NEW DATE for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London (bis) (4 december show postponed)

Yoppappop

Oh thankyou!..I really didnt pay attention - was excited, think I have also got the circle/setaed...but maybe I'll be able to do smth closer to the date while in Lond...

is great to know I have smth anyways!!!!! :biggrin2: yayayayayay

Yeah! It's better than nothing!!! :biggrin2:

Oh hallelujah! I'm currently bouncing on ordering my plane ticket. I'm so nervous. First time I'm doing anything on my own!:shocked:

Great! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaah i can't believe it!! we're really going :wub2:

thank you vixenbbw and starrats!!!

starrats called me with this amazing news when i was in the bus on my way home and i just went 'AAAAH THAT'S ****ING FANTASTIC!!!!!' for about 10 minutes, i think they were about to kick me out of the bus :roftl:

I'd like to have an information.

Did someone alreay order with Ticketweb? Did they wait the last moment to send the tickets?

I've bought my ticks from Ticketweb. Chosen the "Ticket fast" option - so I have to print the ticket out by myself.

I'd like to have an information.

Did someone alreay order with Ticketweb? Did they wait the last moment to send the tickets?

They were sent to me within three weeks. I recommend this website I had no problem at all! Pamette are you coming?

They were sent to me within three weeks. I recommend this website I had no problem at all! Pamette are you coming?

I don't know. Maybe if i can buy 2 or 3 tickets.

****! I really didn't know what to do yesterday and the day before when i noticed they sold stalls standing tickets. I was afraid they send them at the last moment. People had so many problems to have their tickets on time in UK.

Now, i'm waiting. ;)

I was scared that this date would clash with my holidays - but now it seems things will work out well, holidays in first week of Feb. So... as far as I know I will be there on the 26th!! :punk:

Hopefully on the 25th as well!