• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth does he do this LOL

6y13bqs.jpg

I call that an Elvis Presley. :naughty:

18818379da6.jpg

You have no idea how many times I've tried to do that move and fallen flat on my arse in the middle of the dancefloor. Granted I was drinking at the time and wearing heels but it's still hard to do regardless. :lmao:

yeah, I recognized that tower....and b/c I'm bored I'll post a link to it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coit_Tower

and the other one, I'm like 99.9% sure that island in the middle is Alcatraz....what other island could it be in SF....:naughty:

Oh dear Lord, I've heard of Coit Tower before, from Rufus Wainwright. At the end of

(which, btw, is a simply fabulous performance of "Oh What A World" which he happens to light up onstage during :naughty:) he talks about it and its "origins". I gotta warn you about the language use, though. :lmao:

Oh dear Lord, I've heard of Colt Tower before, from Rufus Wainwright. At the end of

(which, btw, is a simply fabulous performance of "Oh What A World" which he happens to light up onstage during :naughty:) he talks about it and its "origins". I gotta warn you about the language use, though. :lmao:

*going to watch now*

ps- that quote on your signature about erasing gigs...oh my!:naughty:

:naughty::wub2:This one is just so gorgeous!!!....... it's Breath-taking!!!...My ultimate favorite I think!!

mika4.jpg

Last one :biggrin2:

mika6.jpg

Not sure of the exact date, but I'd assume sometime last summer when he was in the US. The pictures are from an article published in Racket Magazine (based in California).

Here's a picture from the photoshoot...

dsc0803doe5.jpg

are you trying to make me late for work!?!

Hell yea... I'm begining to just get over his dishonesty towards us!

hehe, i agree

I promise, he will answer for it when he visits LA in February. Hopefully, I can get one of the other callies to film it so you all can watch him squirm when I ask him to tell me the REAL reason why he didn't show.

I promise, he will answer for it when he visits LA in February. Hopefully, I can get one of the other callies to film it so you all can watch him squirm when I ask him to tell me the REAL reason why he didn't show.

tehehe *huggles artsy* :naughty: i bet he will be surprised someone from america is asking about it

that would be wicked i know his caming march april for a music festvail but the tickets are $131 and his the only person i know whose playing

I hope u all are joking :blink: Do u really think that will do any good? No. It will only guarantee that Mika will think badly of you :boxed::harp: