Hello from Oklahoma City

Jrock1

Hello Mika fans. My name is John and I have to say that like many I'm completely obsessed with Mika’s music. Way back in February (I think) this year a friend of mine had sent me a clip of “Grace Kelly”. I loved the song, and who doesn’t :wink2: , but I didn’t get into his music right off as I hadn’t searched for any of his other songs until later this year. But, once I did, boy oh boy I was instantly addicted to his music and voice. I hope he is able to have a US tour AFTER he takes a break from his current one. And I really hope he comes close enough to Oklahoma so I can go see him. Anyway lots of love to all the Mika fans here, there and everywhere.........

John

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wel_ani4Tay.gif

Loved your introduction! Hope you stick around and enjoy our company!

Mika is coming to North America early in 2008. We have initial confirmations for a gig in Montreal, Canada for January 28th. So be sure to visit here often, because it won't be quiet when we get the rest of the dates! I haven't seen Mika since June (had to drive all the way to Chicago) - and I'm chasing him again next week! :naughty: