The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

Hi Kath, Robi, Blue and Wendi,

I won't be here either....I'll be doing some B-day partying. :naughty: And, of course on Saturday, I'll be doing some ticket buying. :biggrin2:

WORK? Ack...What were you thinking? I can't even get into the swing of it right now. :thumbdown: Looking for another job...

Blue, I love your Snoopy too. :biggrin2:

[

I know...a momentary laspe in concentration...not to mention a memory of how dire my bank account is of course!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HMMMMMMMMMMMM...................wondering...............block voting by any chance?

haha that was me just now. went off and did a whole stack of voting. oops, can hear hubby getting up, will have to get off pc and go do some housework etc.... bye!

Hi Oldlings! I'm here for about two seconds -- must take son to violin lesson soon... I have a video clip from his concert the other night, but it's just

a touch too big for youtube or myspace... if I can figure out how to

compress it a bit, I'll upload it and share. Otherwise I may share a photo

or two -- he looked so handsome in his concert attire! :wub2:

No Friday night Oldlings for me tomorrow... I'm having a Christmas party at a friend's place!

Hi Charlie and Blue! No, I won't be here either tomorrow or Saturday night..for some strange reason I just agreed to do some work .....obviously wasn't thinking staright when I agreed to that this morning!

Will miss you both! I think I *will* be here for once!

dcdeb

I listened to it yesterday Vicky and remember being a little confused by that but they quickly went on to talking about the manager so I assumed they were talking about him. I probably have another theory aswell but you would need to PM me if you wanted that one!

Hi Oldlings! I'm here for about two seconds -- must take son to violin lesson soon... I have a video clip from his concert the other night, but it's just

Will miss you both! I think I *will* be here for once!

dcdeb

Hi Deb! Good to see you! I hope you can get the vid compressed but would love to see a pic aswell!

I listened to it yesterday Vicky and remember being a little confused by that but they quickly went on to talking about the manager so I assumed they were talking about him. I probably have another theory aswell but you would need to PM me if you wanted that one!

Well i might just do that !:roftl: :roftl:

THE PARTNER THING IS AS FOLLOWS (you naughty minds!)

the night before, mika was at Jo for dinner and after they played a table game and mika had his manager as partner.

jo had to let him play twice, because he lost the first time!

ok now? :naughty:

edit: and we do not know if the manager is john

THE PARTNER THING IS AS FOLLOWS (you naughty minds!)

the night before, mika was at Jo for dinner and after they played a table game and mika had his manager as partner.

jo had to let him play twice, because he lost the first time!

ok now? :naughty:

OK boss!!!!

dcdeb

which concert deb?

in france?

So, fill me in. What's been happening in Mika world?

ARE

YOU

JOKING?

glasgow was a month ago! :shocked:

how can we fill you with a month's news! :shocked:

first

look at front page news, the jo whiley live lounge thing...you'll find something worth!

and a long interview to be downloaded :thumb_yello:

That's what we are going to call her too- Mika. DH said he was fine with it and just name her already! Besides, Mika IS a girl's name in Japan and we did live there once. Her registered name will be Istari's Love Love Me. Istari is her kennel name and if we can fit it in, we will add ours to it as well to be Istari's Love Love Me at Tuaboo.

So, fill me in. What's been happening in Mika world?

In a nutshell.....he cancelled the last two dates of the tour...then he did a show in Austria last Saturday..but wasn't really up to it..butthen did Jo Whiley live yesterday morning and was PERFECT!