SHORT ONE - M and ALLA

KiteKat

Recently came across this one - from the russian online magazine -

a brief announcement about forthcoming article on M and an interview with Alla - his singing teacher....

..Meant to be a "teaser" for the concert (that is not going to happen. so is the full article :) )

THE ORIGINAL:

....Ñ áðèòàíñêèì ïåâöîì Ìèêîé — ïîõîæàÿ èñòîðèÿ: äèàïàçîí â òðè ñ ïîëîâèíîé îêòàâû — íå øóòêà, î êàêèõ áû øóòåéíûõ ìàòåðèÿõ îí íå ïîâåñòâîâàë. «Àôèøà» ðàçûñêàëà ðóññêîãî ïåäàãîãà, ðàçãëÿäåâøåãî â âîñüìèëåòíåì Ìèêå íîâîãî Ðîáåðòèíî Ëîðåòòè è îáó÷èâøåãî áóäóùóþ ïîï-çâåçäó ôðàçèðîâêå è ñåêðåòíûì äûõàòåëüíûì óïðàæíåíèÿì, ñîñòàâëåííûì ïî ëèòåðàòóðå, äîáûòîé â áèáëèîòåêàõ èòàëüÿíñêèõ êîíñåðâàòîðèé. Àëëà Ìèõàéëîâíà Àáëàáåðäûåâà — âûïóñêíèöà ìîñêîâñêîé êîíñåðâàòîðèè, êëàññè÷åñêîå ñîïðàíî, ðåïåòèðîâàëà ñ Ìèêîé øóáåðòîâñêóþ «Ôîðåëü» è Èâà Ìîíòàíà —çàïèñü ìðà÷íîâàòîé ïåñíè Les Feuilles Mortes, èñïîëíåííîé äåñÿòèëåòíèì âîñïèòàííèêîì,

ñîõðàíèëàñü ó íåå äî ñèõ ïîð. Êðîìå òîãî, âûÿñíèëîñü, ÷òî â äåòñòâå Ìèêà ïî÷òèòåëüíåéøèì îáðàçîì âíèìàë êîíöåðòàì ñûíà Àëëû Ìèõàéëîâíû Êîíñòàíòèíà, àêàäåìè÷åñêîãî ïèàíèñòà, à òàêæå ëþáèë èãðàòü ñ êóñî÷êîì ëèñüåãî õâîñòà. À åãî ñåñòðà ßñìèí, îôîðìèâøàÿ â ÷àñòíîñòè,

îáëîæêó àëüáîìà «Life in Cartoon Motion», êàê îêàçàëîñü, íå òîëüêî ðèñóåò,î åùå â ñîâåðøåíñòâå âëàäååò êèòàéñêèì ÿçûêîì è íàäåëåíà êàêîé-òî íå÷åëîâå÷åñêîé êðàñîòîé —

ïîêëîííèêè ïðèëåòàþò çà íåé íà âåðòîëåòå. Ïîäðîáíîñòè — â áëèæàéøåì íîìåðå «Àôèøè».

TRANSLATION:

....3 octaves of range is not a joke, no matter how (seemingly! -K.) unserious the texts of the songs are. Our magazine has found the Russian teacher, who has discerned the new Robertino Loretti and taught future pop star special singing techniques and secret breathing excersises, based on old tomes from Italian musical conservatory libraries.

Alla Mikhailovna Ablaberdyeva - the Moscow Musical Conservatory graduate, a classic soprano, taught Mika Schubert's "trout" and songs of Yves Montand - she still keeps an old recording of "Les Feuilles Mortes",

sung by her 10 year old educatee. Apart from that, it has turned out that as a child Mika has been a deferent listener of concerts that Konstantin - Alla's son and academic pianist has been playing. Also (what a precious bit of info! :biggrin2: -K.) young Mika liked to play with a piece of fox tail.

It has also turned out that Mika's sister Yasmin, the one behind album art, is not only a keen painter, but masters Chinese perfectly and is endued with incredible beauty - admirers fly helicopters just to see her.

