Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the baggy-ish jeans he's wearing during soundcheck in the DVD? :mf_lustslow:

yes! i looove those! :mf_lustslow:

OMG Have any of you guys read this??? he says hes ugly!!NUNCA!!! NO NO http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/live/live.html?in_article_id=504038&in_page_id=1889

he does!? MIKA! no, don't fool yourself!!!! :shocked:

is this recent?

that article is kind of depressing. the tone that the author put it in, i mean and of course what mika says of his past life.

but my favorite part was when mika said "I don't have anything flash," he insists. "I live in a flat and I spend most of my time working, drawing and writing songs" (Mika is only able to write lyrics if he draws at the same time). that part made me giggle cause he's so... i don't know the word to describe him.

" I was always told I was ugly. I still think I am ugly. I know I've got an odd face and you can't tell me otherwise. It's the same with what I do. Part of me sees myself as talented, and the other part sees me as strange. Ideas get stuck in your head and nothing changes them. Not even fame"

that part depresses me....the whole article in fact.

" I was always told I was ugly. I still think I am ugly. I know I've got an odd face and you can't tell me otherwise. It's the same with what I do. Part of me sees myself as talented, and the other part sees me as strange. Ideas get stuck in your head and nothing changes them. Not even fame"

that part depresses me....the whole article in fact.

he kinda reminds me of me :boxed: but people don't think i'm pretty and i don't have fame lol :blush-anim-cl:

he kinda reminds me of me :boxed: but people don't think i'm pretty and i don't have fame lol :blush-anim-cl:

don't bring yourself down!

everyone is beautiful because they are unique!

you are beautiful for what's in the inside...the outside does not matter...at the end the time gets rid of the beauty and what's left its what is in the inside!

don't bring yourself down!

everyone is beautiful because they are unique!

you are beautiful for what's in the inside...the outside does not matter...at the end the time gets rid of the beauty and what's left its what is in the inside!

that's the problem :no: i'm not unique and i'm really boring... my insides are just as bad as the outside i'm afraid...

you can ask anyone in my family they all say i'm a bad person...

that's the problem :no: i'm not unique and i'm really boring... my insides are just as bad as the outside i'm afraid...

:sad: don't say that!! :huglove: i've talk with you and you're really great!! i don't think you remember me haha!

well... poeple and my family say i'm ugly... not clever and whatever they wants! i don't care about them! don't care about them! i'm sure you're really beautiful!!:thumb_yello::huglove:

I don't know you in real life, but that is so NOT true! Otherwise you wouldn't hold on that long on the MFC!

:sad: don't say that!! :huglove: i've talk with you and you're really great!! i don't think you remember me haha!

well... poeple and my family say i'm ugly... not clever and whatever they wants! i don't care about them! don't care about them! i'm sure you're really beautiful!!:thumb_yello::huglove:

I don't know you in real life, but that is so NOT true! Otherwise you wouldn't hold on that long on the MFC!

you guys are really TOO nice! :bleh: it's a lot easier to talk to people online for me because i'm really socially awkward haha everyone hates me at school because they think i don't talk to them because i think i'm higher then them :boxed: i just really can't have a conversation with people

oh well at least i have you all :wink2:

you guys are really TOO nice! :bleh: it's a lot easier to talk to people online for me because i'm really socially awkward haha everyone hates me at school because they think i don't talk to them because i think i'm higher then them :boxed: i just really can't have a conversation with people

haha!! they all say i'm snob too!! they really don't like me... i guess it's because of my face... or my clothes *sigh*:thumbdown::sad:

well, yes it's easier to talk to you all online!!:bleh::thumb_yello:

haha!! they all say i'm snob too!! they really don't like me... i guess it's because of my face... or my clothes *sigh*:thumbdown::sad:

well, yes it's easier to talk to you all online!!:bleh::thumb_yello:

they say i'm a selfish brat who only thinks about herself :naughty: totally untrue because i never think about myself when i could be thinking about mika :wub2: but i do ask for a lot of mika stuff...

they say i'm a selfish brat who only thinks about herself :naughty: totally untrue because i never think about myself when i could be thinking about mika :wub2: but i do ask for a lot of mika stuff...

:roftl: :roftl:

that's not a bad thing :roftl:

i know what you mean about not talking to people. I had a few people recently be angry with me and purposely not talk to me because they thought I was being rude (mind you, i didn't even notice they weren't talking to me :naughty: )

i know what you mean about not talking to people. I had a few people recently be angry with me and purposely not talk to me because they thought I was being rude (mind you, i didn't even notice they weren't talking to me :naughty: )

:roftl: that's pretty funny

i'm ususally oblivious to when people are being mean to me :naughty: