dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE=hoochatootch;942810]hey carri!:wub2:

are you still having trouble finding the wii?

crazy madness here for them!:blink:

Yup still no Wii in our house!! Did find one in CXroydon in shop the other day but they would only sell it as a bundle at £350 so $700 - I told the man where to place it - but he didn't seem too concerned - probably because some mug will come along and buy it at that price!

Do you have one ?

alrighty then!

just popped in on that one thread in question....

didn't realize it had gotten to such a debate level!:blink:

am off to work!

love to you all!:wub2:

Tis madness isn't it!!

I think some people got fed up with the "we dont care" attitude - I suppose I do care becasue I care that he is happy - but I dont mind what the outcome is!!

Good morning, everyone!

Sorry to hear about those who are ill- last time I got bronchitis my Dr. said to take extra echinacea & zinc, in addition to lots of Vitamin C,every day, and so far it has worked, haven't gotten sick again.

Nice to hear of everyone's X-mas plans. I loved the whole Santa myth. When I was a youngling, my family would go to Midnight mass, all 10 or 11 of us would be piled up in the van with blankets on (no heat) and at the last second my mother would say "I forgot my chapel veil!" & run back into the house. It always took her quite a few minutes to find it. When we returned from mass, Santa had come! Amazing what children will believe.

This year, I have no budget for gifts, so that saves a lot of time!

Probably working X-mas eve & day at one of my jobs, but that's ok.

I'm glad I'm healthy & have work.

Very best Holiday wishes to all. I'm glad to hear Wendi is feeling better.

( and I agree about That Thread, it's a bit much! there are so many other things to talk about!)

bye for now.

Leona

Hello dear oldlings! Just a quick hello, I'm afraid, busy as usual and lots of things to do in to little time.

Kath, if you read this, the flowers were such a fantastic idea! Wendi will love it. :thumb_yello:

i'm still not in the mood for wendi...i cannot be cheerful and i tend to post in sentimental threads, as the one freddie started about new years eve and 2008....

all that fussing about mika's sexuality and what we should post about his life just make me sick. oh mika, have a good xmas time, i couldn't care less about yr private life and sexuality...oh dear!

I second that, Robi. I didn't even bother to respond to the thread, I guess we must accept this will always be repeating on the forum. But those same old discussions on here make me sad. It's christmas time, for god's sake, leave the guy in peace for once.

Can you PM me Wendos address please , I would like to send her a xmas card

And yeah .. the sexuality thing is hard work .. but Im sure we will get there , it would be easier to talk it through over a few drinks :biggrin2:

She'll love it, Freddie.

We have some nice Belgian christmas beers, how about a dobbel Palm?

palm.jpg

Good morning, everyone!

Sorry to hear about those who are ill- last time I got bronchitis my Dr. said to take extra echinacea & zinc, in addition to lots of Vitamin C,every day, and so far it has worked, haven't gotten sick again.

Nice to hear of everyone's X-mas plans. I loved the whole Santa myth. When I was a youngling, my family would go to Midnight mass, all 10 or 11 of us would be piled up in the van with blankets on (no heat) and at the last second my mother would say "I forgot my chapel veil!" & run back into the house. It always took her quite a few minutes to find it. When we returned from mass, Santa had come! Amazing what children will believe.

This year, I have no budget for gifts, so that saves a lot of time!

Probably working X-mas eve & day at one of my jobs, but that's ok.

I'm glad I'm healthy & have work.

Very best Holiday wishes to all. I'm glad to hear Wendi is feeling better.

( and I agree about That Thread, it's a bit much! there are so many other things to talk about!)

bye for now.

Leona

Happy christmas to you too, Leona!

QUOTE=hoochatootch;942810]hey carri!:wub2:

are you still having trouble finding the wii?

crazy madness here for them!:blink:

Yup still no Wii in our house!! Did find one in CXroydon in shop the other day but they would only sell it as a bundle at £350 so $700 - I told the man where to place it - but he didn't seem too concerned - probably because some mug will come along and buy it at that price!

Do you have one ?

yes there are wii`s carrie http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=WIICO10

but i dont know how long they will last ! oh by the way £209.98

Do you have one ?

yes there are wii`s carrie http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=WIICO10

but i dont know how long they will last ! oh by the way £209.98

Hi Sheena too - yup found one today - but shhhh dont tell the sprogs!!

oh that's odd indeed!:shocked:

why you should be shy and blush HERE when you post WHATEVER in other threads???

come on younglings!

this is the most inoffensive (right word?), easy, naif thread in all forum!!!

we welcome all mfcers here....the mika love is spread all over the thread...:wub2: :wub2:

come here and post, we'll never let you down! :thumb_yello:

hi melanie..this time i'll be there!

Thank you!:wub2: Unfortunately, I have found that like the aussies, it is rare for oldlings to be on around the same time as me. Timing is everything, but if I happen to be on when everyone else is, I'll visit!

<Runs after to bring back>

Sorry, Fred. Signed off by then, 1 am is my limit.:naughty:

welcome back sweetie!

i was on the phone with kath so now i'm in a hurry because i'm preparing some listening cds for wendi....about mika of course! podcasts and interviews she can listen to without stressing her sight on the pc!

obviously, they will be sent on behalf of ALL mfc! :biggrin2:

how are you tonight?

Robi! Thank you for giving me some of your precious time! Lovely to hear from you..I love hearing your voice!

OK...I am currently trying to get to grips with my new laptop which is in theory like my old one.....but there are one or two differences...and differences are a problem to this Oldling! Over Christmas I will have to rebuild my files with all my favourite Mika pics etc. Thank Goodness that my Youtbe account is not lost.....not that WOULD be a disaster! Not going to be on now for a while...working tomorrow and Friday and on Friday my inlaws arrive...so although I am not working Thursday I will be up to my eyes in prep....then from then on it will be busy busy busy. I will pop on from time to time no doubt but just in case I miss anybody I will wish you all a very very happy and peaceful Christmas and hope that you all have a lovely time. xxxxxxx

Hi Ricki. Wendi has ME and is going through a really difficult time at the moment. She is unable to look at her computer screen or read or anything so is finding the days really long. However, she has had a change in her medication and is feeling a little better thank goodness.

Hi Ricki. Wendi has ME and is going through a really difficult time at the moment. She is unable to look at her computer screen or read or anything so is finding the days really long. However, she has had a change in her medication and is feeling a little better thank goodness.

What is ME?