More details-in the next issue of the magazine.

2000374741088224104_rs.jpg

http://www.afisha.ru/blog/39/

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a brief announcement about forthcoming article on M and an interview with Alla - his singing teacher....

..Meant to be a "teaser" for the concert (that is not going to happen. so is the full article :) )

THE ORIGINAL:

....Ñ áðèòàíñêèì ïåâöîì Ìèêîé — ïîõîæàÿ èñòîðèÿ: äèàïàçîí â òðè ñ ïîëîâèíîé îêòàâû — íå øóòêà, î êàêèõ áû øóòåéíûõ ìàòåðèÿõ îí íå ïîâåñòâîâàë. «Àôèøà» ðàçûñêàëà ðóññêîãî ïåäàãîãà, ðàçãëÿäåâøåãî â âîñüìèëåòíåì Ìèêå íîâîãî Ðîáåðòèíî Ëîðåòòè è îáó÷èâøåãî áóäóùóþ ïîï-çâåçäó ôðàçèðîâêå è ñåêðåòíûì äûõàòåëüíûì óïðàæíåíèÿì, ñîñòàâëåííûì ïî ëèòåðàòóðå, äîáûòîé â áèáëèîòåêàõ èòàëüÿíñêèõ êîíñåðâàòîðèé. Àëëà Ìèõàéëîâíà Àáëàáåðäûåâà — âûïóñêíèöà ìîñêîâñêîé êîíñåðâàòîðèè, êëàññè÷åñêîå ñîïðàíî, ðåïåòèðîâàëà ñ Ìèêîé øóáåðòîâñêóþ «Ôîðåëü» è Èâà Ìîíòàíà —çàïèñü ìðà÷íîâàòîé ïåñíè Les Feuilles Mortes, èñïîëíåííîé äåñÿòèëåòíèì âîñïèòàííèêîì,

ñîõðàíèëàñü ó íåå äî ñèõ ïîð. Êðîìå òîãî, âûÿñíèëîñü, ÷òî â äåòñòâå Ìèêà ïî÷òèòåëüíåéøèì îáðàçîì âíèìàë êîíöåðòàì ñûíà Àëëû Ìèõàéëîâíû Êîíñòàíòèíà, àêàäåìè÷åñêîãî ïèàíèñòà, à òàêæå ëþáèë èãðàòü ñ êóñî÷êîì ëèñüåãî õâîñòà. À åãî ñåñòðà ßñìèí, îôîðìèâøàÿ â ÷àñòíîñòè,

îáëîæêó àëüáîìà «Life in Cartoon Motion», êàê îêàçàëîñü, íå òîëüêî ðèñóåò,î åùå â ñîâåðøåíñòâå âëàäååò êèòàéñêèì ÿçûêîì è íàäåëåíà êàêîé-òî íå÷åëîâå÷åñêîé êðàñîòîé —

ïîêëîííèêè ïðèëåòàþò çà íåé íà âåðòîëåòå. Ïîäðîáíîñòè — â áëèæàéøåì íîìåðå «Àôèøè».

TRANSLATION:

....3 octaves of range is not a joke, no matter how (seemingly! -K.) unserious the texts of the songs are. Our magazine has found the Russian teacher, who has discerned the new Robertino Loretti and taught future pop star special singing techniques and secret breathing excersises, based on old tomes from Italian musical conservatory libraries.

Alla Mikhailovna Ablaberdyeva - the Moscow Musical Conservatory graduate, a classic soprano, taught Mika Schubert's "trout" and songs of Yves Montand - she still keeps an old recording of "Les Feuilles Mortes",

sung by her 10 year old educatee. Apart from that, it has turned out that as a child Mika has been a deferent listener of concerts that Konstantin - Alla's son and academic pianist has been playing. Also (what a precious bit of info! :biggrin2: -K.) young Mika liked to play with a piece of fox tail.

It has also turned out that Mika's sister Yasmin, the one behind album art, is not only a keen painter, but masters Chinese perfectly and is endued with incredible beauty - admirers fly helicopters just to see her.

Awesome! Thanks for that.

Wow, she's pretty! Not at all how I pictured her. Where's the mole? :naughty:

(P.S. Re: "evil teacher and blah-blah..." - even though he mentions jokingly - just my humble opinion -

- the teachers do tend to keep some of their pupils' creations......however a conservatory professor and a renowned successfull opera professional would not just keep some tape of a n y random 10 year old pupil...

She s a w, and she taught and helped with whatever she could to develop his G-d sent gift - even switched from piano to singing after learning about his reading problem - unlike some of his expensive school teachers that just bullied or ignored ... )

...sorry for this "cry for justice" :biggrin2: but I think she deserves some credits too :)

btw - she d o e s n t have one on her lip! theres one on her cheek, but its an overexaggeration....think Travolta

Mika's a little liar. :naughty: I still don't see one on her cheek. :D

Thanks for posting this! I cannot wait for the next issue...

THE ORIGINAL:

TRANSLATION:

Thank You!:biggrin2:

Oh so this is Alla...Wow shes pretty!

Nothing at all like what Mika explained her like...she looks really sweet!:bleh:

Awesome! Thanks for that.

Wow, she's pretty! Not at all how I pictured her. Where's the mole? :naughty:

thanks for sharing! I wonder which ones would be the "secret breathing exercises" ...hummm ....

a mole? who said a mole? Mika said she was ugly? hahaha I didn't know that...

They fly helicopters to see her?

Can you actually see someone clearly when you're flying?

She is really gorgeous from the pics I've seen, but to her admirers, just ring the doorbell to see her 'cause I don't think helicopters make sense:naughty:

that is the exact translation of the russian sentence (someone flies in to see her) - dunno whats behind that - maybe smth wld have been clearer in the article....but - no full article now...just some usual journalist exaggerration imo...

Can you actually see someone clearly when you're flying?

She is really gorgeous from the pics I've seen, but to her admirers, just ring the doorbell to see her 'cause I don't think helicopters make sense:naughty:

:lmfao: Exactly.

That bit of the article sounded a bit fairytale-sounding.

"She was so beautiful that men traveled the land just to see her..." :biggrin2:

She is ridiculously gorgeous, though. All of the Pennimans are.

She's an exotic beauty...:naughty: Well, her sisters are, just like him....But the helicopter thing is funny (though they have a nice garden)

oHH I can see the Alla mole now....hehe. It's not so serious!

(as long as she didn't hurt Mica with the boot stud...:bleh: )

This is precious, KiteKat, thank you! :biggrin2:

I was already wondering if that woman exists at all or maybe disappeared somewhere in the abysmal depths of the tundra.

But I have to admit she looks really fearsome :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

and the foxtail.... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and I have another comment on the woman:

emoha3sup010hl4gr8.gif

This is precious, KiteKat, thank you!

I was already wondering if that woman exists at all or maybe disappeared somewhere in the abysmal depths of the tundra.

But I have to admit she looks really fearsome

:lmfao:

and the foxtail.... :mf_rosetinted:

the woman does exist :)

been wanting to put a short bio-note ab her for ages, together with some pics, cos all those comments about "evil teacher" are just.....however I didnt think it wld be quite right to put stuff online - since she wasnt "out" in the press before...

she is a professional, taught by Dorliak (think Shostakovich, Prokofiev and Richter...if that makes any sence....)

and the fox tail :naughty: (quite touchy - as a child I used to play with my moms fur hat - a red fox one - pretending it to be my pet :roftl: )

I think ALL that Mika said about her and the lessons makes sense and is true:

Alla has been living in the UK since 1991 - so at the beginning she must have had to give private lessons to make a living (Now she is obviously better off, having her own concerts and CDs...)

As for the place of the mole, she must have given Mika such a hard time that he felt her eyes were talking...:naughty:

THE ORIGINAL:

TRANSLATION:

haha. a fox tail???:shocked: haha. me like!:naughty: