Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London: MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Good bump ;-)

This was the last gig of the year, as it turned out.

Even though his voice wasn't at it's best, Mika still put on a good show.

He did, as he always does, but to be honest, and even though I was at the coveted front row center spot, I didn't really enjoy it.

I felt too bad seeing how he was so obviously sick, and still trying to do his best even though he could hardly sing :boxed:. This was far worse than Dusseldorf, where he was also sick; Here in Brixton he was just waaay too sick and it broke my heart to see him on stage like that.

It was a relief when he cancelled the following day's show, as I remember thinking "I don't have a clue how he will cope tomorrow".

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should have a remembrance thread tomorrow because to me it was the first time I met all you guys:wub2: and what was a moment of confusing and sadness turned in to a hilarious party in the name of our beloved Mika man!:punk:

Maybe we should have a remembrance thread tomorrow because to me it was the first time I met all you guys:wub2: and what was a moment of confusing and sadness turned in to a hilarious party in the name of our beloved Mika man!:punk:

Tha sounds like a great idea, it was such a great night as was the night after, with Palladium.

• 1 month later...