way, via Carmel (ThatRadFreak) and Suzy(Suzy). If you miss them the MFC will be VERY SAD.

So we hope you will be available at DONCASTER and LONDON.

Please.

Oh, and dates for your next tour would be much appreciated so the "slightly obsessed" amongst us can book flights (Right Mellody?) and Shinkansen tickets (I bet you travelled on the Shinkansen from Osaka to Tokyo earlier this year....please do it again next time with a few Japanese MFCers as your personal tour guides!!)

xoxox

BS

Mika - although it seems I can easily follow you around other countries - I need you to FIND ME this time.

Remember how you got your peeps to bring Blue Sky (Japan) backstage before the gig? Well, I don't mind being offered the same proposition. I will be in London for your Dec 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gig. I will be in the queue quite early. We have a very valuable gift that many of us around the world have tirelessly worked on. It's a surprise. And since I jump my a$$ off (especially during your "Love Today" performance) - I wouldn't want to trample on it during your concert.

That's it. Please & Thank you. With lollipops on top.

Mika!!

what can I say? well...I respect you and your music. I really do....you inspire me to do things...and you inspire my art. I'm working on a scrapbook that I will give it to you if you ever come to mexico. In the meanwhile I'm working on it. I really hope you come to Mexico, Mexico loves you Mika! also, I think you should know that myself and other MFC's girls are working on a Mexican Fan Club on myspace, you should check it out, it's: http://www.myspace.com/mikamexicanfanclub yeah that is....and you should knoe that....I LOOOVE YOU :D

xoxoxoxo

much love:wub2:

Ceci:biggrin2:

Mika - although it seems I can easily follow you around other countries - I need you to FIND ME this time.

Remember how you got your peeps to bring Blue Sky (Japan) backstage before the gig? Well, I don't mind being offered the same proposition. I will be in London for your Dec 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gig. I will be in the queue quite early. We have a very valuable gift that many of us around the world have tirelessly worked on. It's a surprise. And since I jump my a$$ off (especially during your "Love Today" performance) - I wouldn't want to trample on it during your concert.

I know this thread is for MIKA and no chatting, but Suzy you crack me up. Finding me (blonde) at a Tokyo gig full of non-blondes was easy. Finding you in London....hmmmm.....I know:

Mika ask RICHARD/ANDY/your cameraman to find Suzy, and print out her photo from her avatar so he can walk around saying "Do you know this woman?":biggrin2:

And MIKA, you and me in Tokyo...*sigh*...Thanks, I will never forget it!!!:wub2:

Ok. MIKA

1. I realy dont know if america is on crack or just high off of pollution but, WE LOVE YOU in a tiny ittsy bitty town called Beaver Pennsylvainia!

2. im addicted to your music because its real. you wrote about real things and made it fun and happy and I love it....

3. this sounds stupid and cheesy but, you do inspire me to be me...i live in a small town and well, girls are bitches to be frank...so, im realy kinda the out there person * i do, and wear, and say, and listen to my own style and music*......u kinda give me insparation to be fun and light hearted.

4. GOOD LUCK!

5. Be good to your fans, your such and amazing artist, and you realy are a great crowde pleazer...

5.45 ur an amazing interveiw...i wish i was as calm and collected as u seem during awquward and weird ass questions

6. some one already said this but....

remember its all just for fun!

Hello Mika!!!! So this is yer MFC email huh?? :biggrin2::cool:

I'd still like u to come to my living room for yer gig if u do that sort of thing now, me and Soleil can make u lots of yummy cookies to eat so u don't even have to go to a restarawnt!!! :harp: I can't wait fer u to respond to my pm :thumb_yello:

What she said :wink2:

And also, please play somewhere in Hollywood again for the US tour.:biggrin2:

Hi Mika :wub2:

Well were should I start, Your so amazing, really you are the best thing ever happend to me! Your music is just the best! :biggrin2: love the vids of lollipop and relax (take it easy) btw the best cristmas present ever!! :thumb_yello: Come back to Brussel or amsterdam (rotterdam would be fine too) in 2008. This years concert was sold out before I had any tickets and I can't wait to meet you!! (want hugs and a piccie please :wub2::huglove: ) So you have to come back for that, pleasy :tears:

Love you lots

xx Stefanie

Hello Mika!!!! So this is yer MFC email huh?? :biggrin2::cool:

I'd still like u to come to my living room for yer gig if u do that sort of thing now, me and Soleil can make u lots of yummy cookies to eat so u don't even have to go to a restarawnt!!! :harp: I can't wait fer u to respond to my pm :thumb_yello:

uhum...official mail :naughty:

and I shall respond to your pm as soon as I get an account and you will find it :biggrin2:

COME TO KOREA IN 2008 !!!

i have a important test to enroll college,

so if you come here, i would get great grade!!!:wink2:

in MFC, not many korean.. but we are waiting you!!!

here a lot of your fan!!! always think koreans are waiting for you:mf_lustslow:

anyway, this is Sam ge tang, korean food!

20042963_2.jpg

i'm anxious about your health. i think Health is more important than frequent gigs!!

don't forget to maintain your health!!

the picture of nutrious korean food is all i can give you, now...

I really hope you will come here!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Mika, I changed my mind !

Billy Brown, he got the commitment from his civil partner and sending out the invitations to everyone including our boss !

Why can't i just forget about my coffee, my tea, my chocolate ? i've written my story down and i'll wait and be in the front row this time !!

*just in case you missed reading it last time.*