Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, look who is here! :biggrin2:

here's welcome to you then:

gibson+cbs+press.jpg

and something for all of us

criminal-minds-gibson84.jpg

:huglove:

Yeap, I decided to join you, since I became really hooked up on it...

Btw...it's just starting...

Hey all!! I think this is my favourite thread!!! :naughty:

don't say anything! i wanna be surprised!

Ok I won't!!

ok, he is handsome, masculine and all that, but (believe it or not) I kinda prefer this 2rr6te8.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm lovely pic of our Spence!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I've seen that episode(I'm watching 3 serials parallel)That is very good episode-especially the end!

THREE seasons parallel? :shocked: coooooooooool!!!!! Those episodes are shocking aren;t they! (Ok, ok, I won't say any more! :wink2:)

Hello there…

I guess I’m a new cm fan…ever since Vedrana and missgaga told me about it…(and I'm really thankfull)

And...my personal opinion about guys:

Just the way I like!!! Ok, he looked better when he was younger, but, haven't we all?

Welcome!!! join the madness!!!! hehehehehe

So you like Hotch?! Good for you! so we're all happy then? hahaha

and something for all of us

criminal-minds-gibson84.jpg

mwohahahahaha

But...who's in love with Gideon? :roftl:

Ok I won't!!

mwohahahahaha

thanks :blush-anim-cl:, but I don't want to spoil discussing for the rest of you who already watched it...I know - write in some pale color and I wont read it :naughty::thumb_yello:

I'm so happy he doesn't sing in this show, so I will love him, just for that :naughty:

So you like Hotch?! Good for you! so we're all happy then? hahaha

mwohahahahaha

Well... unless Vedrana and missgaga don't mind sharing Spence...one of them could take Gideon...:bleh:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

thanks :blush-anim-cl:, but I don't want to spoil discussing for the rest of you who already watched it...I know - write in some pale color and I wont read it

I'm so happy he doesn't sing in this show, so I will love him, just for that

good plan! If we HAVE to discuss it, we'll do that :wink2:

Gideon sings in another show?? Is that the Dead Like Me one? I saw a few episodes of it a long time ago but that was before Criminal Minds so I didn't know Gideon then.....

Well... unless Vedrana and missgaga don't mind sharing Spence...one of them could take Gideon...

:roftl: This could be bad....three Spence-lovers and only one Spence... might get a bit messy :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Gideon sings in another show?? Is that the Dead Like Me one? I saw a few episodes of it a long time ago but that was before Criminal Minds so I didn't know Gideon then.....

I don't know that one, but I remember him from Chicago Hope...you know, that hospital show, it was long time ago, maybe even ten years ago, or more...he was playing cardiothoracic surgeon. There he used to sing and he has very squeaky voice.

:roftl: This could be bad....three Spence-lovers and only one Spence... might get a bit messy

we could make schedule, 8 hours per day each :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know that one, but I remember him from Chicago Hope...you know, that hospital show, it was long time ago, maybe even ten years ago, or more...he was playing cardiothoracic surgeon. There he used to sing and he has very squeaky voice.

we could make schedule, 8 hours per day each :mf_rosetinted:

Ah yeah I know of it, but I don't think I've seen it....Gideon, with a squeaky voice? wow, I'll have to check that out!!! :naughty:

8hrs per day each ...hmmmmmm....sounds good to me!!

Although Spence might be exhausted :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

THREE seasons parallel? coooooooooool!!!!! Those episodes are shocking aren;t they! (Ok, ok, I won't say any more! :wink2:)

Yes and I'm a bit confused!:insane:

And I'm very curious: WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO L?Tell me, tell me, tell me, please!!!:blush-anim-cl::flowers2:

Well... unless Vedrana and missgaga don't mind sharing Spence...one of them could take Gideon...

Gideon is your type of man!:bleh::naughty:You don't like sweet, baby face...blah blah blah....:bleh:

Yes and I'm a bit confused!

And I'm very curious: WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO L?Tell me, tell me, tell me, please!!!

you wanna know what hppens to Elle? It's kinda long, but I found a shortened version on wikipedia (don't read this anyone who doesn't want to know!):

She was shot by an Unsub in the season 1 finale. Though physically recovered by the end of the season 2 premiere, the event still left her with psychological scars. These scars led her to act more harshly during a case involving a serial rapist. Ultimately, she killed the suspect before he could even be properly arrested. She handed in her badge and gun at the end of the following episode, 2x06 ("The Boogeyman"), saying that it was not an admission of guilt.

Gideon is your type of man!:bleh::naughty:You don't like sweet, baby face...blah blah blah....:bleh:

Hmh...I don't know...

He is the oldest there...you are the oldest here...the story writes itselfe...:naughty::naughty::naughty:

:wink2:

you wanna know what hppens to Elle? It's kinda long, but I found a shortened version on wikipedia (don't read this anyone who doesn't want to know!):

She was shot by an Unsub in the season 1 finale. Though physically recovered by the end of the season 2 premiere, the event still left her with psychological scars. These scars led her to act more harshly during a case involving a serial rapist. Ultimately, she killed the suspect before he could even be properly arrested. She handed in her badge and gun at the end of the following episode, 2x06 ("The Boogeyman"), saying that it was not an admission of guilt.

Thanks again, because at the beggining of season 2 I saw her dressed like a whore and it was very cofusing...I have to watch the whole episode...:wink2:

Hmh...I don't know...

He is the oldest there...you are the oldest here...the story writes itselfe...

Ivona nasty as always!:mf_rosetinted:

Hmh...I don't know...

He is the oldest there...you are the oldest here...the story writes itselfe...:naughty:

:wink2:

oh no! :roftl:

Thanks again, because at the beggining of season 2 I saw her dressed like a whore and it was very cofusing...I have to watch the whole episode...

haha, that explains it then! :wink2:

he's a genius, he'll figure out way to handle us

and as a thanks for invisible writing here is something for you

matthew1.jpg

awwwwh for me??? :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

that's a gooooorrrrrrgeous picture!!!! :mf_lustslow::wub2: Thank you!!!!!:flowers2:

hehehehehe yes, being the genius he is, he'll find a way :roftl:

I think 2 season is the best season !And in second episode he has got a new haircut!:wink2:

see, I like the longer hair more :mf_lustslow: like in season 3 and in real life.. :wub2:

I've seen pictures with short hair and those glasses :naughty: I guess there are from 2nd season, and the funniest thing is that he says those are his real life glasses :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I like him with longer hair better, too :wub2:

I've seen pictures with short hair and those glasses I guess there are from 2nd season, and the funniest thing is that he says those are his real life glasses

I like him with longer hair better, too :wub2:

yeah I know, they're his real glasses!!!!! :shocked::roftl:

Yeah the long hair :wub2: I think it grew a lot during the Hollywood writers' strike: he wasn't allowed cut it!! :roftl: