uhsofamous

I don't know!I like him with short and long hair , but I think that he looks better with short (season one-but only my taste):wink2:

Thanx!I'm glad you like my sig!I stole it again from someone:bleh::rolls_eyes:!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://indielovescake.blogspot.com/2008/09/its-just-like-tv-everything-i-could.html

83f7ab11.jpg

Q:Why did Dr. Reid start wearing glasses recently?

I was allergic to contact lens solution and wasn't able to wear my contacts. Those are my real glasses. Half the people think they're great and the other half think they're the ugliest they've ever seen and say, "You look like a nerd." I think they fit the character. Someone described it as a 1960s accountant look. It's the new black, I read in Vogue.

-Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

This is so great.....so I was doing mindless tv-watching the other day and this show, Criminal Minds was on. It's about FBI special agents and stuff, not really that intresting but when you want to get away from hand-washing your clothes again and again, it's really good. Plus one of the character is totally hot, socially awkward and wearing Clubmasters as glasses. This, my friends, this is what I live for. Move over Jensen Ackles, I've got a new TV crush, Matthew Gray Gubler and his character Dr. Spencer Reid. What's even better, those are his real glasses, he got them back in 2006! He's got a totally arty website with hand-written stuff and his artwork! He's an ex-model! He makes films! He interned for Wes Anderson! His acting career started in Andrerson's Life Aquatic! He has directed The Killers' music video for Don't Shoot Me Santa! General awesomeness!

picture from chigacotribune

http://indielovescake.blogspot.com/2008/09/its-just-like-tv-everything-i-could.html

yeah thanks!! I love that interview...whenever any of my friends talk about Reid or his glasses I always tell them that story..and they're like..."they're his REAL glasses?!!" season 4 starting this week!!

"It's the new black, I read in Vogue.":roftl:

season 4 starting this week!!

I have watched only season one :tears: stupid TV channel :thumbdown:

And here in Serbia they played only season 1 but not the last episode!:thumbdown:

yes! grrrr!!!! :protest::mad3:

I'm still hoping the other channel will air second season, they are in the middle of season one at the moment.

(so I'm watching it again whenever I find time:mf_rosetinted:)

I just watched the new episode.......episode 1 of season 4!! :shocked::biggrin2::wub2: :thumb_yello:BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you girls watch it online? All the episodes are on surfthechannel.com :thumb_yello:

Aaaaaa I must watch it!:shocked:Last night I watched that episode with Morgan and his chilhood(season 2)!Poor Morgan!:tears:

oh well..I liked the online streaming idea...coz I haven't space to download it anywhere, thanx to the mikster :naughty:

lol. yeah it works well....when you can get it to work!!

Aaaaaa I must watch it!:shocked:Last night I watch that episode with Morgan and his chilhood(season 2)!Poor Morgan!:tears:

Oh yeah!! I knoooow :tears:

Yep, you HAVE to watch the final episode of 3 and the first episode of 4...!!!!

And again Matthew has a new photo on his myspace page!!!!:shocked::box:blin

:roftl: yeah :shocked: but previous one was :wub2:

and, i never looked that many pictures of corn as on his page lately :naughty:

As I already complained I watched only season 1, but our dear missgaga sent me dvd with season 2!!!! Can't wait to watch it! MFCers are the nicest people, aren't we? :blush-anim-cl:

Great for all of you who can watch 4th!

Once again, thank you Dragana, very, very much! :flowers2:

Thank you, thank you, thank you neeve for that link!

It works for me!:biggrin2:And tonight I'm going to watch 1 episode season 4!

you're welcome!!!! I'm glad it works for u!!! Did u like that episode??

beautifulmat.jpg

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: thanks!!!

you're welcome!!!! I'm glad it works for u!!! Did u like that episode??

I haven't watched it, yet!:blush-anim-cl:I still have 3 more episodes of serial 3 to watch(today and tomorrow) and then I'm going to watch it!:thumb_yello:If they upload new episode on that site would you please let us know...because the other night I couldn't get in to that site :thumbdown:

I watched that new episode today!:shocked:

But it's more :shocked: that last episode of serial 3!

I finally managed to watch first episode of second season! :shocked: dear, dear god! I love it! I mean, it was already good show, and it's getting even better! I'll watch next one tonight and I can't wait! :boing::boing::boing:

I know how're you feeling darling!I felt the same way!Now that I watched everything I 'm feeling bored!:sneaky2:But I think that I'm going to watch it again and again and again....(dear Lord I became a fanatic) :mf_rosetinted:

Hey girls! how are ye? I miss MFC!! I'm hoping to get internet in my apartment soon.....

I watched that new episode today!

But it's more :shocked: that last episode of serial 3!

I knooooooow!!!!!!!! madness!! lol.

I finally managed to watch first episode of second season! dear, dear god! I love it! I mean, it was already good show, and it's getting even better! I'll watch next one tonight and I can't wait!

I know!!!......Beleive me, you're going to enjoy season 2!!! :wink2:

I know how're you feeling darling!I felt the same way!Now that I watched everything I 'm feeling bored!:sneaky2:But I think that I'm going to watch it again and again and again....(dear Lord I became a fanatic)

lol exactly....

I haven't had a chance to watch any more of the new episodes..... soon hopefully!!