NEW DATE for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (3 december postponed show)

Yoppappop

But the problem is he'd have to take EVERYONE not just the MFCers! That's alot of people!:shocked:

I'm a little worried that he might cancel, I'd rather him cancel than make himself more ill....but I think I'd be heart broken if I travle to London (again) and it got cancelled.

do

not

even

say

it,

pls... :shocked::boxed::tears::sneaky2:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Vicky I should be getting to the Travelodge about 10ish, what time will you want to leave to queue?

I'm good to go as soon as I drop off my luggage.:thumb_yello:

Excellent Rose !

Yes, i'm meeting Jujutza at the lodge about 11 and Kath and Abby and we can head on from there together!!!

FAB !!!!:wink2::roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ANYONE IN THIS GROUP GOT A YEARBOOK FOR MIKA TO SIGN? I WARN YOU, IF IT'S HARD COVERED, HE MAY TRY AND STEAL IT FROM YOU:naughty: ...

Well, if you do...open up the book to my picture and say "THIS GIRL, DIDN'T GET HER BOOK SIGNED :sneaky2: AND SHE LOVES YOU!"

:naughty: and than blow him a kiss for me:wub2:

lmao ok will watch out for the bells :naughty:

collect whips? :blink: lmao

you should have seen people's looks in the tube, last time, with my top hat and the rest, leaving alone a whip... i could get arrested before reaching hammersmith, even if I am not that far. restriction order :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

lmao ok will watch out for the bells :naughty:

collect whips? :blink: lmao

you should have seen people's looks in the tube, last time, with my top hat and the rest, leaving alone a whip... i could get arrested before reaching hammersmith, even if I am not that far. restriction order :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

Marc and I got plenty of strange looks walking thro Glasgow, him dressed as Holy Johnny, me dressed as a Ringmaster!

Can't wait to see the looks we get on the Tube! He's coming as HJ again! :thumb_yello: