NEW DATE for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (3 december postponed show)

Yoppappop

No way...I haven't heard of him not coming out! I didn't know this. I wonder why? :sneaky2:

He didn't meet with his fans in Toronto individually either :no: ...only as one large group for about 4 minutes...

Yeah!! He came out for like 2 min after we were all in the venue and just filmed the crowd. He did film my poster and shirt but didn't say a word! But I told him he missed a really good party while we were waiting in line!

Okay now I'm really of to class

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks, just thought I'd update ya with a text from VickylovesMika..

"Sending you all our love from the queue. Hello to all at MFC, Andy and camera spoke to Rose and a few from Italy. We're all doing good.x"

I forgot to look at my phone :shocked: I got a message from mariposa as well at about 3.30 pm she said that she was in the queue since 8.30 as Cath and that the earliest ones were there at 5.30 am :roftl: :roftl: that's MFC:naughty:

:eek: :jawdrop:

OMG! That's really insane! 5:30am? YIKES! YIKES! YIKES!!! This would be me during the gig. :sleep_1: By the time, they wait for him to come out at the end of the gig, they will be going on almost 24 hours. YIKES!

I forgot to look at my phone :shocked: I got a message from mariposa as well at about 3.30 pm she said that she was in the queue since 8.30 as Cath and that the earliest ones were there at 5.30 am :roftl: :roftl: that's MFC:naughty:

He didn't meet with his fans in Toronto individually either :no: ...only as one large group for about 4 minutes...

I was there - according to the security guard or whoever laid down the behaviour rules before Mika came out, he had a sore throat and wouldn't be signing or doing photos with fans. It was an honour just to see him up close and personal (and Cattie Gurl-my daughter- got a high 5 from him for the Alice the Bear she did up for him) and hear him chat...what a charmer he is.....:blush-anim-cl:

I did videotape a couple minutes ..... see: :thumb_yello:

At the end, OMG he says that with his next album, he'll be "DOING A PROPER TOUR OF CANADA" :woot_jump::exclamation:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! That's really insane! 5:30am? YIKES! YIKES! YIKES!!! This would be me during the gig. :sleep_1: By the time, they wait for him to come out at the end of the gig, they will be going on almost 24 hours. YIKES!

Yes, because if I remember correctly, you went to bed at 5am yesterday morning...

So unlike Marilyn Mastin who's bringing chairs today, you'd be bringing a cot!:roftl:

March of the Penguins Part II

Or

March of the Penguins in Queue!

You should all dress as penguins and form a line. That would confuse Andy, and it's also a good way to find out if he has a thing for Rose or a thing for penguin costumes!:roftl: :roftl:

Hmm....Suzy knows way too much! :bleh: Can't hide form anybody. Yes, I would need a cot....much like this one..............:stretcher::naughty: Suzy reminds me why my sleeping habits are so messed up. No wonder I couldn't sleep last night. I had to be up by 5:30am. I'm so confused...should I go to sleep at 5:30am or wake up at 5:30 am? LMAO!

Yes, because if I remember correctly, you went to bed at 5am yesterday morning...

So unlike Marilyn Mastin who's bringing chairs today, you'd be bringing a cot!:roftl:

I was there - according to the security guard or whoever laid down the behaviour rules before Mika came out, he had a sore throat and wouldn't be signing or doing photos with fans. It was an honour just to see him up close and personal (and Cattie Gurl-my daughter- got a high 5 from him for the Alice the Bear she did up for him) and hear him chat...what a charmer he is.....:blush-anim-cl:

I did videotape a couple minutes ..... see: :thumb_yello:

At the end, OMG he says that with his next album, he'll be "DOING A PROPER TOUR OF CANADA" :woot_jump::exclamation:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Cool! I really am lucky too. I guess I'm just spoiled...I've met him a few times already and I'm always trying to achieve the same "high".

I'm thrilled your daughter got a high five! Did she give him that big, white bear that ended up on stage?!

I can just imagine this!

The MFC on the way to the gig!

PF_1958399A-Group-of-Emperor-Pengui.jpg

And the MFC queueing for the gig. That's the MFCers clumped together near the front. LMAO!!

PF_1976905A-Group-of-Adelie-Penguin.jpg

You should all dress as penguins and form a line. That would confuse Andy, and it's also a good way to find out if he has a thing for Rose or a thing for penguin costumes!:roftl: :roftl: