Messages for Mika and Update thread

Ioana

So we know or at least suspect he reads the forum right?

Well then,let's make it easier for you and him

Got something you would like to tell Mika?

Any updates he should know about?

Think it would be easier to post them here,at least the title could make him look:biggrin2:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Find Suzy in London! She has a gift for you that has digitally come from Israel, Canada, the US, Egypt - and basically any other country you can think of, and that has physically originated in New York, wandered through Kentucky, and, by December, will have made the trek from Chicago to Toronto across the Atlantic Ocean and into London to get to you. :biggrin2:

2) Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope your holiday season is filled with family, friends, warmth - and rest!

_40582907_christmastree203.jpg

I won your competition in May but never got to meet you. LOOK OUT FOR BLOSSOM FROM THE POWERPUFF GIRLS DEC 3RD!!!! Because she (well, I xD) want to meet you, get an autograph, a photo and a hug!

:biggrin2:

loads of other people have, I feel deprived :(

Think it would be easier to post them here,at least the title could make him look:biggrin2:

1) Well, next gig I hope to listen a new Album...otherwise it's impossible for me to persuade my boyf to come with me :biggrin2:

2)I hope next gig it will not rain...I'd lake take a pic. with U and NOT ONLY with you (Ioana understand me :naughty: )

look mika, we all love and want to see you as soon as we can ( even if i didn't have the chance to meet you) but...........................

AFTER UK TOUR YOU MUST DO A FEW THINGS LIKE

- HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS EVE

- ENJOY YOUR PRESENTS

- HAVE A WELL DESERVED AT LEAST ONE MONTH OF SLEEP AND RECOVERY

- WORK AT ANOTHER ALBUM

- THEN TOURING AGAIN BUT THIS TIME DON'T MISS ROMANIA

- PLEASE, TAKE SOME CARE OF YOU . YOU WANNA BE DEAD OR WHAT?

1. Next time I'll give Vixen a paper with my name written on it so you know how to spell it....but I think it's super sweet that at least you tried:wub2:

2. Let Holy Johnny pray for me as I have to do some sort of presentation about LICM in French tomorrow:blink:

3. I adore you:wub2:

Hey

love the music its totally awsome

i would love it if you would tour Australia especailly Hobart Tasmaina

have a awsome christmas

Dear Mika,

I know you, or at least your management, told Hans Schiffers you won't do press because of your tour. But: please have a little conversation to this very friendly dutch dj on Dutch Radio2. It's about the anual Dutch Top2000, the 2000 best records in history. Hans Schiffers is ambassador for Grace Kelly: he wants it to enter the Top2000 as high as possible. A (little) interview with you would be a great help!:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10309&page=7

Have a wonderful Christmas MIKA, and I am thinking of you on December 3rd.

You are an inspiration to me .

Please come to Canada. I would be most pleased and happy if you would.

I'd love to invite you for tea.

Suzanne, your bestest westest coast fan:)

First and foremost I’d like to say thank you for your music! I sometimes think about the fact that you’re so young and that you will be able to embellish the world with your music and singing for several, several years to come. That thought makes me so very happy! What we now see, hear and LOVE is only the beginning. I can only imagine what kind of magic you will create in the future – and I can’t wait to find out. :thumb_yello:

And because you’re totally MAD, and do what you want, like the band you hired even though the record company wanted something else I have a proposition for you:

You have a Korean bassist, a Scottish guitarist, a keyboard player from Windsor and a Welsh-Ghanaian Londoner girl drummer so it’s only natural to have a kick-ass backup vocal girl from Sweden – ME!

Ok, I know I’m rambling on about this, but you have to agree – it would be totally crazy, and so much like something you’d do. PM me about it, I’m waiting….:mail:

Mika!

Thank you for the gig in Brussels! There are no words, you were unforgettable. Thanks for the little chat afterwards, perfect ending of a perfect night.

Good luck with the rest of your tour, your new album and all things that are important to you!

greetz,

-Stien-

Mika!

Can I touch your hair? ok, not to worry, just give me your shoe instead......or, no, wait.....Marry me?? All right, just let me have one of your curls so I can hang it in a locket around my neck forever then, that will do :roftl::roftl:

Ok, silliness and jokes aside, I feel that there are no words to express how much your music (and, by extension, you) have impacted my life. For the better of course!

You have an incredible gift and it's not only musically; You have charisma and a personality that always connects with people, and that is a treasure.

Anyway I have just realised the stupidity of my post, as you will most likely never read this, so I'll stop here before I get really carried away :naughty:.

Have a great holiday, take care, and remember: it's all meant to be a lot of fun!!!

Lots of love :wub2:

Sara.