• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i love newbies' enthousiasm! :biggrin2:

leona

we are still so in love with him...but we have run out of words now! :naughty:

Oh Robi! You have it in a nutshell! I guess in a way it would be pretty silly if we ranted and raved about mika ALL the time....and I Guess we just all KNOW how much we love him...but it IS good to hear someone being so enthusiastic!

Aside from his astounding talent and criminally good looks, I am infatuated with him because he is so smart, witty, savvy with the press, etc. Love his interviews. His sense of humor comes through, & its refreshing.

I've been so jealous of all of you who have seen him in concert & met him/gotten autographs! I thought I'd probably have to wait a year before I'd get to see him, & now it's only 57 days away!

I'm sounding like a 12 year old! Glad it's only my cat who can see me jumping up & down now.

Leona

Leona, I agree with you 100%.

Goodnight to you, Wendi, Robi, Kath and Carrie! I will be in and out tonight. The kids are home now.

Oh Robi! You have it in a nutshell! I guess in a way it would be pretty silly if we ranted and raved about mika ALL the time....and I Guess HE just KNOWS how much we love him...but it IS good to hear someone being so enthusiastic!

sorry..i HAD to change it! :naughty:

he knows yes...wondering if he's happy with that knowledge! :naughty:

thanks for understanding- enthusiastic doesn't begin to cover it.

Even when I was 12, I never had a popstar crush like this, plus my parents never would have let me join a fanclub/go to concerts.

So, I'm going thru that phase a few decades later, that's all.

Maybe it's better to do it now, as I have $$ to spend on essentials like tickets!

just caught up :thumb_yello:

goodnight to those who are going :cheerful_h4h:

i still have loads to do for christmas too and tomorrow is my last day off before the big day :shocked:

still haven't found tickets for 26th feb :tears:

aren't they being sold on the web? ticket master or so? :blink:

Even when I was 12, I never had a popstar crush like this, plus my parents never would have let me join a fanclub/go to concerts.

Maybe it's better to do it now, as I have $$ to spend on essentials like tickets!

oh yes...i was so broke when i was young that i would only day dream....and maybe that would be too expensive! :naughty:

ok ok

i'm not carri so i'm going NOW!

Yes, it is much easier now! And yes...we do FULLY understand how you feel and also...YES we have been very lucky to have seen Mika, and we are so pleased that you will get to see him much earlier than you first though...oh..it will be SO amazing for you!!!!!

Thanks for changing my quote Robi! Yes, I am sure he knows how much we love him but I don't really want to think about what he really thinks about that!

SD x

Hi kath, robi, pooh and Leona.

I understand. Enthusiasm. Oh yes. Shock shock!

Mais oui!

I'm taking French in the Spring- do you think I'll know enough to be able to say something to him Feb. 5th, if the opportunity presents itself?

I've always wanted to learn it, and after listening to him do those interviews in French- mon dieu!

Leona

this is me too :biggrin2:

aren't they being sold on the web? ticket master or so? :blink:

Really pooh? Earlier tonight they were available for all three London dates via the link from Mika sounds

Doh! i forgot ticket web. I GOT 2 TICKETS :woot_jump:

Hi kath, robi, pooh and Leona.

I understand. Enthusiasm. Oh yes. Shock shock!

Hi Ruth :biggrin2:

Yes, me too! I had never really gotten into any singers or actors or anything before. I did follow the Grateful Dead around for a summer once though.

Doh! i forgot ticket web. I GOT 2 TICKETS :woot_jump:

Hello and Yay! That is exciting!

Hello

quick hi and bye from me too !

Great you have a ticket pooh !

I have too :biggrin2::wink2:

wow ... great !!

:naughty:

catch up soon

mad busy with RL :roftl:

hi vicky not only do i have a ticket, but i just read that relax is to be released on my birthday :yay:

i have to go to bed, all the excitement is too much for me :stretcher:

goodnight all :biggrin2:

Morning everyone..nice pic Pooh! So which date are you going to Pooh..26th?

OK..I am of course far too busy to be here so I aren't actually here...however...I have actually FOUND my christmas cards so that is a good start!

Have a good day everyone x