MIKA in Boston, Massachusetts -- Orpheum Theatre

dcdeb

Haha I would love to sit in those seats. They look pretty awesome. My seats are 2nd row up top, so I'm right on the edge pretty much anyway, haha. I (probably) won't fall off though....unless I get a little bit crazy during Love Today or something...Which is highly possible.

Haha you'd lay on the stage and Mika would just be staring at you. You'd be like "Oh God...Oh God..." Haha I'd be like "I know her! That is AWESOME!" (Only if you're not hurt of course :thumb_yello: )

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I would love to sit in those seats. They look pretty awesome. My seats are 2nd row up top, so I'm right on the edge pretty much anyway, haha. I (probably) won't fall off though....unless I get a little bit crazy during Love Today or something...Which is highly possible.

Haha you'd lay on the stage and Mika would just be staring at you. You'd be like "Oh God...Oh God..." Haha I'd be like "I know her! That is AWESOME!" (Only if you're not hurt of course :thumb_yello: )

They look pretty private to so you're not squished like everyone else. I'd be a little afraid being on the edge of the balcony. Jess already picks on me that I nearly caused the domino effect at the last gig because of all the pushing. :naughty:

I've been reading reviews of the theatre and I'm a little nervous being under the balcony. It sounds like if everyone is jumping up there it feels like it's going to fall. I'm going to be a little freaked out if it's true. Who wants to get creamed at a concert? Not I! :bleh:

Oh gosh, I'm sure security would have a field day with me if that happened. I'd be sure to give a shout out to you before they yank me off the stage thinking that it was my plan all along to fall onto it. Right... cuz I totally want to crash a gig that I'm pumped to go to because that makes sense and all. *rolls eyes* I'm still happy that I'm seated on the floor. No chance of falling over and off something, unless if you know... I stand on my chair which I won't do. :roftl:

When I was in line to get tickets, the lady in front of me was like "So, I hear that the balcony feels really shaky when everyone's on it." And the guy selling the tickets was like "Oh, well it is really old..." Yeah, way to reassure everyone it's ok to sit there!!

Whatever, I just want to see Mika, so I'll sit there anyways.

Yeah, gimme a shout out!! I'd just look around and be like "Hey everyone...that would be me. FYI." :roftl: Haha but yeah, I've fallen off my chair before. I was standing on my seat at Game 7 of the ALCS this year (Red Sox beat the Indians). I was in the last row of the grandstand so the only people behind me were standing up and could see over me, so I figured why not stand? And when Coco Crisp made the final catch, we all freaked out and went crazy, so I was jumping around and I fell off my chair. It was hilarious because I just kept celebrating. And earlier in the night, before the game, I had said that my little Dustin Pedroia was going to hit a homerun. So my dad and I made a bet that if Dustin hit a homer, I wasn't going to school the next day and if he didn't, I'd give my dad 20 bucks. Sure enough, a few innings into the game Pedroia went yard and I was jumping all over my dad (still standing on my seat) and I almost fell off then too.

.....P.S. I still had to go to school the next day because my dad was like "I LIED! YOU'RE GOING TO SCHOOL!"

Eh, that's true. I'm not hating 2nd row mezzanine. It's actually pretty close to the stage, just up a little.

well im just gonna have to murder the old lady in the front row, hid her under my row W chair, or maybe under the stage, spray her with Febreeze so u cant smell the dead body, take her ticket and pretend i was in the front all along.

When I was in line to get tickets, the lady in front of me was like "So, I hear that the balcony feels really shaky when everyone's on it." And the guy selling the tickets was like "Oh, well it is really old..." Yeah, way to reassure everyone it's ok to sit there!!

Whatever, I just want to see Mika, so I'll sit there anyways.

Yeah, gimme a shout out!! I'd just look around and be like "Hey everyone...that would be me. FYI." :roftl: Haha but yeah, I've fallen off my chair before. I was standing on my seat at Game 7 of the ALCS this year (Red Sox beat the Indians). I was in the last row of the grandstand so the only people behind me were standing up and could see over me, so I figured why not stand? And when Coco Crisp made the final catch, we all freaked out and went crazy, so I was jumping around and I fell off my chair. It was hilarious because I just kept celebrating. And earlier in the night, before the game, I had said that my little Dustin Pedroia was going to hit a homerun. So my dad and I made a bet that if Dustin hit a homer, I wasn't going to school the next day and if he didn't, I'd give my dad 20 bucks. Sure enough, a few innings into the game Pedroia went yard and I was jumping all over my dad (still standing on my seat) and I almost fell off then too.

.....P.S. I still had to go to school the next day because my dad was like "I LIED! YOU'RE GOING TO SCHOOL!"

Ahhhh! So it is true about the balcony. You guys better not start a mosh pit up there! :roftl:

That's why I don't stand on chairs often hahaha! I like your dad and the whole "I lied! you're going to school!" :lmfao: Nice. So if you had lost the bet could you have been like, "I lied!" :naughty:

haha, well im in row W, i rather be able to see mika and fall off the balcony than stare into some girls head the whole time.:mf_rosetinted:

Silly, silly we were talking about my luck if I had the box seats and falling off onto the stage. :naughty:

Eh, that's true. I'm not hating 2nd row mezzanine. It's actually pretty close to the stage, just up a little. I've had worse seats to stuff!

It's better than the last row up on the balcony! I'm okay with my seats, it's only I think 18 rows back from the stage so it's not that bad. I just really lucked out at the last gig, which is surprising because I wasn't a member here and had never gone to a concert before so I didn't know what to expect. :original:

Ahhhh! So it is true about the balcony. You guys better not start a mosh pit up there! :roftl:

That's why I don't stand on chairs often hahaha! I like your dad and the whole "I lied! you're going to school!" :lmfao: Nice. So if you had lost the bet could you have been like, "I lied!" :naughty:

Silly, silly we were talking about my luck if I had the box seats and falling off onto the stage. :naughty:

It's better than the last row up on the balcony! I'm okay with my seats, it's only I think 18 rows back from the stage so it's not that bad. I just really lucked out at the last gig, which is surprising because I wasn't a member here and had never gone to a concert before so I didn't know what to expect. :original:

Don't start a mosh pit? Well, now that you say that... I think I'm gonna have to start one! What better music to mosh to?! (hahahahaha right.)

Yeah, I would have just said I lied if I lost the bet. But you know...I wasn't going to lose that bet. I knew my boy Dustin would come through for me. :biggrin2:

My seats are much better than last row balcony. That's where I usually sit for Bruins games because I usually go to so many and the seats back there are like 20 bucks. Plus last row balcony is so much fun. You get to stand the whole game and bang on the seats and everyone back there is nuts. Because a lot of people who go all the time just sit back there because it's cheap, so those are the hilarious fans...like me. :naughty: But it's actually a good view, and it's not even that far away. When you're in last row you can still read the names and numbers on the backs of the players' shirts. So 2nd row mezzanine at a Mika concert should be awesome!

I didn't know what to expect last time because I hadn't been to a concert before and I wasn't a member here either! Haha wooh.

Don't start a mosh pit? Well, now that you say that... I think I'm gonna have to start one! What better music to mosh to?! (hahahahaha right.)

Yeah, I would have just said I lied if I lost the bet. But you know...I wasn't going to lose that bet. I knew my boy Dustin would come through for me. :biggrin2:

My seats are much better than last row balcony. That's where I usually sit for Bruins games because I usually go to so many and the seats back there are like 20 bucks. Plus last row balcony is so much fun. You get to stand the whole game and bang on the seats and everyone back there is nuts. Because a lot of people who go all the time just sit back there because it's cheap, so those are the hilarious fans...like me. :naughty: But it's actually a good view, and it's not even that far away. When you're in last row you can still read the names and numbers on the backs of the players' shirts. So 2nd row mezzanine at a Mika concert should be awesome!

I didn't know what to expect last time because I hadn't been to a concert before and I wasn't a member here either! Haha wooh.

Pfff, whateverrrrrr. Maybe I'll just come join you. :mf_rosetinted:

That definitely isn't a bad view if you can still read the names on the back of the shirts! Either that or you have perfect eye sight. :roftl: I've never been to a real sporting event before because I never got into sports, but I know I'd be the person being all, "oooooh that must have hurt" every time someone gets hit. :naughty:

So was it your first Mika concert of your first concert in general? It was my first concert ever. I remember my friend and I were on Martin's side and Mika ran off the stage to Mikey's side and I remember seeing him rip off his shirt. I figured he was doing a shirt change because he was soaked because there was another guy back there doing something (I think holding a shirt or a towel) and I thought Mika made a mistake when ran back out onto the stage shirtless. :roftl: I remember standing there thinking, "wait what? Wait you forgot to put on your shirt before you ran back out on stage! You made a mistake you forgot!" I think I turned to my friend and I was going to say something but I can't remember if I did, not like we could hear each other.

I'm so lame I know. :roftl: It was actually kind of nice not being a member here before going to the first gig because it was a surprise to get two extra songs and have my favorite song expanded on, oh and yeah also it was funny when I thought he forgot to put his shirt back on.

Fine. Join me then. It'll be a blast!

No I definitely don't have perfect eyesight. You're just pretty close in there. On tv it looks a lot bigger than it actually is. Like at Fenway, you watch it on tv and you're like WOW how do they hit homeruns?! And then you get there and you're like oh...that's how. Haha I mean, I still would never be able to hit a ball that far, but still you can see how they do it. Never been to a sports game? Wow, I can't imagine never having gone to a sporting event. It's like...what I look forward to most in life, haha. Oh, I hate when people sitting around me are like asking questions about the game. I'm usually the one who's like "ZDENO CHARA YOU ARE 13 AND A HALF FEET TALL! HIT SOMEONE ALREADY!" I always have witty comments...that usually involve profanities. But hey, I'm a hockey player, I can't help it.

Yep. Mika stole my concert virginity.:naughty: I've always liked a variety of music, but the concerts I've wanted to go to have always sold out within minutes. Like I tried to get Kenny Chesney tickets but they sold out in 4 minutes. Then my brother worked security for the concert and I asked him to get me in and he said that he could. So he left for the concert without taking me and I called him and I was like "YOU FORGOT ME!" And he goes "Oh. Sorry. Whatever maybe next year." Ugh...that kid...

Haha I liked not being a member here for the concert too because I stayed completely virginal to his tour beforehand (purposely) so that everything that happened was a surprise. I didn't know he played Sweet Dreams and I Want You Back. Didn't know he ran around topless. Didn't know they danced around in animal costumes to Teddy Bear Picnic and Lollipop. Was not aware there would be giant balloons, confetti, AND bubbles! I mean...I really was not expecting the end of the concert to be a total acid trip. :roftl:

I remember when he took his shirt off, I was on Mikey's side of the stage so I couldn't see where he went. Then he ran out with no shirt on and I looked at my friend and tried to say something to her but it ended up coming out as a scream and sounding something like "OH MY F***ING GOD THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!"

Fine. Join me then. It'll be a blast!

No I definitely don't have perfect eyesight. You're just pretty close in there. On tv it looks a lot bigger than it actually is. Like at Fenway, you watch it on tv and you're like WOW how do they hit homeruns?! And then you get there and you're like oh...that's how. Haha I mean, I still would never be able to hit a ball that far, but still you can see how they do it. Never been to a sports game? Wow, I can't imagine never having gone to a sporting event. It's like...what I look forward to most in life, haha. Oh, I hate when people sitting around me are like asking questions about the game. I'm usually the one who's like "ZDENO CHARA YOU ARE 13 AND A HALF FEET TALL! HIT SOMEONE ALREADY!" I always have witty comments...that usually involve profanities. But hey, I'm a hockey player, I can't help it.

Yep. Mika stole my concert virginity. I've always liked a variety of music, but the concerts I've wanted to go to have always sold out within minutes. Like I tried to get Kenny Chesney tickets but they sold out in 4 minutes. Then my brother worked security for the concert and I asked him to get me in and he said that he could. So he left for the concert without taking me and I called him and I was like "YOU FORGOT ME!" And he goes "Oh. Sorry. Whatever maybe next year." Ugh...that kid...

Haha I liked not being a member here for the concert too because I stayed completely virginal to his tour beforehand (purposely) so that everything that happened was a surprise. I didn't know he played Sweet Dreams and I Want You Back. Didn't know he ran around topless. Didn't know they danced around in animal costumes to Teddy Bear Picnic and Lollipop. Was not aware there would be giant balloons, confetti, AND bubbles! I mean...I really was not expecting the end of the concert to be a total acid trip. :roftl:

I remember when he took his shirt off, I was on Mikey's side of the stage so I couldn't see where he went. Then he ran out with no shirt on and I looked at my friend and tried to say something to her but it ended up coming out as a scream and sounding something like "OH MY F***ING GOD THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!"

That's true, it always looks so huge on the tv. I wouldn't have minded going in and having a peek around. :naughty: I wonder where the band got the inflatable baseball bat. I didn't see anyone walking around with them and we were right across from Fenway.

You and one of my friends would definitely get along. He used to play hockey too until I think he was injured and couldn't play anymore.

I couldn't imagine concert tickets being sold out within 4 minutes. I think it was like that for a Hannah Montana concert recently. It sold out within minutes. :blink: They're doing huge venues too it's insane!

Nice, so he was both our first concerts. When did you join the board? I think I looked and it said I joined June 21st. I think I was aware of the costumes and maybe confetti and balloons because I think I had added him onto my myspace before the concert and I clicked on random profiles because I was so bored over the summer and was basically living alone for about a week on campus so that's how I found this board thankfully. Sounds stalkerish, but I'm glad I clicked on them because I don't think I would have ran across this board otherwise. :naughty: I think I watched a couple videos but that was it. Everything was still a surprise at the concert.

An acid trip. :lmfao: Did any of the bubbles make it over your way? I think our side was the only side that had the bubbles. I kind of like how I've been hearing that he does Relax a second time at the end. I like it because it's definitely more calmer and when Lollipop is over you're pumped up for a whole concert all over again. :naughty:

Well, at least you got something out. I think the only thing I remember saying during the concert was asking when he was going to turn around in the beginning, why wasn't he facing us and then when they ran off to go put on the costumes I asked if it was over haha. I think other than that I just gave him looks most of the time and he could figure out why I had given him a look.

At one point in the beginning I had to cover my ears when everyone was screaming because it was so loud. I think after being in front of the speaker for a while got me used to it, fast. :roftl: I couldn't really scream loud those other people. I had been really sick back in April and my voice took that long to recover so I was afraid that I wouldn't have it fully back by the concert and if I did that I'd start lose it again. Do you know how hard it was to listen to his songs and not be able to sing because your voice would give out or couldn't go up high? I like to sing in the car, and that was a tease that I couldn't... and also my friends would laugh at me because it was so horrible hearing me try. : P

There are some vendors outside of Fenway who sell stuff like that. There are a bunch of stores on Yawkey Way and such too. Plus I don't think it's too hard to find Red Sox memorabilia in the city of Boston anyway. He could have gotten one at a 7-11 or something. Sox stuff isn't terribly difficult to find around here. It's everywhere! Just the way I like it..

I think I joined here in like July but I didn't post until fairly recently. I kind of lurked and then forgot about it for a while, haha. But then I came back on and started talking to people. I liked not knowing ANYTHING about the last concert because we had absolutely no idea what to expect except bright colors and high singing. Which was good enough for me! :thumb_yello: I'm trying to do the same for this concert, but it's just so hard to stay away from it! I can't resist the temptations of YouTube!

Haha well my voice was gone after the concert...not before. I can't sing high, so when I sang it was just hilarious. But I really didn't care because I had a feeling everyone would be listening to Mika and not me, haha. The next day though I was like "My throat hurts. And I think my ears are still ringing. But I'm happy."

There are some vendors outside of Fenway who sell stuff like that. There are a bunch of stores on Yawkey Way and such too. Plus I don't think it's too hard to find Red Sox memorabilia in the city of Boston anyway. He could have gotten one at a 7-11 or something. Sox stuff isn't terribly difficult to find around here. It's everywhere! Just the way I like it..

I think I joined here in like July but I didn't post until fairly recently. I kind of lurked and then forgot about it for a while, haha. But then I came back on and started talking to people. I liked not knowing ANYTHING about the last concert because we had absolutely no idea what to expect except bright colors and high singing. Which was good enough for me! :thumb_yello: I'm trying to do the same for this concert, but it's just so hard to stay away from it! I can't resist the temptations of YouTube!

Haha well my voice was gone after the concert...not before. I can't sing high, so when I sang it was just hilarious. But I really didn't care because I had a feeling everyone would be listening to Mika and not me, haha. The next day though I was like "My throat hurts. And I think my ears are still ringing. But I'm happy."

Well that's true. I bet you wanted that baseball bat after. :roftl: I like how it made the show more unique. :naughty:

I can't remember when I first posted. I kind of just lurked for a bit because it took me enough convincing myself to just join already.

Oh and I know what you mean. I've been debating whether or not to read the gig reviews before our gig or not. I kind of want it to be a surprise all over again not knowing if anything has changed much or not, but I know I won't be able to stay away from the gig reviews. It's that big thing called curiosity that always gets me. :mf_rosetinted:

Your ear was ringing the next day?! Wow. I was as close as you could get to the speaker until some how my friend ended up on that side of me. I'm not sure how that happened but it did. We couldn't hear much for a bit after the gig so we just didn't talk to each other. It kind of felt like you were plugging your ears and then trying to have a conversation. You can hear yourself but you can't really hear the other person. :naughty:

sure, go brag about it!:bleh:

Well actually, I already have one of those baseball bats, haha. But I would love that one. It's special. Haha, I love when stuff like that is made unique because of the venue. I like when singers change their songs to incorporate something from that place. My friend when to the Tim McGraw concert (another one I couldn't get tickets to) and she said that in his song, when he was supposed to say "I haven't seen the Braves play a game all year" he changed "Braves" to "Sox" and everyone went nuts. I love stuff like that, it's so fun.

When I first joined I just read stuff to see how the site ran and everything. I didn't post because I felt weird just jumping into a topic and being like "Oh yeah! That's cool!" Not that I say that...but I still kind of feel weird and I guess unwanted if I just interrupt a conversation. But then after I joined I got grounded for a while and couldn't use the computer so I just forgot I even joined, haha. Then after a while I just started posting because I was like "Ah, whatever, these people don't even know me anyways so it doesn't matter what I say."

I was right on the other speaker. I was leaning on it before Mika came out. But yeah, there was no one in between me and the speaker. After the show we stood outside and didn't really form words. We were just kind of like "skfghdelofughbdfg MIKA ijgfoauighdfg" Haha we were so excited. Then I got in the car and watched all my videos. I got home and put all my pictures on the computer and went to bed. Not like I could sleep that night, I was still excited. I was just laying in bed thinking of how awesome my day was, lol. I didn't do homework or anything that night. Didn't even cross my mind.

sure, go brag about it!:bleh:

Mikaholic is a little closer than me so. :bleh:

But I plan to go mosh with her so...

:wink2:

Well actually, I already have one of those baseball bats, haha. But I would love that one. It's special. Haha, I love when stuff like that is made unique because of the venue. I like when singers change their songs to incorporate something from that place. My friend when to the Tim McGraw concert (another one I couldn't get tickets to) and she said that in his song, when he was supposed to say "I haven't seen the Braves play a game all year" he changed "Braves" to "Sox" and everyone went nuts. I love stuff like that, it's so fun.

When I first joined I just read stuff to see how the site ran and everything. I didn't post because I felt weird just jumping into a topic and being like "Oh yeah! That's cool!" Not that I say that...but I still kind of feel weird and I guess unwanted if I just interrupt a conversation. But then after I joined I got grounded for a while and couldn't use the computer so I just forgot I even joined, haha. Then after a while I just started posting because I was like "Ah, whatever, these people don't even know me anyways so it doesn't matter what I say."

I was right on the other speaker. I was leaning on it before Mika came out. But yeah, there was no one in between me and the speaker. After the show we stood outside and didn't really form words. We were just kind of like "skfghdelofughbdfg MIKA ijgfoauighdfg" Haha we were so excited. Then I got in the car and watched all my videos. I got home and put all my pictures on the computer and went to bed. Not like I could sleep that night, I was still excited. I was just laying in bed thinking of how awesome my day was, lol. I didn't do homework or anything that night. Didn't even cross my mind.

I like it when artist do things like that! We have one musician who isn't really big or well known but he tours around to a lot of colleges. He's come to our college every year for years now and his last CD was the live recording from our college (the year before I got there) and it had our towns name in the title. I'm sad that if he come back next year I won't be there to see him because he remembers people. My friend and I saw him our freshman year and we walked in late because we didn't know what was going on. Then next year we wore what we were wearing our freshman year (I was wearing Big Dog princess pjs and a princess shirt.) During his concert he pointed out that my friend and I both had princess written on our shirts and then he dedicated his last song to the "two princesses in the second row." :roftl: He came back this year and my friend and I went back. I went to get my little poster signed and I said that I was the one in pjs the last two times and he remembered but just not our names (we're both Jen's too) and he signed it saying that I'd always be his princess. :lmfao:

Anyway, I really like some of his songs and his shows are so fun because he always involves the audience and jokes around.

I figured when I first joined the best place to post would be in the introductions, then I could start invading threads. :wink2:

From your pics I thought you were closer than me, guess not if you were right on the other speaker. :naughty: The only thing I remember thinking about after the gig was that I hope security wasn't going to kick us out because we had the wrist bands and we were just standing there not knowing where to go. Other than being lost and not knowing where we were supposed to go my bum was wet because I tried to sit down on the case in front of the speaker and someone had spilled their alcohol all over it so I was tugging at the back of my shirt trying to get it to cover it up but it couldn't. *rolls eyes*

"You'll always be my princess" :roftl: That's just adorable. I love when people joke around with the crowd. It's so personal and fun.

I posted in the introductions first too. I figured that would be a good place to start... Hahaha

No, I wasn't closer, I was just zoomed in, haha. I wanted to get close-up Mika. That wasn't a good idea though because he moves around WAY too much to get a close-up shot of! The man needs to calm down so I can take some pictures...geesh. Actually, no. I love that he's superhyper. It's unique.

"You'll always be my princess" :roftl: That's just adorable. I love when people joke around with the crowd. It's so personal and fun.

I posted in the introductions first too. I figured that would be a good place to start... Hahaha

No, I wasn't closer, I was just zoomed in, haha. I wanted to get close-up Mika. That wasn't a good idea though because he moves around WAY too much to get a close-up shot of! The man needs to calm down so I can take some pictures...geesh. Actually, no. I love that he's superhyper. It's unique.

Yesss... and I hung the little poster up on my door. I ran to go get it because it was one of the posters that were put up around campus telling us about the event. I thought it was too funny too seeing, "you'll always be my princess." :lmfao: I thanked him for the shows that he's done and how it interacts with the audience because it makes it really enjoyable and he looked at me all serious and thanked me and you could tell that he was touched by it. I didn't expect to have that much of an effect when I said that. :naughty:

After I did the introduction I think I hit up the night owl thread. I'm so glad I did too. :wub2:

Okay, you're pictures looked more like you were looking up at him, maybe I'm remembering wrong. I guess it's because I held my camera over my head.

But yesss you know my challenge. It was insanely hard to catch him because he jumps around so fast. I caught a pretty decent picture of his shoes on accident. :roftl: It's a good challenge though. I normally carry my camera around with me a lot and I've never had a challenge of catching something as fast moving as him. He's just helping us build up our photography skillz. :wink2:

I love when famous people appreciate what you have to say! Haha last year I met Marc Savard from the Bruins, and I had gone to the game the night before and he had 2 goals and 2 assists, and he just played great. So when I met him I sat down with him and I complimented him on his awesome game and just told him that that game wouldn't have been won without him. Something like that. And he looked at me and thanked me, told me it was great to talk to real fans who aren't just like "OMG BRUINS PLAYER!!" He complimented me on the fact that I know so much about the game, because I actually had a hockey conversation with him. Strategies and whatnot. In conclusion...we're getting married as soon as I'm legal.

After my introduction I kept looking back at it. I was like "Yay! People are responding to me!" because I was so bored. But then I probably went to bed after that. Too much excitement for one day. :roftl:

Well, there were steps near the speakers...I was only on the first one. Maybe you were up higher? Haha I realize there were only two steps...shut up. But I didn't hold my camera completely over my head so maybe that's why. Plus I'm short so...

Mika....helping young aspiring photographers better their skillz. What a guy.

Well, he's not really famous, I'm not sure if he'll ever be really big but hey he has I think I read 84 gigs booked from now until summer I believe. It's all just him, his guitar and some drum that I can't remember the name of. He doesn't even need the drum, he played our trash can pretty well one time. :wink2:

I'm pretty sure you were like a breath of fresh air for him. You were an insane fan just excited to be meeting someone well known, you're actually really into the sport and can carry on a conversation.

Can I come to the wedding? You can have an MFC section. :roftl:

"Haha I realize there were only two steps...shut up" :lmfao: So you were on the top step then? That's where I was. :bleh: I held the camera over my head and a little forward so that I would get the arms and hands of the girls in front of me in all of my pics. They were nuts. :naughty:

Yes, what a man. He doesn't even know it. :wink2: We'll have to compare photos after this gig although it might be easier for us to actually get photos because we'll be farther back. :naughty: I wonder if they'll allow cameras.

Whatever, he's a singer who books gigs. That's famous in my eyes.

Haha I know, I feel like they hate when people just love meeting them for the sake of meeting someone well-known. I mean, I'd hate it if a teenage girl came up to me and was like "omigosh! omigosh! it's you!!" So I basically just converse. "How are you?" Stuff like that.

Oh, of course you can come to the wedding. Everyone's invited! MFC would be the whole left (or right...i don't remember which is which) side of the church, or wherever we decide on. It'd be a party!

Well no, I was on the bottom step. I started off on the floor but there was about a 7 foot tall man standing in front of me and some guys had already came up behind me so I could only move one step up.

When I went there to get my tickets there was a sign that said no cameras. It may have said no recording devices, so I don't know. But screw them I'm bringing a camera anyway.

Well yeah, don't get me wrong he's very successful! Being able to pull off 80 gigs in that many months is, wow. I think he travels alone a lot too so I think sometimes he goes out to party with some of the students. :naughty:

They probably do hate it. I mean, I'm sure they're glad to be making someone happy but it just must get tedious.

Yay we get our own section! Woo!

Wait, I think I read somewhere maybe from a review that you can bring cameras but not cameras with removable lenses or recording devices. I'm bringing mine too. I have this neck and wrist strap except mine is more colorful: http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=9915&pq-locale=en_US so when I wear it it looks like a necklace.

I also remember reading that people were all excited that they could bring alcohol back to their seats haha.

I'd go out and party with students if I were him too! College kids can party! Haha I pretty much have college parties at my house all the time because my brother will come home and we'll just invite people over. My dad doesn't care anymore.

Ok, good. I would have brought it anyway, but I'd much rather it be allowed because sneaking things gets annoying. Haha and that is cute! I like the beads.

Alcohol? I don't know, but Mika fans + alcohol is going to be a sight to see.

Don't I know it that they can party. :naughty: Last semester we had an ambulance up on our campus a lot because of people getting alcohol poisoning or getting hurt while being intoxicated. Last year was horrible though. The people living above my suite went on this week long partying binge or something and furniture was moving around what was almost non-stop for days and then tons of thumping and yelling. :boxed:

I hope they allow cameras. I wouldn't want mine taken away from me if they're not allowed because just no. I'll wear it so it doesn't go out of my sight thank you very much.

I've seen Mika fans boozed up. Didn't really enjoy it. :naughty: I wouldn't want to get drunk and then see his gig. I'd want to remember it haha.

Well at my house, we don't get too crazy. There are no calls to the police or anything. I just think it's hilarious. I know there's a point where it goes too far, which is not pretty. We try to keep the puking to a minimum in this household.

Oh I'd be like "Ok my dad's outside, let me bring him my camera." Go outside, hide it in my pants, and come back in.

I agree, I wouldn't want to be drunk at a Mika concert. That defeats the purpose! I'd want to remember it forever!