Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keira Knightley? :shocked: *gag* sexy if you like ribs poking out.. she's in desperate need of a feed.. the whole packet.. the skin and bones.. that's just ugly to me.. it's a bad role model.. no wonder so many girls are anorexic.. i'd like to slap her and feed her.. then slap her again so that she remembers to eat.. she'd look a hell of alot more prettier if she gained at least 20 kilograms..

as for renee zellwagger. she was hot stuff in bridgets jones's diary.. but when she gets scrawny she looks malnourished.. and her red cheeks..

"step away from the chemical peels... "

here's a real woman:

tube-file-lucy-lawless-pic-4.jpg

xena warrior princess :das:

she's hot.. she's tough.. she kicks butt.. she filmed whilst pregnant.. her ribs are beneath her skin..

IMO!!!!!!!!

Keira Knightley? :shocked: *gag* sexy if you like ribs poking out.. she's in desperate need of a feed.. the whole packet.. the skin and bones.. that's just ugly to me.. it's a bad role model.. no wonder so many girls are anorexic.. i'd like to slap her and feed her.. then slap her again so that she remembers to eat.. she'd look a hell of alot more prettier if she gained at least 20 kilograms..

as for renee zellwagger. she was hot stuff in bridgets jones's diary.. but when she gets scrawny she looks malnourished.. and her red cheeks..

here's a real woman:

she's hot.. she's tough.. she kicks butt.. she filmed whilst pregnant.. her ribs are beneath her skin..

IMO!!!!!!!!

Oooooh... Lucy Lawless... I loved Xena... actually, I still do...I watch it for a few reasons:

# Lucy Lawless

# Bruce Campbell

# Sexual tension between Xena and Gabrielle (which IS there!)

# Ted Raimi (so stupid... yet soooo funny!)

Oooooh... Lucy Lawless... I loved Xena... actually, I still do...I watch it for a few reasons:

# Lucy Lawless

# Bruce Campbell

Me too!!! all of that.. I love Joxer!! so stupid and cute!! :naughty:

and I love Borias.. played by Marton Csokas :wub2:

csokas-borias-xena.jpg

# Lucy Lawless

# Bruce Campbell

*Agrees about the tension*

# Lucy Lawless

# Bruce Campbell

I lurve the Xena and Gabrielle dynamic:):wub2: :wub2: :naughty: :naughty:

when i think of mika dating, i think of him with a girl who has dark hair and really pretty eyes like his. (i'm not saying that renee isn't pretty, i think she's wicked pretty. i'm just saying who i think mika would look nice with) so, in my opinion i think, he and keira would look really nice together.

Yes, that's who I imagine him with as well...someone with dark hair, dark eyes... petite and sassy named melanie!

haha yeahhh... i think he should be with someone who is petite and fragile(i meana gentle kind of fragile, not a weak kind), because he's tall and strong and that would be so awesome to see him with someone like that!

Who said that he's even into women? Don't assume anything. :mf_rosetinted:

yes Angelina Jolie is beautiful I agree...ahem.....

goto find Scut...where is she?

Here I am. And now I will show these ladies what a real woman looks like, not stick-figure hipless flat-chested prepubescent-like girls.

Angelina Jolie:

angelinajolie07nw5.jpg

Liv Tyler:

30livtyler9qv7.jpg

Saranayde:

Skeete6.jpg

Catherine Zeta Jones:

normalcatherine20zeta20ct5.jpg

Ana Matronic:

ana6.jpg

Heck, even Nigella Lawson:

nigella2cb1.jpg

...now we're thoroughly off-topic but I thought that it was a lesson worth teaching.

'

*Agrees about the tension*

I lurve the Xena and Gabrielle dynamic:):wub2: :wub2: :naughty: :naughty:

Yes! Love Gabby and Xena...

I know have in my head Autolycus saying "I've been watching Xena, this is what Xena would do..."

I'm totally in love with Bruce Campbell... even though he's old enough to be my father... :blink:

Who said that he's even into women? Don't assume anything. :mf_rosetinted:

Here I am. And now I will show these ladies what a real woman looks like, not stick-figure hipless flat-chested prepubescent-like girls.

Angelina Jolie:

Liv Tyler:

Saranayde:

Catherine Zeta Jones:

Ana Matronic:

Heck, even Nigella Lawson:

...now we're thoroughly off-topic but I thought that it was a lesson worth teaching.

+ Monica Bellucci

f_MonicaBellum_d81146a.jpg

ahah I'm the queen of the OT, call me next time ^^

Who said that he's even into women? Don't assume anything.

Liv Tyler:

30livtyler9qv7.jpg

Saranayde:

Skeete6.jpg

Catherine Zeta Jones:

normalcatherine20zeta20ct5.jpg

I like these 3 lovely pics..

and I agrrrreeeeee... We just don't know who Mika would date, do we..

I can only dream that Mika might be into older laydees..

in which case I'm in :mf_rosetinted: *falls asleep and pushes to front of the line*

Yes! Love Gabby and Xena...

I know have in my head Autolycus saying "I've been watching Xena, this is what Xena would do..."

I'm totally in love wh Bruce Campbell... even though he's old enough to be my father... :blink:

doesn't matter!!! Sean Connery is still hot IMO

*puts on Xena DVD's and drools*

FOCUS LAYDEES!! :shocked: Can someone post a Mika pic.. we are off topic :naughty:

doesn't matter!!! Sean Connery is still hot IMO

*puts on Xena DVD's and drools*

FOCUS LAYDEES!! :shocked: Can someone post a Mika pic.. we are off topic :naughty:

Good point... He's so verra pretty...

Actually, I've been searching for a pic of Bruce Campbell kissing another man... I have a very small version of it...

Anyways... Mika pics... before this turns into a Bruce Campbell/Xena/Sean Connery appreciation thread...

Yay!!!

Women are supposed to have currrrves!!!! Sexy, feminine, curves! :punk:

keira :thumbdown: annoying..

Renee.. meh.. in some things i love her.. depends what it is.. loved Down with Love.. Chicago.. Bridget.. and a few others I can't remember the names..

Cold Mountain? <3

Me, Myself and Irene?

Miss Potter?

Jerry Maguire?

...ok I'll shut up now :bleh:

keira :thumbdown: annoying..

Renee.. meh.. in some things i love her.. depends what it is.. loved Down with Love.. Chicago.. Bridget.. and a few others I can't remember the names..

Keira annoying ?:shocked::blink:

I absolutely like her in Love Actuallly !!!!

And Renee is adorable in Bridget Johns Diary !

here's a real woman:

IMO!!!!!!!!

i realy dont like that you are saying this things about thin girls, its actually giris born thin and eat and eat, but never get "Fat". i am one of thouse, and ll my life i have heard: you are thin, you are so thin that you are ugly, you look like an anorektik.. SORRY ME THEN, ITS NOT MY FAULT!! it hurts just as much if you go and say: oh you are fat and oh you are very thin!

you can mean what you want, but please dont say it loud!

sorry, but i just had to get it out, cause this things really bother me!