KiteKat

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Explains it all:mf_rosetinted:

yep, I was, you discovered me girl :blush-anim-cl:

No, seriously. I've seen pics of Yasmine at the Penniman house at Flickr, I think most of us have, but we can't post them on a forum

No, seriously. I've seen pics of Yasmine at the Penniman house at Flickr, I think most of us have, but we can't post them on a forum

Could you PM me the link...I'm curious:roftl:

Could you PM me the link...I'm curious:roftl:

I'm not sure that you can assume that that is their garden just cos two of the family are photographed there!!

There are lots of other people and it could be anywhere.garden/beer garden/outdoor restaurant, etc

I'm not sure that you can assume that that is their garden just cos two of the family are photographed there!!

There are lots of other people and it could be anywhere.garden/beer garden/outdoor restaurant, etc

the person who photographied wrote "At the Penniman's" Ask Bellatrix and Ingie if you don't believe me....

lol i suppose mika's memories of her were affected by the 'strict russian singing teacher' and he remembers her differently.

it's not uncommon to record yourself or your teacher record you singing so you know exactly what you sound like to other people, she probably just kept that

Thanks for this! That was really interesting!

As for the helicopter comments, I'm pretty sure they were just using that as an example to explain how pretty Yasmine is. You know, a little expression. Like, "I'm so hungry I could eat a cow."

I'm interested in these pictures, too, Romina.

As for the helicopter comments, I'm pretty sure they were just using that as an example to explain how pretty Yasmine is. You know, a little expression. Like, "I'm so hungry I could eat a cow."

I've seen them on the French website before

I was aware of that believe me:roftl: