The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Night Carri...I would like to talk about houses in Toronto but I am doing a pathetic impression of someone who should have gone ages ago!

Ok Robi...if I see you here tomorrow I will kick your ass!

Nighty nighty xxx

Useless woman !! :bleh:

yes

good move, hope they will like the idea...what if they don't?

Will play the - We are the adults and we are going card... if we do decide to go - or may leave Evie here with my parents as she is sooo hormonal at the moment!!:sneaky2:

Useless woman !! :bleh:

Will play the - We are the adults and we are going card... if we do decide to go - or may leave Evie here with my parents as she is sooo hormonal at the moment!!:sneaky2:

i see...she's 13 as my elder isn't she?

he's a good boy but i'm finding it impossible to deal with his paranoia!

(i'm ugly...nobody wants me...look at my teeth...look at my legs....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh) and look!

here he is:

DSC00045.jpg

this was in september...now he's even better, with longer hair! :wub2:

Haven't read the last few pages so I don't know if Kath brought the news yet, but I had a text message from Wendi too today, she said she had her eyes tested but they were good so it might be her neck. And she misses us all... :huglove:

:shocked: I hadn't heard the news... I was preoccupied elsewhere.

Oh God..please dont lets start THAT discussion in here!

NOOOOO! Please don't! Please!!! I'm begging you! :giveup:

OK girls...I am going............if I am here tomorrow can someone please shout at me because I REALLY SHOULD NOT BE!!

Same with me! I've been here far too long these last few days!

ooh sory - got sidetracked looking at houses in Tornto

Robi this os the add we have http://kw.guys.parship.co.uk/

I don't get the parsnip boys... must be a UK thing. I get

"Buy Rufus Wainwright Tickets" though... that's OK with me! I love him!:thumb_yello:

ps - is there some discussion about Mika's sexuality - hadn't noticed!! cos It doesnt really affect me either way!!

:doh:

i see...she's 13 as my elder isn't she?

he's a good boy but i'm finding it impossible to deal with his paranoia!

(i'm ugly...nobody wants me...look at my teeth...look at my legs....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh) and look!

here he is:

DSC00045.jpg

this was in september...now he's even better, with longer hair! :wub2:

He's so lovely! Mine's the same at 15, though... it's the age, I guess.

OK now I'm caught up, I suppose you've all gone again...

dcdeb

OMG, that was the movie I thought of when you said this! Whew, done catching up in here.

Hi Everyone! Awe Robi, your son has no reason to be paranoid. What a cutie. But, he still is a Sagittarius and that is one of the negative traits. But, don't worry, he'll outgrow that. Bet he's a huge Extrovert though. LOL!!

That reminds me of a certain 80s film with my name in the title. :naughty:

Sweet Dreams dear Oldlings, I'm off to bed in a few minutes too!

Hello. Night shift again!

Robi, your son is a s gorgeous as you! My daughter leaves her teens on Sunday, although she refuses to be twenty really....she says she will be twenteen! I make my birthday cards and she told me the other day that last years was 'too pink' so this year she didn't want it to be pink and it had to have Mika on it. Shame really.....I am sure that Mika would have loved lovely in pink!

Speaking of which...Mika, not pink....I see in the GN thread there is talk of Mika having herpes. Oh Lord...I am sure that by morning there will be a 50 page thread on it and I am quite sure he has probably just got a cold sore!

Hi Deb..............ships that pass in the night again.........or daytime or something....maybe if our nights and days coincided we may actually meet occasionally! Where are you with the gigs? Are you able to go to any? And Charlie, missed you too...which gigs did you get tickets for in the end? Any news on Tootch anyone?

Oh well, good job it is an 'at home' day for me today. Not sleeping is not very condusive to going to work!

Have a good day everyone xxx

morning

kath...you said you didn't want to be here today...so you were here last night!!!:naughty: this is cheating!

good day everyone, thanks for the nice words about son...and blue, yes, i think he would like to be in a blue lagoon with evie! :naughty:

My daughter leaves her teens on Sunday, although she refuses to be twenty really....she says she will be twenteen!

Twenteen, that sounds good! :thumb_yello:

So Abby and Cherisse share the same birthday! (Cherisse will turn... 21 or 22?)

Morning hows wendi?

i think you can find the last bulletin on the get well soon thread, but mainly she had her eyes checked and they are ok, so maybe the headache is due to the neck...she's been given anti-dizzyness tablets to try and then go back to the doctor with feedback...

let's hope for the better!

And that lovely boy in the picture above... I met him last summer! :thumb_yello:

Is it me or is the forum very very slow this morning?

bloooooody slow!

...as very often is

:sneaky2:

let's turn page quickly...i posted a huge pic and the page is toooooooooo large! silly me

i think you can find the last bulletin on the get well soon thread, but mainly she had her eyes checked and they are ok, so maybe the headache is due to the neck...she's been given anti-dizzyness tablets to try and then go back to the doctor with feedback...

let's hope for the better!

Thanks

The forum is slow around this time every day .. it does it backup :thumb_yello:

Well, Good Morning! I just popped on the internet one last time tonight to check my email and then, for some reason, I got sucked into coming to the MFC. And, what do I see, my lovely Oldlings up and about. Hope y'all have a great day.

I'm off to bed in a minute and I'll see y'all in about 8-9 hours.

Char

Twenteen, that sounds good! :thumb_yello:

So Abby and Cherisse share the same birthday! (Cherisse will turn... 21 or 22?)

Oh! Didn't realise it was Cherise's birthday...Ab will be pleased!

Robi....I aren't here and neither are you!

Hiya Fred..yep....that was the lattest Wendi update, thanks Robi.

OK...I'm off....have a good day...and a good sleep Charlotte!