• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FRIDAYY

Are we MFCers doign anythign special?

I saw some of you at Avalon with hats and all things fantastic

No I don't think we are. :sad:

What time are you getting in the queue? I'm not going to make it into Boston until around 2:30-3:00 and then I'm checking into the hotel. I want to walk over to the theatre and check it out and then probably go out for dinner somewhere.

I know Mikaholic is going to get in line after school. I'll probably get in line at least an hour or so because I'll miss the band going in for the warm up because that's probably going to happen as I'm arriving in Boston. : P

I'm getting in line right after my class ends, around 4:20 or so probably. We need a MFC symbol or sign or something

I printed out the logo and I have my pin, but I'm not going to wait around all day for the gig. Maybe just an hour before the doors open. : P

*walks in*

*unpacks*

*pulls out the popcorn*

*waits*

You're NEXT!!

hey do you know that your Orpheum has the same capacity as our Orpheum?

so that is why I need to watch this thread closely as ours is the same set up as yours!

ours has 17 more seats as yours!!!:) tell me how good it is from the balcony and from the floor!

Guess it's a bit early at the moment to hear from anyone.

I'll pop back in about 7 hours.

I'll be right behind you! :wink2:

Have fun tonight, everyone! :woot_jump:

But don't wear Mika out for tomorrow and NYC!

dcdeb

Ahhh it's supposed to rain and thunder when the gig is going on. :sad: I was wondering the other day what would happen it if did that and the power went out. :mf_rosetinted:

Looks like the band won't be sticking around for long after then if it's crappy out. That kind of stinks because I have a couple of small gifts and I really wanted to be able to say hi to them. *le sigh*

Hmmm I guess I should pack up the laptop. It looks like the bus is here and we'll be boarding soon.