What would you do for Mika?

Moran

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad i wasn't innocent before i read this thread...

id do whatever he wanted me to do... within reason which really isn't that interesting compared to everyone else's responses.

hmmm, i will think of something interesting

Psh. Laundry? Ironing? Cooking? Brushing his hair? HA. I'm not his slave. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

If I ever get married, my husband's going to hate me.

BUT, in all seriousness... If I could do anything in the world with Mika, I would go driving in the countryside in my car for a couple of hours with him.

I may or may not bring him back.

Yeah, it would be nice to drive with him. He seems to be a nice person to be with. Playing the fools, talking nonsenses and philosophizing.

Or go riding bicycles!!! That would be nice too!!! :punk:

i think it was about a month ago i decided to myself that i was going to be mikas slave when im older, i would do whatever he wanted me to nomater how wakky or mad. actualy ive just decided i would be a slave for the whole band on one condition that i would go touring with them and we'd all have a laugh and we would be the best frinds ever. thats my dream:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

*goes in to a very strange and funny deam about hanging out with the mika guys*

i think it was about a month ago i decided to myself that i was going to be mikas slave when im older, i would do whatever he wanted me to nomater how wakky or mad. actualy ive just decided i would be a slave for the whole band on one condition that i would go touring with them and we'd all have a laugh and we would be the best frinds ever. thats my dream:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

*goes in to a very strange and funny deam about hanging out with the mika guys*

So if he wanted you to hand-wash his nasty underwear, scrub his shoes with a toothbrush and cook three meals a day for him, you would? :naughty:

once my friend and i got so obsessed with the manic street preachers, that we started talking about silly things we would like to do. like be the person who puts the boa on nicky wire's mikestand, or help him put on his necklace.

i find myself in the same situation with mika, having clourful and elaborate daydreams about shopping for clothes with him. i'd love to say "i love your colourful t's, but the striped trousers are banned!"

but what really scares me is that i would like to do his laundry. i don't know why.

He entertaines people, so i'd give something back by entertaining him

that's very true unfortunately :thumbdown:

i still like to think that mika's smells of flowers and candy :wub2:

*norwalk is on a date with mika*

Mika: I forgot deodorant today...oh well *smiles*

Norwalk: Mhmm *sniffs arempits*

Mika::blink:

Norwalk: flowers and candy...:wub2:

*crowd sniffs mika and goes running for the hills*