Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way you look at it, society doesn't accept anyone:thumbdown:

I suppose that's a tad bit right. But I am telling you society (at least the one I live in) accepts thin girls a hell of a lot faster than they accept larger girls, no matter what. Do you know how many times I hear girls call each other fat as the worst insult they can think of? And it's regardless of whether or not the girl in question is actually big. I know that people are much more likely to poke fun at a person who is larger than a person who is smaller. I mean, like it's been said before, look at the magazines, what do you see? Very thin women. You get a "normal" size girl and people want to airbrush her and if they don't, then people call her fat. America Ferrara is I think a size 6, and has lost quite a bit of weight and people still call her large. She isn't large at all. She is at a HEALTHY weight. Also, last year when Jordin Sparks won American Idol, there was a debate on Fox News (which isn't all that credible, I know) where this woman said all she could see was an overweight person who is a bad role model when she looked at Jordin. It's complete crap. The girl is 6 foot tall, her father was a football player, of course, she's going to be a bit bigger but she is in no way a bad role model. And Keira is not a bad role model either, by the way. I get so mad when people go on the weight thing and say that thin women have it just as hard. That's not true at all. Look at all the popular actresses out there. See anything in common? They're all stick thin, it's scary. Naturally thin is one thing, but you can't tell me that those actresses haven't dropped significant weight. And trust me, as much as I love Keira Knightley, she wasn't always that thin. She's always been thin but now she is indeed alarmingly thin. Anyway, I'm going to stop now before I get really mad.

I suppose that's a tad bit right. But I am telling you society (at least the one I live in) accepts thin girls a hell of a lot faster than they accept larger girls, no matter what. Do you know how many times I hear girls call each other fat as the worst insult they can think of? And it's regardless of whether or not the girl in question is actually big. I know that people are much more likely to poke fun at a person who is larger than a person who is smaller. I mean, like it's been said before, look at the magazines, what do you see? Very thin women. You get a "normal" size girl and people want to airbrush her and if they don't, then people call her fat. America Ferrara is I think a size 6, and has lost quite a bit of weight and people still call her large. She isn't large at all. She is at a HEALTHY weight. Also, last year when Jordin Sparks won American Idol, there was a debate on Fox News (which isn't all that credible, I know) where this woman said all she could see was an overweight person who is a bad role model when she looked at Jordin. It's complete crap. The girl is 6 foot tall, her father was a football player, of course, she's going to be a bit bigger but she is in no way a bad role model. And Keira is not a bad role model either, by the way. I get so mad when people go on the weight thing and say that thin women have it just as hard. That's not true at all. Look at all the popular actresses out there. See anything in common? They're all stick thin, it's scary. Naturally thin is one thing, but you can't tell me that those actresses haven't dropped significant weight. And trust me, as much as I love Keira Knightley, she wasn't always that thin. She's always been thin but now she is indeed alarmingly thin. Anyway, I'm going to stop now before I get really mad.

Well Im not sure what there is to get mad about? AT what I said ?:boxed: or society in general? I agree with everyone's opinion that Big girls definatley have it harder, but it's not a competition.

As for keira, her roles demand alot from her Im sure. For king arthur for instance she had to pack on muscle. If it effects her health, she should find help but honestly I think she's still a young woman trying to find her identity. I want no part in accusing her of inflicting herself with an eating disorder.

see I guess the best way to address my perspective is how mika explains "Big Girls" and the fact that politics had absolutley nothing to do with it. He firmly said that he does not bash skinny women but rather that the song is about loving yourself regardless of size.

So yes being thin is more socially acceptable but I think it's unfair to make it a "competition". Not that this is what you've made it, its just how I interpret it:thumb_yello:

Well Im not sure what there is to get mad about? AT what I said ?:boxed: or society in general? I agree with everyone's opinion that Big girls definatley have it harder, but it's not a competition.

As for keira, her roles demand alot from her Im sure. For king arthur for instance she had to pack on muscle. If it effects her health, she should find help but honestly I think she's still a young woman trying to find her identity. I want no part in accusing her of inflicting herself with an eating disorder.

see I guess the best way to address my perspective is how mika explains "Big Girls" and the fact that politics had absolutley nothing to do with it. He firmly said that he does not bash skinny women but rather that the song is about loving yourself regardless of size.

