People going to Birmingham and Donny gigs, please read

Em'

Yo peeps (love this expression!)!

Lucky people who are going to Birmingham, your Donny fellows need help.

There is a serious problem with Seetickets (maybe other ticket companies I'm not aware of?), which still has not delivered tickets for Doncaster (and other gigs either). Donny is in a couple of days and people are getting really anxious about not getting tickets on time.

Some people are also traveling all the way from various countries and will never get their ticket before flying.

The Tour Manager, John, told Mikafish he'd try to help on the day of the venue should the tickets have not arrived.

I'm thinking that if Birmingham people could tell him, or anyone else from management they can talk to, that there is still an issue with Donny tickets tomorrow at the gig, that might give him / his team an extra-day to try to sort this out.

Seetickets was linked to Mikasounds on the internet which is why many people ordered with Seetickets. Who knows, maybe there is a special contract for Mikasounds promoting Seetickets, so maybe John could do something...

I would suggest to Doncaster people to bring with them a printed copy of their order the day of the gig. That way, if John can do something, it might ease the process.

I cross fingers for you all that you either get your ticket on time or that John can sort this out.

Birmingham people thanks in advance for your help! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys' date=' I would suggest that if you can you still come to the venue. Maybe it can be sorted out over there! Just don't forget your printed order![/quote']

Im going to doncaster whatever happens.

i'd like to try a big old security guard try and stop me :mf_rosetinted:

i paid for the tickets, so i am going to attend that gig

front row -nods-

and i'll take my reference number and all that jazz too :bleh:

I feel so sorry for you guys, I only got MY donny tickets yesterday while I was on my way back from Manchester, but I ordered mine from Ticketmaster. I rang them up last week and gave them what for on the phone and she said they had had problems with the printing or promoters or something, and that if they hadn't arrived by Wednesday to give them another ring. But they arrived yesterday.

My tickets have SJC promotions or something like that on them and I got a receipt from ticket master too, so I hope you all get sorted otherwise THE MFC TROOPS will have to just storm the building. We are a force to be reckoned with, we have seen off many an enemy so DON'T panic ppl I am sure it will get sorted.

Yeah But What Doyou Do If The Tickets Are In Your Uncles Name Which Mine Are As M,y Cousin Was Meant To Go !! I Have Had To Beg To Get Off Work And Oooooooooooo Its Mika Do I Mean Another Reason. So Stressed I Cant Sleep

Emmylou, just ask your uncle for the printed order, and also a letter from him saying the ticket is for you. You'll be all set then.

right i haev spoken to see tickets who are open all night on 08712200260

for us all .

if you call then (theyare open 24 hours) with yoir post code they can see ehere yoiur tickets are and help you out!!!!!!

they are blaming the promoters and say they will not be busy tomorrow as no tickest are being released tomorrow. i realy hope this helps

just a word of advice they can only print out and send certain copies of tickets to the venue depending on the method of delivery you choose

so if your tickets are being sent out on recorded delivery you will not be able to get in to the show without your ticket - YOU CANT PICK THEM UP FROM THE VENUE OF GET IN WITH A REF NUMBER ACCORDING TO THEM IDIOTS!!! SORRY TO BE THE BAD NEWS BEARER

fingers crossed guys

you should really calm down, unless you are not going to be at home the day before the gig... Seetickets know that people are going to the gigs they bought tickets for :doh: you're just anxious cause the tickets haven't turned up YET and you're used to have them waaaaay before the gigs... but it's in 3 days !!! and they sent the birmingham tickets with a next day delivery cause the time was too short (received them on sat or friday)... see ? they know what they're doing... you still have thursday, friday and saturday to get them...

the only problem is if you're not going to be there to receive them the day they come up cause you're gigging somewhere else...

I'm right with you Emmylou. The work up to the Mika concert has been an exciting phase up until now. They have virtually ruined my sense of excitement about this gig. The stress they have caused is unforgiveable for a company to act like this.

I'm 47, I have been to MANY concerts in my life time and NEVER have I had to deal with anything like this!

They have your money, they are doing you a service. I believe they are fobbing you off Emmylou regarding promoters and crap like that. They're running out of excuses and blaming everone but themselves.

I know there are 3 days to go, but people do have a life outside sitting at home watching their letterboxes 24/7 yoppa. (I'm not shoutuing at you, I'm bloody angry at this ludicrous situation)

Seetickets have always been like this, I 've dealt with them for different things, and it's been the same each time, last minute delivery, so they can't blame the promoter every time.

Livenation who deal with Wembley are much better, 3 days after I ordered I received my Stereophonics tickets.

And I bought a Bournemouth ticket for Mika from the venue itself for my nieces friend, again, 3 days later it's in my hands, my own ticket isn't here yet. What's with that?

i have spoke to see tickets agin this morning and they have promised that they have all ben delivered yesterday and the last few today but specila delivery (?) thats what they said

i knoiw u are not shouting at me hunny!! i feel the stress as well and agree that we do have klives outside the mail box

Yoppapop, yes you are quite right that seetickets seem to hold back on the tickets incase people put them on ebay! But it's very unfair to do that, you paid for them they are your property afterall! If we chose to put them on ebay it's up the the purchaser surely?

90% of people want to see mika, but the other 10% put them on ebay to make a profit! I know which section everyone on here belongs to.

I'm still concerned for poor Tia though. Can someone let me know if she gets fixed up please?