Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London: MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a gigantic (not really, but quite some) amount of videos because i knew that my photos would be blurry :tears:

anyway... the videos are just 30sec each because of my stupid digital camera) and the sounds is crappy (= not of any use) but anyway - i'll upload them asap.

Petra, you have some AMAZING pics!! I can't believe that you were standing next to me and yours are so much better LOL!

It must be your extra height over mine :bleh:

I havent seen yours yet! There's so much stuff I need to look at!!! OH I MISS YOU LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

(btw: I havent told my parents yet *cough*)

My 1st Mika gig was Woooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!:wub2:

It was so sweet to meet you all !!!!Everyone is so nice and lovely !Can't wait for February !!!!!!

I'll make a review tomorrow cause it's late now and I must say that my pics are not so good !

I havent seen yours yet! There's so much stuff I need to look at!!! OH I MISS YOU LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

(btw: I havent told my parents yet *cough*)

Here are mine- be warned that there are tons of blurry ones as well, I haven't bothered taking them out...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInLondonBrixtonAcademy

I didn't take any videos cause the security guy had told me that they weren't allowed, GRRRR...Next time I will try anyway :bleh:

Here are mine- be warned that there are tons of blurry ones as well, I haven't bothered taking them out...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInLondonBrixtonAcademy

I didn't take any videos cause the security guy had told me that they weren't allowed, GRRRR...Next time I will try anyway :bleh:

SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD YOU NOT TO POST THESE!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs off*