People going to Birmingham and Donny gigs, please read

Em'

i have spoke to see tickets agin this morning and they have promised that they have all ben delivered yesterday and the last few today but specila delivery (?) thats what they said

i knoiw u are not shouting at me hunny!! i feel the stress as well and agree that we do have klives outside the mail box

They better be telling the truth this time lol!

Cos they told us that they were sent on Tuesday and that we'd all have em by 1pm yesterday!

I hope ours were delivered yesterday (so they come today...) cos mums not gonna be in tomorrow to sign for them! :blink:

Whyyy does it have to be so stressful?!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoppapop, yes you are quite right that seetickets seem to hold back on the tickets incase people put them on ebay! But it's very unfair to do that, you paid for them they are your property afterall! If we chose to put them on ebay it's up the the purchaser surely?

90% of people want to see mika, but the other 10% put them on ebay to make a profit! I know which section everyone on here belongs to.

I'm still concerned for poor Tia though. Can someone let me know if she gets fixed up please?

I hate those ebay people!

We got really bad tickets for Boyzone, yet the day after they went on sale, there were FRONT ROW BOYZONE TICKETS advertised all over ebay for hundreds of pounds...

It's like, us real fans are on the phones all day and end up with crappy, almost back row tickets! :thumbdown::sneaky2:

I know, I really feel for Tia. Hope she manages to get sorted out!

OK .. Good idea .. something needs to happen I agree

Like use ticketmaster .......................

Good idea...

Ticketline are good too.

But what I don't get is... Ticketline are part of Way Ahead... and SeeTickets are also part of that... so how can one be so good and the other be so useless?! :blink:

Gah my tickets better be there when I get home from school or I'll scream!

Good.

Mine have come - special delivery. And someone was in to sign for them.

So just in time is O.K. - it's just in time.

What I don't understand is why tickets for a different venue on the same tour, bought the same night came 4 months ago???

And now I've got them, I think they SHOULD try to stop eBay profiteers by cutting it fine :)

Good.

Mine have come - special delivery. And someone was in to sign for them.

So just in time is O.K. - it's just in time.

What I don't understand is why tickets for a different venue on the same tour, bought the same night came 4 months ago???

And now I've got them, I think they SHOULD try to stop eBay profiteers by cutting it fine :)

Great!

Perhaps you have a good point there about eBay....a bit of stress might be worth it to stop that evil!

Those of you who have experienced/are still experiencing the stress might not agree...