So yes being thin is more socially acceptable but I think it's unfair to make it a "competition". Not that this is what you've made it, its just how I interpret it:thumb_yello:

I'm not mad about what you said, just the whole situation in general, I wanted to use the comment about society and you just happened to have said it. I'm definitely not making it a competition. I'm just saying in general, it's ridiculous how much society relies on outer appearance, thin or fat. I just noticed that a lot of what you said was leaning toward thinner girls having it just as rough, and maybe I interpreted it wrong. I just wanted to say my piece about the whole situation. I just don't get how our society hasn't moved past that attitude of how people should look. In all honesty, I worry more about whether or not people are healthy rather than what they look like. Obviously an obese person is not healthy just as a severely underweight person isn't either. It wasn't really a response to what you said, necessarily. Like I said, I just quoted you because you brought up society, that's all.

P.S. I'd post some Mikagasmic pictures but I don't have any. I rely on everyone else to post them. :naughty:

interesting that the weight topic is still running hot in here.. perhaps we need a new thread for it.. in chinwagging...

Anyway Hi Romis!!!!! I know where you live on Mars.. I'm coming over for a coffee!! :naughty:

ok so.. for me this issue is not about looks.. it's about health..

Whether you are size 0 or size 20.. it will affect your health..

I don't verbally bash naturally skinny women, because I was one.. and I don't verbally bash excessively larger women.. I won't verbally bash a girl who has succumbed to the influence of role models such as keira knightley, angelina jolie, nicole richie that clearly need to gain weight.. (and there's so many of those 'excessively skinny' actresses out there..)

But I will say looking up to these excessively skinny actresses is dangerous.. And I will say if you are starving yourself, or intentionally vomiting after eating then please, go get professional help..

and look at this

keira_narrowweb__300x587,0.jpg

she probably weighs 40 kilograms.. if it's not anorexia then it's even worse... it's intentional without cause.. If she decided to, she could be curvier, she could be meatier, she could be 'fatter' .. (for lack of a better word)

If she's NOT anorexic or bulimic or suffering from some kind of disease that can make you lose weight (trust me, I know about this topic) then she's this thin and it's deliberate and planned...

interesting that the weight topic is still running hot in here.. perhaps we need a new thread for it.. in chinwagging...

Anyway Hi Romis!!!!! I know where you live on Mars.. I'm coming over for a coffee!! :naughty:

I don't verbally bash naturally skinny women, because I was one.. and I don't verbally bash excessively larger women.. I won't verbally bash a girl who has succumbed to the influence of role models such as keira knightley, angelina jolie, nicole richie that clearly need to gain weight.. (and there's so many of those 'excessively skinny' actresses out there..)

But I will say looking up to these excessively skinny actresses is dangerous.. And I will say if you are starving yourself, or intentionally vomiting after eating then please, go get professional help..

and look at this

Pirates-Caribbean-female2.jpg

she probably weighs 40 kilograms.. if it's not anorexia then it's even worse... it's intentional without cause.. If she decided to, she could be curvier, she could be meatier, she could be 'fatter' .. (for lack of a better word)

If she's NOT anorexic or bulimic or suffering from some kind of disease that can make you lose weight (trust me, I know about this topic) then she's this thin and it's deliberate and planned...

I'm gonna start a thread lol...a nice one if that's possible:thumb_yello:

I'm gonna start a thread lol...a nice one if that's possible:thumb_yello:

I think that's a great idea and I will be there with you :thumb_yello: the last thing I want to see around the MFC is people thinking that striving to be that thin is a healthy choice..

EDIT: the first pic of keira wasn't working,,.. so i found another one.. then it did.. lol!!

Okay, thank you, that's what I say...I just don't like the media influence on girls (in particular) to NOT be healthy in order to look at certain way.

and look at this

keira_narrowweb__300x587,0.jpg

i agree... she could be curvier than what she is now

img-140362x310.jpg

In some Mika pics, appearances are deceiful...

we all know this pic. He could be a little bit in the mood :naughty: but mainly it's a LIGHT EFFECT!

mondieuuuujh2.jpg

light effect or not, some of us can't help looking at...:mf_lustslow:

we all know this pic. He could be a little bit in the mood :naughty: but mainly it's a LIGHT EFFECT!

mondieuuuujh2.jpg

Well now that you pointed it out...:roftl:

here's one :thumb_yello:

111111.jpg

SEVERAL DAYS AGO I DID A WHOLE-PAGE THREAD OF MIKA

PHOTOS IN "CLASSIC BLACK & WHITE"

AND THEN . . .

A C C I D E N T L Y

D E L E T E D

I T !

Oh, the pain.

ANYWAY, I'll probably re-build it soon.

When I do, I'd like to use this one.

[i have NOTHING to say about actresses, or heavy or not heavy girls!]

mondieuuuujh2.jpg

Muscles. Or a magic wand. :shocked: