The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

The site booted me off just now:blink:

Yes, Robbie MSN of course! - I'm home a little sick today. So sometime in the next two hours would be best as my kids will be home from school after that.

We're taking turns being in London! One day, we will synchronize it so we can be there at the same time! :thumb_yello: So please continue to be a fan in 2009 - which is probably when I can afford to go again... :thumbdown:

yes, forum sucks recently...:sneaky2:

you can bet!

i'll be standing here in 2009! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello old people :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
Hi.Are u Mikas spokesperson or part of his entourage.you seem to b everywhere!!and if u r not i suggest we all vote for u to become our official Mika spokesman.by the way less of the oldies young man:argue: :old: .Mika keep us all young .you should know that!!x

Hi Carri and other lurking Oldlings!

debbie...need to have a proper chat with you....i miss you! :wub2:

Likewise! Having some computer issues today, but seem to be better now...

Hope to be here more, and on MSN... :)

I've got my tickets in my hands, flights and hotel booked...just need to let time pass...:naughty:

:tears:

Oh well... I guess I'm sad because I'm not 100 percent sure yet

about any of the US dates. I *think* I can do NYC... I may be able to

do Philly... but none of that is for a certain, tickets in hand, flights

booked, kind of thing...

Thrilled for all of you, of course... just feeling sorry for myself, sorry. :(

dcdeb

Hi everyone!

Intolerably envious of Freddie going to NY!!!!! Stop it Kath...calm down YOU CAN NOT AFFORD IT!!!! Ok thats me told!

Deb, I hope you can get sorted soon about which gigs you can go to.

Hope everyone is ok

Hi My Beautiful Oldings, Hope everyone is doing well today. I stayed home today. Seems like I always get a little sick after traveling. Not to mention that it's colder here in LA than I can ever remember it being. Brrrrrr! Of course, it's going to warm up this afternoon. So, freezing at night and mild during the day. Yuck!

Deb...got the little surprise in the mail. I love it so much. I took it to work so I can see it everyday. Everything in my office is an ugly government metal. So, it really brightened things up. Thank you! Thank you.

I'm so excited about the U.S. dates. My head is going to explode from the options. And, all tickets go on sale on my B-day so, I know what I'll be getting me. LOL!! Trying to figure out the best time to ask for those days off.:boxed: Didin't know I would be getting a Mika fix so soon. My checkbook isn't quite as ready as I am. LOL

char

Hi Charlie! Great to see you! I have filled in my Glasgow pages in my Mikafile and I had so many pics that on some of the pics I have just cut out peoples faces and stuck them in like in a collage....I have a lovely close up of your smiling face and everytime I turn the page you are smiling out at me!

Which gigs will you be able to go to? Itis very exciting isn't it! I wish I could afford to come to the states but I can't but I am very excited to be going to London.

Hi Kath, What a great idea. :biggrin2: I still haven't gotten mine out of the computer yet. Did you know that I took more pictures in Glasgow than I did on my Tahiti vacation? I thought that was pretty funny...but, I had so much more fun with y'all! MUCH MORE FUN!! I will never forget that trip.

Right now, I'm thinking of L.A. (well, I'll be at that one no matter what), San Fran and Salt Lake City. If not SLC, then maybe Seattle. For sure the local shows though. I wish he was doing Las Vegas.

Wish I could go to NYC! It's cheap to fly there but to stay there is another matter. Ugh!

But, I can't wait. Hmm, I think I need to change my siggy. I think I've met y'all now. LOL

Hi Charlie! Great to see you! I have filled in my Glasgow pages in my Mikafile and I had so many pics that on some of the pics I have just cut out peoples faces and stuck them in like in a collage....I have a lovely close up of your smiling face and everytime I turn the page you are smiling out at me!

Which gigs will you be able to go to? Itis very exciting isn't it! I wish I could afford to come to the states but I can't but I am very excited to be going to London.

Hi Kath, What a great idea. :biggrin2: I still haven't gotten mine out of the computer yet. Did you know that I took more pictures in Glasgow than I did on my Tahiti vacation? I thought that was pretty funny...but, I had so much more fun with y'all! MUCH MORE FUN!! I will never forget that trip.

Right now, I'm thinking of L.A. (well, I'll be at that one no matter what), San Fran and Salt Lake City. If not SLC, then maybe Seattle. For sure the local shows though. I wish he was doing Las Vegas.

Wish I could go to NYC! It's cheap to fly there but to stay there is another matter. Ugh!

But, I can't wait. Hmm, I think I need to change my siggy. I think I've met y'all now. LOL

LOL! Yes, I just noticed your sigy and thought that! Yes, accomodation in NYC is not cheap is it. Mika in Las Vegas! That would be an interesting concept!

Yes, I have loads of glasgow pics and I LOVE looking at them!

Morning oldlings! Haven't popped in here for a few days. I'm not going to read back, I'll just ask if anything startling has happened that I need to know about or if it's mostly just been chat about tickets and accomodation (which I'm avoiding cos I just get jealous). Oh, and how long does the voting on the record of the year go on for? I'm still voting, but.... when does it close?

Hello! No, I don't think you have missed much TBH. Everyone too busy with christmas. I have decided that if Mika tours in Oct/Nov next year I am going to get ready for Christmas in August so that I know that I have done it! I have NEVER been so disorgnised in 24 years of 'doing Christmas'!

:tears:

Oh well... I guess I'm sad because I'm not 100 percent sure yet

about any of the US dates. I *think* I can do NYC... I may be able to

do Philly... but none of that is for a certain, tickets in hand, flights

booked, kind of thing...

Thrilled for all of you, of course... just feeling sorry for myself, sorry. :(

dcdeb

deb!

i had no idea that you were quite possibly in the same boat as me!:shocked:

well....

maybe we can feel sorry about the whole ordeal together!

misery loves company -

or so i am told!:wink2:

(and you are such lovely company to be in!) :wink2:

Hello! No, I don't think you have missed much TBH. Everyone too busy with christmas. I have decided that if Mika tours in Oct/Nov next year I am going to get ready for Christmas in August so that I know that I have done it! I have NEVER been so disorgnised in 24 years of 'doing Christmas'!

omg!

you are SOOOOOOO right about that!

and i am glad to know that i am not the only lonely one that is having a helluva time getting everything together....

(only 12 days left!:shocked: -

and i am maybe half way done?

doesn't help that no one here wants mika things for christmas...:naughty:

or shopping would be easy!)

deb!

i had no idea that you were quite possibly in the same boat as me!:shocked:

well....

maybe we can feel sorry about the whole ordeal together!

misery loves company -

or so i am told!:wink2:

(and you are such lovely company to be in!) :wink2:

omg!

you are SOOOOOOO right about that!

and i am glad to know that i am not the only lonely one that is having a helluva time getting everything together....

(only 12 days left!:shocked: -

and i am maybe half way done?

doesn't help that no one here wants mika things for christmas...:naughty:

or shopping would be easy!)

LOL! True..oif we could just do all our shopping in the online shop here we would be ok...and send every one a PM instead of a Christmas card...sorted!

this is soooooooooo true!

hi all!

i promise, chick.....i won't talk about gigs and accomodation tonight!:biggrin2:

LOL! True..oif we could just do all our shopping in the online shop here we would be ok...and send every one a PM instead of a Christmas card...sorted!

exactly!:naughty:

bulk pms....

or a thread -

get it over all at once!:naughty:

have just been informed by son that i have to make jam thumbprint cookies this year!:blink:

baking will have to start next week!:sneaky2:

this is soooooooooo true!

hi all!

i promise, chick.....i won't talk about gigs and accomodation tonight!:biggrin2:

Hi Robi...agreed...........gig free zone tonight...how disorganised we all are seems to be the subject of the night...and we all know whose fault that is don't we! it was SO good to hear him sounding so happy this morning on the radio!

bulk pms....

or a thread -

have just been informed by son that i have to make jam thumbprint cookies this year!:blink:

Oh.........they sound Very interesting!

Yes, hubby informed me that I need to make spritz cookies -- more than

a little time consuming. :sneaky2:

And if you say you are half-done with Christmas shopping then you're

twice as far as me, as I haven't even started yet! Seriously -- I think

I have one thing for Alex... that's it!

Somehow, other things have been taking up my time and attention... :naughty:

dcdeb

bulk pms....

or a thread -

What are they Hootch??

Each to their own!

sorry - meant have half an eye on Gok - as in trying to type and watch TV !! not as in I have an eye for him!!!:shocked:

Hi Robi...agreed...........gig free zone tonight...how disorganised we all are seems to be the subject of the night...and we all know whose fault that is don't we! it was SO good to hear him sounding so happy this morning on the radio!

will you believe me if i say i haven't got the time to listen to him properly yet?:sneaky2:

hi tootch, carri and deb...who else is online?

and blue, where is she?

going back to mika...have you noticed how grunge he looked this morning? i think he didn't wash his hair recently!!:bleh:

Oh.........they sound Very interesting!

very yummy!:thumb_yello:

would you like the recipe?

i could type it up here as i go over it to make sure i have all the ingredients?....:biggrin2:

btw -

feel the stress of a mother that has to do santa things for my youngest (who still believes, btw - and has never outright asked if he is real) and for my granddaughter! (who is coming with her mommy and my mom and stepdad on the 21st!:blink: )