uhsofamous

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol, in order to get my CM fix I'm watching it dubbed in Spanish, and Spence just isn't the same when he doesn't have his own sexy voice.... :sad:

And I still haven't seen that new episode!!! Have there been more since that one? I used to watch them on alluc.org but they've completely disappeared!! :mad: Anyone know where I can watch the new one(/s) online? :thumb_yello:

yay!! i found the new episodes on 56.com, I watched that one...omg wow... and Spencey's hair is pretty long! I love his line, "Yeah I find I do my best work when under intense terror" :roftl: and of course the end, hahahahahaha the poor sweetheart, lol

• 1 month later...

*BUUUUMP*

I'm loving the new episodes! But I think Spencey's hair is a bit too long... :bleh:

Oh and the new storyline with JJ.....I don't know what ev1 else has watched so I don't wana give away anything :das:

:biggrin2: gosh probably I'm the only one in Italy obsessed with Criminal Minds!!

And I've got the 2nd series too:naughty: But I've to think about my fav episode...maybe that which shows more my fav character?!:wub2:

No hun, here I am too!:blush-anim-cl: Actually it's not that I love the show that much, but Matthew Gubler...hmmmmmm...:wub2: Someone else in here knows it:naughty:

No hun, here I am too!:blush-anim-cl: Actually it's not that I love the show that much, but Matthew Gubler...hmmmmmm...:wub2: Someone else in here knows it:naughty:

hahaha, we seem to have a lot in common...CSI, Matthew Gray Gubler :mf_lustslow:, MIKA!! lol. You're coming to the concert in Madrid, right? We'll have lots to talk about, hahaha

woww season3 is over!

WAH

im dying slowly..

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I just watched the final episode of season 3.... (episode 20, Lo-Fi, is the last, right?) Perfect cliffhanger ending for a season but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can´t wait until September!!! Aaaaah!!!

btw, have my fellow Matthew fans seen his Unauthorized Documentaries?? Omg they´re hilarious....he´s a fantastic comic actor...the first time I saw the first one, I actually thought it was real, and I was like, "wow, he´s not a nice guy"...then I realised it´s all a joke....

Watch them on youtube, there are 5 (watch them in order, it´s better)...........you´re in for a treat!!!!

hahaha, we seem to have a lot in common...CSI, Matthew Gray Gubler :mf_lustslow:, MIKA!! lol. You're coming to the concert in Madrid, right? We'll have lots to talk about, hahaha

Aaah, we'll need to talk a looot!!!!! and we're gonna have plenty of time! :das:

btw, have my fellow Matthew fans seen his Unauthorized Documentaries?? Omg they´re hilarious....he´s a fantastic comic actor...the first time I saw the first one, I actually thought it was real, and I was like, "wow, he´s not a nice guy"...then I realised it´s all a joke....

Watch them on youtube, there are 5 (watch them in order, it´s better)...........you´re in for a treat!!!!

Yup, they're hilarious indeed!!! that guy is so funny!!:roftl:

• 1 month later...

I knew I've seen a thread about Criminal Minds here... :naughty:

It finally started to be broadcasted here in Portugal and I can say I'm addicted to it now! :mf_lustslow:

Two words: Reid...Morgan! :wub2: LOL

I knew I've seen a thread about Criminal Minds here... :naughty:

It finally started to be broadcasted here in Portugal and I can say I'm addicted to it now! :mf_lustslow:

Two words: Reid...Morgan! :wub2: LOL

:naughty: my fave show ever!

Yeah, Morgan is :mf_lustslow: but for me, he has no competition with Reid... :wub2: (I now realise I have a weakness for nerds :roftl: )

I still don't know which one I like the most... LOL

Reid is so incredibly cute... but Morgan is hawt! And both are such cool characters...

Can't choose! :wub2:

Yeah it's a tough one......but it's nice to think about them both :roftl: