Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I just that scary or does veryone overhere when they see Mika pictures from where they are?

1st one: Ibiza, 2nd one: 3fm studio at Lowlands, Holland, 3rd one: Borders (okay, the name is behind him like a zillion times, but still)

I knew where they were from too :naughty:

well at least you have a group pic with him,:fisch: that's still something:thumb_yello:

yeah that's true. but it's not the same, he isn't even touching me, look at how he's grabbing olga, I am miles away from that :naughty:

yeah...never even been to a gig :( He's never been to my country!

:fisch: but someone was in the BG vid...

aw :sad: don't u go to usa a few times? maybe u could go soon when he does his american tour?

who was in the BG vid? :o... not me :fisch: lol

Yes she is but she doesn't post so often !!
yeah that's olga, she posts sometimes, but she's not fluent in English so it's hard.

life's just unfair

oh but he looks gorgeous on the first one!!

oh yeah!!! she's a MFCer. She's portuguese, but lives in France. She also appears in Mika's dvd. she's in front with a green balloon!!!! =)

Her name is Olga! ;)

I ain't sure she's portuguese

And yes her name is Olga, she's one of the Frenchies.

She lives in Paris.

ohh yeah, she is. ;)

she told us in the portuguese thread!!!!

she's a lovely person!

she is portuguese, but she had a French husband I think
oh she's not lucky at all is she! just six pictures with mika, well i have... ZERO!! lol
omg how lucky olga is:shocked: hope i get to meet him one day too

Everybody knows my friend Olga... but who is the boy in the picture with Olga? :naughty:

If you want know lovely Olga it is easy... you must go at mika's gig in europe... she is always (almost always) in the queue before, in the first row during, and in the queue after :bleh:

She does not speak english fluent but always she speak very fluent with Mister M

Pour Olga:

tu ne parle pas l'anglais mais je pense que tu as compris que ici tu es fameuse et que tu as perdu ta privacy:wink2:

:huglove:

SALUT OLGA!!! :wink2:

Coucou Allegra lol

Je vois que mes photos sont sur ce forum et que vous avez laisser des messages lol

Desolé de ne pa repondre a vos messages mais je ne comprend pas l'angalis donc je ne sais pa se ke vous avez ecrit mdrrr

Bisoux a tous

Olga