SHORT ONE - M and ALLA

KiteKat

The pictures?:blink:

I don't go on foreign websites. xD They confuse me too much.

I don't know if I'd be able to find them again haha. If I post a link I'll get slammed for "invading his personal life".....hmm:sneaky2:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently came across this one - from the russian online magazine -

a brief announcement about forthcoming article on M and an interview with Alla - his singing teacher....

..Meant to be a "teaser" for the concert (that is not going to happen. so is the full article :) )

THE ORIGINAL:

....Ñ áðèòàíñêèì ïåâöîì Ìèêîé — ïîõîæàÿ èñòîðèÿ: äèàïàçîí â òðè ñ ïîëîâèíîé îêòàâû — íå øóòêà, î êàêèõ áû øóòåéíûõ ìàòåðèÿõ îí íå ïîâåñòâîâàë. «Àôèøà» ðàçûñêàëà ðóññêîãî ïåäàãîãà, ðàçãëÿäåâøåãî â âîñüìèëåòíåì Ìèêå íîâîãî Ðîáåðòèíî Ëîðåòòè è îáó÷èâøåãî áóäóùóþ ïîï-çâåçäó ôðàçèðîâêå è ñåêðåòíûì äûõàòåëüíûì óïðàæíåíèÿì, ñîñòàâëåííûì ïî ëèòåðàòóðå, äîáûòîé â áèáëèîòåêàõ èòàëüÿíñêèõ êîíñåðâàòîðèé. Àëëà Ìèõàéëîâíà Àáëàáåðäûåâà — âûïóñêíèöà ìîñêîâñêîé êîíñåðâàòîðèè, êëàññè÷åñêîå ñîïðàíî, ðåïåòèðîâàëà ñ Ìèêîé øóáåðòîâñêóþ «Ôîðåëü» è Èâà Ìîíòàíà —çàïèñü ìðà÷íîâàòîé ïåñíè Les Feuilles Mortes, èñïîëíåííîé äåñÿòèëåòíèì âîñïèòàííèêîì,

ñîõðàíèëàñü ó íåå äî ñèõ ïîð. Êðîìå òîãî, âûÿñíèëîñü, ÷òî â äåòñòâå Ìèêà ïî÷òèòåëüíåéøèì îáðàçîì âíèìàë êîíöåðòàì ñûíà Àëëû Ìèõàéëîâíû Êîíñòàíòèíà, àêàäåìè÷åñêîãî ïèàíèñòà, à òàêæå ëþáèë èãðàòü ñ êóñî÷êîì ëèñüåãî õâîñòà. À åãî ñåñòðà ßñìèí, îôîðìèâøàÿ â ÷àñòíîñòè,

îáëîæêó àëüáîìà «Life in Cartoon Motion», êàê îêàçàëîñü, íå òîëüêî ðèñóåò,î åùå â ñîâåðøåíñòâå âëàäååò êèòàéñêèì ÿçûêîì è íàäåëåíà êàêîé-òî íå÷åëîâå÷åñêîé êðàñîòîé —

ïîêëîííèêè ïðèëåòàþò çà íåé íà âåðòîëåòå. Ïîäðîáíîñòè — â áëèæàéøåì íîìåðå «Àôèøè».

TRANSLATION:

....3 octaves of range is not a joke, no matter how (seemingly! -K.) unserious the texts of the songs are. Our magazine has found the Russian teacher, who has discerned the new Robertino Loretti and taught future pop star special singing techniques and secret breathing excersises, based on old tomes from Italian musical conservatory libraries.

Alla Mikhailovna Ablaberdyeva - the Moscow Musical Conservatory graduate, a classic soprano, taught Mika Schubert's "trout" and songs of Yves Montand - she still keeps an old recording of "Les Feuilles Mortes",

sung by her 10 year old educatee. Apart from that, it has turned out that as a child Mika has been a deferent listener of concerts that Konstantin - Alla's son and academic pianist has been playing. Also (what a precious bit of info! :biggrin2: -K.) young Mika liked to play with a piece of fox tail.

It has also turned out that Mika's sister Yasmin, the one behind album art, is not only a keen painter, but masters Chinese perfectly and is endued with incredible beauty - admirers fly helicopters just to see her.

More details-in the next issue of the magazine.

2000374741088224104_rs.jpg

http://www.afisha.ru/blog/39/

cool, thanks for sharing:thumb_yello:

Isn't it amusing that Little Richard was also Penniman....

Great to see Alla getting her recognition!

Once Mika said he and Annie Lennox shared the same singing teacher...was that Alla? If not, who was it???

I don't know if I'd be able to find them again haha. If I post a link I'll get slammed for "invading his personal life".....hmm:sneaky2:

Just wanted to say thanks for respecting our attempts to help keep

some of the family's private pics private! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Waouuu that's THE information!!! In my imagination Alla was an old woman with all his life behind her :bleh:...Thaaaaanks!!:punk:

I think informations about Alla are ones of the most interesting : she's had so a huge part in the Mika's musical life!! To know more things about her is a way to better understand his music!!

And for his next gig in france he has to sing Yves Montand!!! lol